Hydrocraft Mod

Hydromancerx

Okay I add them for some dismantle:

JunkyardExtra.lua - big dismantle like microwave. 1 screw is shure there

function hcdismantlemicro(items, result, player) local inv = player:getInventory(); inv:AddItem("Base.ElectronicsScrap"); inv:AddItem("Base.SheetMetal"); inv:AddItem("Base.Screws");endfunction hcgetscrap(items, result, player) local inv = player:getInventory(); inv:AddItem("Base.ElectronicsScrap"); inv:AddItem("Base.Wire"); inv:AddItem("Base.Screws");end

And native radio dismantle:

e:\Games\Project Zomboid Build 33.10\media\lua\server\recipecode.lua

--[[ ############# Radio stuff ############## --]]

function DismantleRadioSpecial_OnCreate(items, result, player, selectedItem) local success = 50 + (player:getPerkLevel(Perks.Electricity)*5); if ZombRand(0,100)<success then player:getInventory():AddItem("Radio.ScannerModule"); end if ZombRand(0,100)<success then player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Screws"); end DismantleRadioTwoWay_OnCreate(items, result, player, selectedItem);endfunction DismantleRadioHAM_OnCreate(items, result, player, selectedItem) local success = 50 + (player:getPerkLevel(Perks.Electricity)*5); if ZombRand(0,100)<success then player:getInventory():AddItem("Radio.RadioTransmitter"); end if ZombRand(0,100)<success then player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.LightBulbGreen"); end if ZombRand(0,100)<success then player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Screws"); end DismantleRadio_OnCreate(items, result, player, selectedItem);endfunction DismantleRadioTwoWay_OnCreate(items, result, player, selectedItem) local success = 50 + (player:getPerkLevel(Perks.Electricity)*5); if ZombRand(0,100)<success then player:getInventory():AddItem("Radio.RadioTransmitter"); end if ZombRand(0,100)<success then player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.LightBulbGreen"); end if ZombRand(0,100)<success then player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Screws"); end DismantleRadio_OnCreate(items, result, player, selectedItem);endfunction DismantleRadio_OnCreate(items, result, player, selectedItem) --TODO adding return items/chance based on selectedItem value local success = 50 + (player:getPerkLevel(Perks.Electricity)*5); for i=1,ZombRand(1,4) do local r = ZombRand(1,4); if r==1 then player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.ElectronicsScrap"); elseif r==2 then player:getInventory():AddItem("Radio.ElectricWire"); elseif r==3 then player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Aluminum"); end end if ZombRand(0,100)<success then player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Amplifier"); end if ZombRand(0,100)<success then player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.LightBulb"); end if ZombRand(0,100)<success then player:getInventory():AddItem("Radio.RadioReceiver"); end if ZombRand(0,100)<success then player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Screws"); end --if selectedItem then --print("Main item "..selectedItem:getName()); --endendfunction DismantleRadioTV_OnCreate(items, result, player, selectedItem) local success = 50 + (player:getPerkLevel(Perks.Electricity)*5); for i=1,ZombRand(1,6) do local r = ZombRand(1,4); if r==1 then player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.ElectronicsScrap"); elseif r==2 then player:getInventory():AddItem("Radio.ElectricWire"); elseif r==3 then player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Aluminum"); end end if ZombRand(0,100)<success then player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Amplifier"); end if ZombRand(0,100)<success then player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Screws"); end if ZombRand(0,100)<success then player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.LightBulb"); end if selectedItem then --print("Main item "..selectedItem:getName()); if selectedItem:getType()~="TvAntique" then if ZombRand(0,100)<success then player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.LightBulbRed"); end if ZombRand(0,100)<success then player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.LightBulbGreen"); end end endend

Hey how do you place things? Also, how do you interact with things like the IBC and Furnace?

Just put it on the ground or in hands and use as item. All actions = recipes

Hey how do you place things? Also, how do you interact with things like the IBC and Furnace? 

