Hydrocraft Mod

Hydromancerx

After scouring almost every inch of the map for a chain and finding none, i went digging around the loot insertion code. It seems there's no HCChain in HCLoading, Hydro. Seeing people talk about using the Junkyard, has anyone actually built a Large one or a Giant Magnet (since those recipes require chains)?

While i was correcting that, i've also took the liberty, for my own plays, to include cookies and some common sausages (beef, pork, italian, hot) in kitchen counters and fridges (and bakeries, in the case of cookies). I wonder if you'd be inclined to make that official?

After scouring almost every inch of the map for a chain and finding none, i went digging around the loot insertion code. It seems there's no HCChain in HCLoading, Hydro. Seeing people talk about using the Junkyard, has anyone actually built a Large one or a Giant Magnet (since those recipes require chains)?

While i was correcting that, i've also took the liberty, for my own plays, to include cookies and some common sausages (beef, pork, italian, hot) in kitchen counters and fridges (and bakeries, in the case of cookies). I wonder if you'd be inclined to make that official?

Metal Detector with Power - help you find chain. 

How did you craft Thermocouple Wire ? - the recipe does not work, and you can not be crafted Thermocouple and Large Full Junkyard

Metal Detector with Power - help you find chain. 

How did you craft Thermocouple Wire ? - the recipe does not work, and you can not be crafted Thermocouple and Large Full Junkyard

Oh, I guess chains are intended by design not to be found around the map then? Don't love the concept, but ok.

No Thermocouple required in HC v4.2 (i've made too many changes of my own to the mod to update to 4.4):

recipe Upgrade To Large Junkyard    {        HCJunkyardmediumfull,        keep Shovel,        HCSteelbeam=2,        SheetMetal=3,        keep Screwdriver,        Screws=8,        HCChain,        HCMagnetgiant,        HCWirecopper=4,        Torch,        keep Hammer,        CanBeDoneFromFloor:true,        Result:HCJunkyardlargeempty,        Time:1000,        Category:Engineer,    } recipe Build Steam Machine    {	SkillRequired:Woodwork=8,        HCEmptybarrelmetal,	HCThermometer,        Screws=8,        Pipe=4,	HCSteelpipe=2,	Plank=4,	Nails=8,        HCWoodbeam=2,        CampfireKit,    	HCWeldingset,    	keep HCWeldingmask,    	keep HCWorkgloves,	keep Hammer,        keep Saw,        keep Screwdriver,        NeedToBeLearn:true,        Result:HCSteammachine,    	Sound:PZ_Hammer,        Time:1000,	Category:Engineer,    }

From what i understand, you get chains from medium junkyard using a metal detector on small bags of trash, and to get those, the best is either mining or sifting dirt. Oddly enough, small bags of trash are very rare in the world.

No, to obtain a chain - Right click on Metal Detector with Power in your inventory (also Work Gloves in your inventory).

Small bags of trash and junkyard not needed.   

ps. small chance...

ps. small chance...

zero chance according to this:

