Hydrocraft Mod

Hydromancerx

I know that.  But there is a weight limit to what you can stuff into zombies.  Then you gotta kill zombies and stuff them.  It's a tedious process for large quantities of stuff that accumulates, when say mining or foraging for specific items.    Not sure how intensive it would be to create something like that with a large capacity.

Code wise its much easier to code for burning 2 types of zombies than it is to code for every type of item in the game and the mod to burn. Also the crafting menu would be very crowded with so many items to burn. Look at how crowded it already is for "Make Charcoal".

i have a question, the items i can mine, are better if i have a high lvl of forragin?

yes. The higher your foraging level the more rare items you can get.

So maybe make a craftable item that can hold a large capacity, and then turn it so make charcoal?

I know that.  But there is a weight limit to what you can stuff into zombies.  Then you gotta kill zombies and stuff them.  It's a tedious process for large quantities of stuff that accumulates, when say mining or foraging for specific items.    Not sure how intensive it would be to create something like that with a large capacity.

Code wise its much easier to code for burning 2 types of zombies than it is to code for every type of item in the game and the mod to burn. Also the crafting menu would be very crowded with so many items to burn. Look at how crowded it already is for "Make Charcoal".

i have a question, the items i can mine, are better if i have a high lvl of forragin?

So maybe make a craftable item that can hold a large capacity, and then turn it so make charcoal?

Zombies can hold 50 capacity.

drivethrough_zpslloyridr.jpg

Hydrocraft v5.3 has been released!

Which includes ...

- Updated Turkish Translation.

- Fixed Fishing Lures

- Fixed New Skill Books

- Fixed Meth

- Fixed Rissoto

- Fixed Empty Juice Box

- Fixed Dog Whistle

- Fixed Medium Box of Trash

- Fixed Primitive Research Table

- Stone Knife can cut up fish, bread, cake and pies now.

- Bough can be made into Tree Branches

- Rabbits in Cages have been removed.

- Animal Cage is now a Container.

- Stone Pillar and Spiked Log Barrier recipes have been removed. (Don't bulld any ones you already have. They are in the process of being fixed).

- Can Make Copper Cable

- Dog can be Renamed (except for War Dogs)!

- Added Loot to Hydrocraft Bags!

- Added Glass of Whiskey.

- Added Copper Cooler, Copper Mash Pot and adjusted Distillery.

- Added Distillation Textbook.

- Added Head on Pike

- Added Iron and Steel Gears (Updated Metalworking Monthly)

- Added Gear Mold

- Added Vulcanized Rubber

- Added Gauze and Updated Mouthwash

- Added TON of Seeds and Seed Packets

- Added Mystery Seed Packet

- Added Farmoid Mod by Kurongo

- Added Spawning Cars with Loot inside! (Warning! May freak out existing games. However the the initial red pop up errors don't seem to break anything.)

- Thanks to everyone who helped this week!

Enjoy!

Hi Hydro, back again! This time with a few glitches my friend and I have found. First off we've had several skill books disappear after reading them and without getting the xp boost. We've also had several pots full of food vanish after cooking them. We tried both the campfire and the small bbq, and both of them made the pots of food disappear. The pots were full of either potato mash. bug stew or berries, if that helps at all. Let me know if there's a bug report or log I can find on my end to help.

drivethrough_zpslloyridr.jpg

Hydrocraft v5.3 has been released!

Which includes ...

- Updated Turkish Translation.

- Fixed Fishing Lures

- Fixed New Skill Books

- Fixed Meth

- Fixed Rissoto

- Fixed Empty Juice Box

- Fixed Dog Whistle

- Fixed Medium Box of Trash

- Fixed Primitive Research Table

- Stone Knife can cut up fish, bread, cake and pies now.

- Bough can be made into Tree Branches

- Rabbits in Cages have been removed.

- Animal Cage is now a Container.

- Stone Pillar and Spiked Log Barrier recipes have been removed. (Don't bulld any ones you already have. They are in the process of being fixed).

- Can Make Copper Cable

- Dog can be Renamed (except for War Dogs)!

- Added Loot to Hydrocraft Bags!

- Added Glass of Whiskey.

- Added Copper Cooler, Copper Mash Pot and adjusted Distillery.

- Added Distillation Textbook.