You just drop them on the ground. Then if you have the right items some recipes can be done from the ground. Such as a kiln can be interacted with on the ground if you click on it in the right inventory screen.

Okay I add them for [snip]

Omg, how to delete this?

Stop gamer, I know you're enthusiastic, but please, don't post one after the other. It's considered slightly rude. If you see there's been no further posts since your last, either wait, or edit your original post, thanks :)

Okay I add them for [snip]

Omg, how to delete this?

Stop gamer, I know you're enthusiastic, but please, don't post one after the other. It's considered slightly rude. If you see there's been no further posts since your last, either wait, or edit your original post, thanks :)

Rude? Not so often in forums. I prefer to separate different thoughts by some way, so different post was good idea to me).

Okey, I will take into your remark

Hydromancerx, are you interested in such changes and additions? I will do more changes and can post it here, if you find them usefull

Hello, i have a question, i cant harvest bones of the zomboids, and i learn the books "boneworking textbook" and "anatomy textbook". i dont now if dat is a change in the mod or i have to lear other book?

Sorry for mi english, and thanks for this amazing mod!

Hello, i have a question, i cant harvest bones of the zomboids, and i learn the books "boneworking textbook" and "anatomy textbook". i dont now if dat is a change in the mod or i have to lear other book?

Yes things get tweaked and adjusted as the mod gets updated. So you may need to re-read the same book or even read a separate book. The mod is still a WIP so things get balanced and changed.

Yes things get tweaked and adjusted as the mod gets updated. So you may need to re-read the same book or even read a separate book. The mod is still a WIP so things get balanced and changed.

I read a little bit more, and i find the solution, i have to take off skin of the zed with the nife and use the butcher axe to take all the meet. after that we can see the skelet and use de saw :) tks for the quikly answer.

Sorry for mi english. and tanks.

MRE pallets are way too common. I find those everywhere and even one is enough to last you a month or more.

Also would be nice if the compass, map, and/or GPS would be more common. I still haven't found one in any of my playthroughs to this day.

i find 1 one game 2 pallets, never find a pallet again :(

Were about to drop of a suggestion about a Windmill, and searched for a topic about it and ended up here.

So what i would like to add is that The Windmill can me connected to a refrigerator (aswell), to keep food fresh (a bit longer as usual).

Maby there is a way to recharge batteries in the future, that can be connected to "windpower"?

Building details (if needed):

Maby 4 (or 1) logs for the legs, 7 Notched Wooden planks (for the arms and tail), 1 Baking pan (to connect arms, tail and leg(s) and 2 Sturdy sticks (for connecting the tail and baking pan).

Hydrocraft v5.0 has been released!

Which includes ...

- Fixed Loom and Spinning Wheel

- Fixed Tredmill

- Fixed Zed Carcass

- Tweaked Butter Ratio

- Tweaked Weaving Ratio

- Tweaked Pallet of MREs to Extremely Rare

- Cola Soda now gives an energy boost.

- Added Turkey Eggs and and 7 Types of Fish Eggs

- Added Green Grapes and 7 Types of Wild Berries

- Added Crayfish and Crayfish Traps (not fully functional)

- Added 7 Metalworking Magazines

- Added 7 Juice Boxes and 7 Empty Juice Boxes

- Added more advanced Leather Working including Fine Leather.

- Added Craftable Fine Leather Alice Pack.

- Added a Growable Fir Tree!

- Thanks to everyone who helped this week! And Happy New Year!

Enjoy!

You cannot run or distribute different versions of Hydrocraft, unfortunately.

I had assumed that the older versions had been archived somewhere by Hydro, himself.

Well I guess that means that I simply cannot use Hydrocraft, since I refuse to play with new weapons which are invisible (using IWBUMS without the new models), and also refuse to play with randomly broken problems like shoes that you roll like a D6 (32.30 with Hydrocraft 4.9 and a few minor mods, God Knows what happened there)

This is so unfortunate. It's so hard to stay entertained in this game without the additions which HC makes. The game feels so dull without it!