Hydrocraft Mod

Hydromancerx

Found a bug, I think. 

I have a pistol, ammo, an archery target, and my archery book all in the same general spot. 

However I can practice shooting the pistol at the target with no ammo used if the ammo is on the ground. 

I already tried it with the ammo in my bag and it gets used then. 

Found a bug, I think. 

I have a pistol, ammo, an archery target, and my archery book all in the same general spot. 

However I can practice shooting the pistol at the target with no ammo used if the ammo is on the ground. 

I already tried it with the ammo in my bag and it gets used then. 

Hmm. That;s going to be problematic to fix since it would be kinda silly to hold the whole archery target. Hmmm. All I can say for now is to have some self control and not drop the ammo.

another.. bug or exploit..  not critical, but just say for info. :)

1 step: attach bags on dog (need 1 rope and 2 bags)

2 step: de-attach bags from dog - now you have in inventory 2 bags and 1 thick rope

3 step: disassemble thick rope - now you have 3 rope

4 step: go to step 1.. :) 

in 1-2 minutes you have a'lot ropes.. ))

biodiesel_zpsae0uxdlt.jpg

Hydrocraft v5.1 has been released!

Which includes ...

- Fixed Limed Hide

- Added Turkish Translation By DemirHerif

- Fixed Male Shepherd Pack Dog

- Fixed Pack Dog Rope exploit.

- Put Back Build 33 Stuff

- Removed Crayfish Traps

- Fixing more Log Barrier code.

- Hammers can Crack Nuts now.

- More Loot on Zombies

- Added 5 new berries.

- Added Raspberry Jam

- Added 4 new Boughs

- Animal Skinning Overhaul!

- All hunted/ranched mammals can be skinned for their own unique hides.

- Added Fox Hat and Raccoon Hat

- Added Black Bear and Grizzly Bear Cloaks

- Added Leather Pants and Leather Coats

- Added Tie-Dye Shirt and T-Shirt

- Added Peace Necklace and Gold Chain Bling

- Added Fez

- Added Biodiesel Making and Textbook!

- Thanks to everyone who helped this week!

Enjoy!

Hello ! 

I see this good news :

- Added Biodiesel Making and Textbook!

Does Biodiesel can be used in the generator to produce power ?

Yes and no.

Biodiesel can be mixed with Gasoline to make more Gasoline. In short if you have some Gasoline you can keep making more by mixing biodiesel with it.

Biodiesel cannot be directly put in the generators.

Racking a sling crashes the game.

Also please add iron coins, they seem to be the only thing you can economically make a coin out of that has value. Ten iron coins = one box of nails. Gold / silver / Copper coins all are made of materials that could be considered less then useful.

Also please add iron coins, they seem to be the only thing you can economically make a coin out of that has value.

American money has no iron coinage that I am aware of. Most American currency is either cupronickel or zinc. Even if some foreign currency does, I can't imagine any amount high enough to be found regularly enough to be a useful thing for making nails.

You can be forgiven for not knowing this, since from the flag on your profile picture, it seems that you come from a place where coinage actually is made of things that really have value.

Also please add iron coins, they seem to be the only thing you can economically make a coin out of that has value.

American money has no iron coinage that I am aware of. Most American currency is either cupronickel or zinc. Even if some foreign currency does, I can't imagine any amount high enough to be found regularly enough to be a useful thing for making nails.

You can be forgiven for not knowing this, since from the flag on your profile picture, it seems that you come from a place where coinage actually is made of things that really have value.

I mean no offense but I'm dyin' here  :mrgreen:

That's the British flag, they consist of England Scotland Wales and Northern Ireland, First world countries whose money also consists of zinc copper and nickel.

I want to forge my own coins out of iron because on the server I am playing on the only metal that is valuable enough to be made into currency is iron. For example someone is less likely to cute currency if one iron for ten coins is the standard set to the value of a box of nails.

This is more giving players the option to pick a standard of currency that actually has value.

Seems like this mod make food much easier to find is that because the new food items added (jars gummy bears ect). Do these add more net food to the map or just add more variety.

A little of both.

Hi, sorry but i'm new to this mod.

I have read through some topics but i still dont understand how to refill a crafted well.

And is it correct to just drop the well on the functionable?

Kindly assist. Thanks.

The well works like any other water continer. Thus you have to "pick up"the well to refill it.

Only te Water Pump doesn't require you to pick it up. But it only uses wooden buckets.

Item Locations Added to the Wiki
Often even though I know the ingredients I need to craft something I still don't know where to find some of the ingredients. That in mind I spent the past week fishing through the source files figuring out how everything works and all the possible ways to acquire items. And there is a lot of different ways (foraging, farming, trapping, hunting, crafting, depleting an item, using an item, using an item On something and of course just finding it) And so now I think all these are accounted for on the item Wiki. It will show all the ways to acquire an item on the item page after you click on any item under "Locations". Also added some lists at the top. Enjoy and let me know if you find any problems with it. http://www.aggressivegaming.org/newdawn/wiki/itemlist.php

Edit: Somebody Stop Me! - just added the ability to choose categories when viewing from the item or craft lists