- Added Head on Pike

- Added Iron and Steel Gears (Updated Metalworking Monthly)

- Added Gear Mold

- Added Vulcanized Rubber

- Added Gauze and Updated Mouthwash

- Added TON of Seeds and Seed Packets

- Added Mystery Seed Packet

- Added Farmoid Mod by Kurongo

- Added Spawning Cars with Loot inside! (Warning! May freak out existing games. However the the initial red pop up errors don't seem to break anything.)

- Thanks to everyone who helped this week!

Enjoy!

Will Animal Cages with Rabbits just be replaced by rabbits? I'd been holding onto the male in a cage while searching for a female.

What was broke with the Dog Whistle before?

What adjustments were made to the Distillery? I jut got mine up and running...

So... I had three dogs, a German Sheppard, one collie and another one. They were in a shelf. Yeah, I know how bad it sounds, sorry...

Anyway, as of the last update, they were wiped.

And how do I check inside the cars? I haven't been able to do anything with them.

Also, I haven't been able to juice fruits into red wine or chardonnay bottles, and yet, they are labelled as "Empty bottles". Is it supposed to be like this?

Thanks.

I also lost all my dogs that were on the shelves. Not the one i had equipped though. Also i can see inside the cars, but nothing is in them.

By hovering your mouse over them? If yes, I can do that too. Still, I haven't figured out a way to properly interact with them. (And I hope we'll be able to move them in a future update, there are two in places that I am not fond of.)

I am being told dogs were wiped from inventories

and books aren't working

1. Quite possible since they went from normal objects to bags.

2. Really? I swear they worked in my game this last week. Hmm. Do you know which book? Or is it all new skill books?

Will Animal Cages with Rabbits just be replaced by rabbits? I'd been holding onto the male in a cage while searching for a female.

What was broke with the Dog Whistle before?

What adjustments were made to the Distillery? I jut got mine up and running...

1. Since animal cages are now bags, rabbits will now spawn inside the "bags".

2. There were missing dog breeds that were not on the randomized results table.

3. You need a Distillation Textbook and you needed to make a Copper Mash Pot and Copper Cooling Tube instead of one of the 3 copper pipes and the cooking pot. See the actual recipe for all the details.

So... I had three dogs, a German Sheppard, one collie and another one. They were in a shelf. Yeah, I know how bad it sounds, sorry...

Anyway, as of the last update, they were wiped.

And how do I check inside the cars? I haven't been able to do anything with them.

Also, I haven't been able to juice fruits into red wine or chardonnay bottles, and yet, they are labelled as "Empty bottles". Is it supposed to be like this?

Thanks.

1. Sorry. Use the metal detector to randomly find dog whistles to replace them.

2. its just a big bag. You walk up to them and peak inside. So almost like a crate.

3. Did you go through the wine making process?

I also lost all my dogs that were on the shelves. Not the one i had equipped though. Also i can see inside the cars, but nothing is in them.

Not all cars have loot. What I mean is the amount that randomly spawns can be 0 sometimes. But all types of cars have possible loot. I may need to up the odds but i wanted to keep things conservative in case they were making too much loot.

No problem, just reporting the bug. I didn't know I could find them with metal detectors. Thanks.

Seems like I didn't get lucky with the cars. Also, haven't got around to wine making yet, I'm still booting up the blacksmithing stuff. I just thought that empty bottles would work the same for any kind of recipe.

Thanks for the help and the clarification.

I am being told dogs were wiped from inventories

and books aren't working

1. Quite possible since they went from normal objects to bags.

2. Really? I swear they worked in my game this last week. Hmm. Do you know which book? Or is it all new skill books

from what i was told all Vanilla books are working fine but the new additions are bugged.

The dogs isn't an issue we can reclaim those by spawning them in

BUT you have made vehicles IMPOSSIBLE to pick up even by admins.  The weight on them is just too much.  i think its like 100000 for vehicles. 

I show them only holding 8?

Could there possibly be a way to Identify If a skinned corpse was a players corpse or zombie? It'd be nice to actually be able to eat a player corpse and not have the Infection chance unless they where bitten or scratched or Infected. :)

I am not sure if this is a Hydrocraft issue, but I found an item in a car named "Key-1". When I hover over it, to see what it would unlock like you can do with loose keys, it causes all inside doors and windows to be illuminated. Are random key items spawns from Hydro, or is this something the core game added that I missed?

I show them only holding 8?

Hey there,

I would like to purge items in a more efficient way on my server. Burning corpses is a nice mechanic.

Can anyone give some direction where one would edit the CorpseMale/CorpseFemale Capacity? 

8 units of capacity is a bit low in my opinion.

Thx for any info