Hydrocraft Mod

Hydromancerx

A few small bugs with pigments and paints:

1)"Extract green pigment" creates red pigment instead of green.

2)"Mix White Paint" and "Mix Yellow Paint" both create pink paint instead of white and yellow.

Also I've been looking at scripts and I don't know how to get a blue barrel. The junkyard seems to give only metal barrels. Am I missing something?

BUG:

I get duplicated books when I read them (the books from this mod, the ones that says "readed" at the bottom) in multiplayer, when you try to read one book from a shelve.

note: I'm using ModelLoader

If this happens for base game Magazines such as the Fishing, Electronics or Hunting Magazine please report it in the base game bug report sub-forum. Since recipe books are based off these type of items.

1) It happens with your mod and modloader activated. If I deactivate one of them the bug disappear.

2) I talked to ModLoader dev, and he said:

Hydrocraft is so massive and full of non-synchronous code that uses a variety of techniques to implement its features, I'm pretty sure that it would conflict with my PaneContextMenu override. Not sure what I can do about that right now (The Lua Extension isn't mandatory btw) 

Can you take a look about this compatibility problem?

Hey hydro, the dissection table was still broken lol, when you dissect the body it would disappear, So I found you that it said "HCDissectiontabledissectedbody" instead of "HCDissectiontabledissected" so I fixed that bellow

recipe Dissect Corpse

{
HCDissectiontablebody,
keep HCBonesaw,
keep HCScalpel,
keep HCLatexgloves/HCRubberglove,
Result:HCDissectiontabledissected,
        CanBeDoneFromFloor:true,
Time:1000,
Category:Health,
        OnCreate:recipe_hcdissectzed,
    }

recipe Remove Corpse from Dissection Table
    {
HCDissectiontabledissected,
keep HCScalpel,
keep HCLatexgloves/HCRubberglove,
Result:HCDissectiontablebloody,
        CanBeDoneFromFloor:true,
Time:150,
Category:Health,
        OnCreate:recipe_hcremovezed,

}

Also the zed brain and the zed intestines were also listed with the kidney art so heres the fix for that too

item HCZedbrain

{
        Weight     = 0.1,
        Type     = Normal,
        DisplayName         = Zombie Brain,
        icon = HCZedbrain,

}

item HCZedintestines
    {
        Weight     = 0.1,
        Type     = Normal,
        DisplayName         = Zombie Intestines,
        icon = HCZedintestines,

}

Hope that helps!

Hi Hydrophobic, Thank you for creating such a fabulous mod! I' ve really enjoyed it and have been playing it for a while. I came here to ask if it would be okay for my friend to set up a server with Hydro Craft mod since I've noticed that there are only two existing servers running 24/7 currently. My friend has his own server machine and we also have a programmer working for our community to fix any issue that may arise. :) It would be a 128-slot server if up. I really hope more people would be able to have fun with the mod because it adds so much more to the game! :D

--Dana

Hi Hydrophobic, Thank you for creating such a fabulous mod! I' ve really enjoyed it and have been playing it for a while. I came here to ask if it would be okay for my friend to set up a server with Hydro Craft mod since I've noticed that there are only two existing servers running 24/7 currently. My friend has his own server machine and we also have a programmer working for our community to fix any issue that may arise. :) It would be a 128-slot server if up. I really hope more people would be able to have fun with the mod because it adds so much more to the game! :D

--Dana

First of all it's "Hydromancerx", not "Hydrophobic" but you can just call me "Hydro".

As for 24/7 Hydrocraft servers there are a lot such as New Dawn, Redboid, Last Day, etc. Note not all have it in their name but you can check what mods are used in the server info.

You of couse can use the mod, but you cannot edit the mod if that's what you mean. Any problems you find please report in this thread so I can fix them for everyone (not just your server).

Good luck with your server and thanks for using Hydrocraft on it.

I've foraged and found unknown berries. I don't have herbalist trait and don't wanna find out the hard way if one of them is poisonous :P

If I make "bunch of berries" and one of the berries happens to be the poisonous one, will I die or is it safe to be eaten?

I am not sure actually. Before the white berries were poisonous so I just omitted them from the bunch of berries list. However now the white berries can be ok and another random berry can be poisonous. So eat at your own risk I guess.

--Dana

First of all it's "Hydromancerx", not "Hydrophobic" but you can just call me "Hydro".

As for 24/7 Hydrocraft servers there are a lot such as New Dawn, Redboid, Last Day, etc. Note not all have it in their name but you can check what mods are used in the server info.

You of couse can use the mod, but you cannot edit the mod if that's what you mean. Any problems you find please report in this thread so I can fix them for everyone (not just your server).

Good luck with your server and thanks for using Hydrocraft on it.

Hi Hydro,

We will not change the mod, and yes I will report any issue that we encounter. What I meant by "programmer fixing up problems" is, there is no specific instructions anywhere on how to set up a server with HydroCraft mod. So I asked our programmer to do it. He will only fix any issue that is server sided on the server machine that we have. 

I am only aware of New Dawn and another Russian server being up 24/7. I just checked yesterday and excuse me for not seeing the other ones, as it is a bit difficult to find if the mod is not listed directly. I have the game on steam and we were just testing the server by typing Hydrocraft into the server filter and only our testing server showed up. Perhaps the other servers are not via steam? You are welcome to try it out and see how it goes.

