Hydrocraft Mod

Hydromancerx

Is there a place where I can see the details of the Improvised water storages? I've built several, improved them, and filled them with water but I have no idea how much water do they hold... like... are they the best for that purpose? is it btter to sill buckets or any other thing?

please and thanks

Also logged in w/r/t Metal Barrel problems.  Looks like the Steam Machine wants a "HCEmptybarrelmetal", but the barrel object is known as "HCMetalbarrel".

Oops forgot to update the steam machine when redoing the barrel. Will be fixed next update.

Great job, Hydromancerx!

may be bug, but when im trying make a giant magnet, i must have industry furnace and other ingreds in my inventory not near on the floor. Furnace is big and heavy weight. a little bit uncomfortably...

another example - crafting a large pallet cooked meat. 24 packs x 2kg + pallet 1kg + thick rope 0.8kg = 49.8kg in main inventory without any others items.

can you add recipe of wanilla wires?

1. Thanks.

2. Oops! Yeah forgot to tell it to allow for crafting from the floor. Will fix for next update.

3. Hmm. Food is hard to do that way. And easily exploitable by eating part and then packing.

4. Oh maybe. I have been trying to figure out what they should be made of.

Just to check - if you're in an area where the map-based foraging isn't enabled, you can't forage to get animal dung and hunt for animals. It doesn't appear to be possible to make leather from dried zombie skins any longer; does that mean that the only option for obtaining animal skins is to use the base game animal traps and hope to turn up dead squirrels and rabbits to skin?

Oops forgot to update the steam machine when redoing the barrel. Will be fixed next update.

I took a peek at the other recipes and it seems "Make Ammonal" and "Build Professional Lab" also look for the old barrels.

On that note "Make Bone Powder" accepts the Hydrocraft version of the mortar and pestle, "HCMortarandpestle", but not the vanilla version, "MortarPestle".

In 5.5 I'm getting this log errors:

ERROR: can't find recipe source "HCEmptybarrelmetal" in recipe "Make Ammonal"ERROR: can't find recipe source "HCEmptybarrelblue" in recipe "Make Ammonal"ERROR: can't find recipe source "HCEmptybarrelblue" in recipe "Liquidate Body"ERROR: can't find recipe source "HCBeaker" in recipe "Make Beaker of Ammonia"ERROR: can't find recipe source "HCBeaker" in recipe "Make Beaker of Ammonia"ERROR: can't find recipe source "HCEmptybarrelblue" in recipe "Build Biogas Collector"ERROR: can't find recipe source "HCHamsterfemalmaledead" in recipe "Butcher Hamster"ERROR: can't find recipe source "HCEmptybarrelmetal" in recipe "Build Steam Machine"ERROR: can't find recipe source "HCEmptybarrelmetal" in recipe "Build Professional Lab"

Hydromancerx

First off thanks for making the best mod I have found for Project Zomboid. :D I only run this mod now and loving it.

Now the Fanboy bit is out of my system on to the post.

I have found that when I go to use the Kiln or Smelter if I leave the charcoal  and ingot molds on the ground they are not used up all the way. I'm let with with them have what looks like 0.01% left so I can't use them but they show as full weight. I check that it if I have them on me they are used up and disappear the way they should. 

I have uninstalled both the game and the mod to check if that was the problem but no luck. I have started games in all the game modes where I have a hope to live to test this I have the same thing happen. The only mode I have not tried is MP as my wok life sucks :(

I me this is not a game breaker but it does bug me that I have to hold on to these so I don't end up with tons of junk.

I have looked over the forums to see if this has been posted before and did not find any posts (please let me know if I missed the post).

Please let me know if you need more info on what is going with this could be a bug. I'm happy to help if I can

Hi and thanks again for this great mod :)

maybe someone can help me, couldn´t find a answer via search.

I have planted some hydro seed like zuchini and pumkin in regular spot on the ground not the potted version.

The thing is that i have harvestet meanwhile a couple other plants like tomatos and cabbage and potatos etc. but the Hydro plant don´t seed. i can harvest them and get a bunch of fruits but no seeds. Did i just not wait long enough? or do they only seed if planted in a pot?

My skill is atm at 6 farming.

I have found that when I go to use the Kiln or Smelter if I leave the charcoal  and ingot molds on the ground they are not used up all the way. I'm let with with them have what looks like 0.01% left so I can't use them but they show as full weight. I check that it if I have them on me they are used up and disappear the way they should.

The problem is with doing recipes from the ground with drianable items (aka charcoal, ingot molds, etc). If you want to avoid having empty ones keep the charcoal and ingot molds in your inventory when crafting items. In short it is base game bug that i cannot fix, nor i am sure if the devs will fix since none of their recipes involve crafting drainable items from the ground.

To get rid of these "empty" items, place them on a zombie corpse and then burn the corpse in the kiln. Thus disposing of any items on the corpse.

I have planted some hydro seed like zuchini and pumkin in regular spot on the ground not the potted version.

The thing is that i have harvestet meanwhile a couple other plants like tomatos and cabbage and potatos etc. but the Hydro plant don´t seed. i can harvest them and get a bunch of fruits but no seeds. Did i just not wait long enough? or do they only seed if planted in a pot?

Those are from the Farmoid mod that was added. You may wan to ask him. But i would suspect you might need to wait longer until they are "in bloom".

Those are from the Farmoid mod that was added. You may wan to ask him. But i would suspect you might need to wait longer until they are "in bloom".

Thank you and keep up the good work :)

This is correct. The final stage will provide vegetables and seeds.

Did an update or inclusion of Farmoid glitch pumpkin seeds?  I've seen no packets since the recent updates. 

Yeah looks like pumpkin seeds are glitched, harvested a bunch of lvl 7 pumpkins in good health, got 0 seeds on harvest, and 0 seeds when I cut the pumpkins.

(and found the seeds pre-update)