And I apologize for mistaken your name for something else, I only registered to post these posts here. So I am new to the forum and please don't be offended. I love your mod and I think it has great potential. Please keep it up!

-- Dana

A few small bugs with pigments and paints:

1)"Extract green pigment" creates red pigment instead of green.

2)"Mix White Paint" and "Mix Yellow Paint" both create pink paint instead of white and yellow.

Also I've been looking at scripts and I don't know how to get a blue barrel. The junkyard seems to give only metal barrels. Am I missing something?

If you ever find out about the Blue Barrel, please post to let the rest of us know.

I've foraged and found unknown berries. I don't have herbalist trait and don't wanna find out the hard way if one of them is poisonous :P

If I make "bunch of berries" and one of the berries happens to be the poisonous one, will I die or is it safe to be eaten?

I am not sure actually. Before the white berries were poisonous so I just omitted them from the bunch of berries list. However now the white berries can be ok and another random berry can be poisonous. So eat at your own risk I guess.

I guess I'll create a new character to try it out. Thanks, Hydro.

Also, I had sheep poop in my inventory (and all the works) and tried tracking lost sheep. I got a goat. Twice. Unlucky or bug?

If you ever find out about the Blue Barrel, please post to let the rest of us know.

Well, if I didn't miss anything in the scripts (and I used search), there is no way to obtain it. Therefore, biogas tank is also uncraftable.

I think, we need a "Paint the barrel" recipe: metal barrel + blue paint (1 unit) + paint brush (keep) -> blue barrel. Or just a biogas collector recipe from regular metal barrel.

Hello, I'm having problems with build 34 as food from Hydrocraft doesn't give proteins, lipids etc. I'm unable to continue my game as I'll starve probably.

I got a backup but it gives me "save file corrupted" error. I don't want to lose my oldest and most successful character to something like this. How long before will you add those lipid and protein stuff from build 34 and can I somehow fix my save?

Hello, I'm having problems with build 34 as food from Hydrocraft doesn't give proteins, lipids etc. I'm unable to continue my game as I'll starve probably.

I got a backup but it gives me "save file corrupted" error. I don't want to lose my oldest and most successful character to something like this. How long before will you add those lipid and protein stuff from build 34 and can I somehow fix my save?

You realize you can always just eat base game foods, right? Farm, fish, trap, etc.

Hi Hydro,

We will not change the mod, and yes I will report any issue that we encounter. What I meant by "programmer fixing up problems" is, there is no specific instructions anywhere on how to set up a server with HydroCraft mod. So I asked our programmer to do it. He will only fix any issue that is server sided on the server machine that we have. 

I am only aware of New Dawn and another Russian server being up 24/7. I just checked yesterday and excuse me for not seeing the other ones, as it is a bit difficult to find if the mod is not listed directly. I have the game on steam and we were just testing the server by typing Hydrocraft into the server filter and only our testing server showed up. Perhaps the other servers are not via steam? You are welcome to try it out and see how it goes.

And I apologize for mistaken your name for something else, I only registered to post these posts here. So I am new to the forum and please don't be offended. I love your mod and I think it has great potential. Please keep it up!

-- Dana

Yeah there is no good way to find servers with a specific mod. Though in the server section of this forum they typically list if they do. There also should be instruction how to add a mods to a server. But I am not the right person to ask about that stuff.

Also, I had sheep poop in my inventory (and all the works) and tried tracking lost sheep. I got a goat. Twice. Unlucky or bug?

No it was broken. It will be fixed for next update. Sorry about that.

Hmm have see you have used the Skullcap Texture for Lavender?

What now?

Hydocraft is not supporting IWBUMS build 34 yet. So no advanced nutrition stuff yet. When that goes to the public branch I will have to update all the foods to that system.

What I meant by "programmer fixing up problems" is, there is no specific instructions anywhere on how to set up a server with HydroCraft mod. So I asked our programmer to do it. He will only fix any issue that is server sided on the server machine that we have. 

I'm surprised that Hydromancer hasn't used some form of code repository (Github, bitbucket, mercurial, svn) of his mod pack, so modders who submitted their mods to the pack, as well as third party programmers (Such as SlenderGreen's programmer) to submit tickets, as well as fork versions of the mod. 

Would be more convenient to all parties using and working on the Mod pack.

What I meant by "programmer fixing up problems" is, there is no specific instructions anywhere on how to set up a server with HydroCraft mod. So I asked our programmer to do it. He will only fix any issue that is server sided on the server machine that we have. 

I'm surprised that Hydromancer hasn't used some form of code repository (Github, bitbucket, mercurial, svn) of his mod pack, so modders who submitted their mods to the pack, as well as third party programmers (Such as SlenderGreen's programmer) to submit tickets, as well as fork versions of the mod. 

Would be more convenient to all parties using and working on the Mod pack.

Because I already get overwhelmed with all the reports here, on steam, on reddit, on redboid, on new dawn, via PMs, via steam chat, via e-mails, youtube videos, etc. I really don't need another bug tracking thread to have to track. This mod is suppose to be for fun, not a job.