recipe Search For Metal{HCDetectorpowered,HCWorkgloves,              Result:HCWorkgloves,              Time:500.0,        OnCreate:hcmetalsearch,        Category:Engineer,} function hcmetalsearch(items, result, player)    local metal = ZombRand(72);     if metal == 71 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Sledgehammer");     elseif metal == 70 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Padlock");     elseif metal == 69 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.JarLid");     elseif metal == 68 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.UmbrellaClosed");     elseif metal == 67 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCChickenwire");     elseif metal == 66 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCTincan");     elseif metal == 65 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCShears");     elseif metal == 64 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCDustpan");     elseif metal == 63 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCCopperpipe");     elseif metal == 62 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCSteelpipe");     elseif metal == 61 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCCombatknife");     elseif metal == 60 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCMachete");     elseif metal == 59 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCSurvivalaxe");     elseif metal == 58 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCMetalbox");     elseif metal == 57 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCLunchbox");     elseif metal == 56 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCMedicalbox");     elseif metal == 55 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCWirehanger");     elseif metal == 54 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCHarmonica");     elseif metal == 53 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCMonkeywrench");     elseif metal == 52 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCAuger");     elseif metal == 51 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCColander");     elseif metal == 50 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCBottleopener");     elseif metal == 49 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCHedgetrimmer");     elseif metal == 48 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCRake");     elseif metal == 47 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCToolbox");     elseif metal == 46 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCJackknife");     elseif metal == 45 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCTireiron");     elseif metal == 44 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCTennisracket");     elseif metal == 43 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCAluminiumbat");     elseif metal == 42 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCPliers");     elseif metal == 41 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCTongs");     elseif metal == 40 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCBatterysmalldead");     elseif metal == 39 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCBatterymediumdead");     elseif metal == 38 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCBatterylargedead");     elseif metal == 37 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCMetalbarrel");     elseif metal == 36 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCBrokenmicro");     elseif metal == 35 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCJunkbicycle");     elseif metal == 34 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCCablecopper");     elseif metal == 33 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCWrench");     elseif metal == 32 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Scissors");     elseif metal == 31 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Axe");     elseif metal == 30 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Golfclub");     elseif metal == 29 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Crowbar");     elseif metal == 28 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Tweezers");     elseif metal == 27 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Shovel");     elseif metal == 26 then     player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.HandShovel");     elseif metal == 25 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.WateredCan");     elseif metal == 24 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.GardeningSprayEmpty");      elseif metal == 23 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.HuntingKnife");     elseif metal == 22 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.SheetMetal");    elseif metal == 21 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Pipe");    elseif metal == 20 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Earrings");    elseif metal == 19 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Ring");    elseif metal == 18 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.WeddingRing_Man");    elseif metal == 17 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.WeddingRing_Woman");    elseif metal == 16 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Extinguisher");    elseif metal == 15 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Doorknob");    elseif metal == 14 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Hinge");    elseif metal == 13 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Saw");    elseif metal == 12 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Hammer");    elseif metal == 11 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Screwdriver");    elseif metal == 10 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.308Bullets");    elseif metal == 9 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.223Bullets");    elseif metal == 8 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.ShotgunShells");    elseif metal == 7 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Bullets9mm");    elseif metal == 6 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.CombinationPadlock");    elseif metal == 5 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Needle");    elseif metal == 4 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Wire");    elseif metal == 3 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.BarbedWire");    elseif metal == 2 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Screws");    elseif metal == 1 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Nails");    elseif metal == 0 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Paperclip");    end

TLDR: No HCChain in that function. Only in hcjunksearchmedium and hcjunksearchlarge

But I get that chains aren't really a high demand item, you can get by without a Large Junkyard. Just seems weird that the only find an easily available item at a RL hardware store is to build a junkyard. They're a similar item to pulleys, which don't require such an elaborate method.

ps. small chance...

zero chance according to this:

recipe Search For Metal{HCDetectorpowered,HCWorkgloves,              Result:HCWorkgloves,              Time:500.0,        OnCreate:hcmetalsearch,        Category:Engineer,} function hcmetalsearch(items, result, player)    local metal = ZombRand(72);     if metal == 71 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Sledgehammer");     elseif metal == 70 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Padlock");     elseif metal == 69 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.JarLid");     elseif metal == 68 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.UmbrellaClosed");     elseif metal == 67 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCChickenwire");     elseif metal == 66 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCTincan");     elseif metal == 65 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCShears");     elseif metal == 64 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCDustpan");     elseif metal == 63 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCCopperpipe");     elseif metal == 62 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCSteelpipe");     elseif metal == 61 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCCombatknife");     elseif metal == 60 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCMachete");     elseif metal == 59 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCSurvivalaxe");     elseif metal == 58 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCMetalbox");     elseif metal == 57 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCLunchbox");     elseif metal == 56 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCMedicalbox");     elseif metal == 55 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCWirehanger");     elseif metal == 54 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCHarmonica");     elseif metal == 53 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCMonkeywrench");     elseif metal == 52 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCAuger");     elseif metal == 51 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCColander");     elseif metal == 50 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCBottleopener");     elseif metal == 49 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCHedgetrimmer");     elseif metal == 48 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCRake");     elseif metal == 47 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCToolbox");     elseif metal == 46 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCJackknife");     elseif metal == 45 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCTireiron");     elseif metal == 44 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCTennisracket");     elseif metal == 43 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCAluminiumbat");     elseif metal == 42 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCPliers");     elseif metal == 41 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCTongs");     elseif metal == 40 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCBatterysmalldead");     elseif metal == 39 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCBatterymediumdead");     elseif metal == 38 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCBatterylargedead");     elseif metal == 37 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCMetalbarrel");     elseif metal == 36 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCBrokenmicro");     elseif metal == 35 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCJunkbicycle");     elseif metal == 34 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCCablecopper");     elseif metal == 33 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Hydrocraft.HCWrench");     elseif metal == 32 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Scissors");     elseif metal == 31 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Axe");     elseif metal == 30 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Golfclub");     elseif metal == 29 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Crowbar");     elseif metal == 28 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Tweezers");     elseif metal == 27 then         player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Shovel");     elseif metal == 26 then     player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.HandShovel");     elseif metal == 25 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.WateredCan");     elseif metal == 24 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.GardeningSprayEmpty");      elseif metal == 23 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.HuntingKnife");     elseif metal == 22 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.SheetMetal");    elseif metal == 21 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Pipe");    elseif metal == 20 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Earrings");    elseif metal == 19 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Ring");    elseif metal == 18 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.WeddingRing_Man");    elseif metal == 17 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.WeddingRing_Woman");    elseif metal == 16 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Extinguisher");    elseif metal == 15 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Doorknob");    elseif metal == 14 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Hinge");    elseif metal == 13 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Saw");    elseif metal == 12 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Hammer");    elseif metal == 11 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Screwdriver");    elseif metal == 10 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.308Bullets");    elseif metal == 9 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.223Bullets");    elseif metal == 8 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.ShotgunShells");    elseif metal == 7 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Bullets9mm");    elseif metal == 6 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.CombinationPadlock");    elseif metal == 5 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Needle");    elseif metal == 4 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Wire");    elseif metal == 3 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.BarbedWire");    elseif metal == 2 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Screws");    elseif metal == 1 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Nails");    elseif metal == 0 then        player:getInventory():AddItem("Base.Paperclip");    end
TLDR: No HCChain in the function.

Have you actually found one like that?

But I get that chains aren't really a high demand item, you can get by without a Large Junkyard. Just seems weird that the only way to find an easily available item at a RL hardware store is to spam the neighborhood with a metal detector and dig it out of the ground. They're a similar item to pulleys, which don't require such an elaborate method.

Found 4 chains - 3days...

Edited my previous post to make it clear that you can find them, but only through the method Dumatoin described. I'm baffled how you can find chains with a metal detector when they're not in the code. I have a two-week old version, but i don't think Hydro fiddled with  the Junkyard mod... Weird.

EDIT: Apparently he did. That function now goes up to ZombRand(100). Sorry.

Edited my previous post to make it clear that you can find them, but only through the method Dumatoin described. I'm baffled how you can find chains with a metal detector when they're not in the code. I have a two-week old version, but i don't think Hydro fiddled with  the Junkyard mod... We

Download version 4.4 and check the code... 

I personally found this method 4 chains (half of the battery metal detector use)

BUG REPORTING:

1. The Pots of Heated Potato Mash are lost when put into a Barrel. By the way, I have never found beer or gin or other alcohols besides whiskey and Vodka (Stil have to make my firs bottle though). Are they Base Item or HC?

2.The Bucket and the Barrel with grape juice (before fermenting) have wrong displays. The çy are shown as wine instead of grape. Also I find it weird that you need more cooking skill to put the Vinegar in bottles than making the vinegar itself (or the wine it comes from)

Just noticed another thing missing in HCLoading, Hydro (current version, this time :P ) - no HCRollerskates. There's pngs for them, so i'm guessing they slipped through the cracks.

They are unfinished. They were suppose to increase your speed when worn but nothing came of it from my lua guy.

curing game meats should last waaay longer than 5 days.......you shouldnt even cook it until its been curing a week or two irl so that makes no sense...

edit: just discovered you can salt ham.....twice?? makes it last way longer but.....im so confused

Huh?

item HCSaltedham    {        HungerChange        =    -20,        BoredomChange        =    -5,        UnhappyChange        =    -8,        StressChange        =    0,        ThirstChange        =    15,        Weight            =    0.3,        Type            =    Food,        DisplayName        =    Salted Ham,        Icon            =    HCSaltedham,        DaysTotallyRotten    =    200,        DaysFresh        =    120,    }

Stays fresh for 120 days and rots in 200 days. Not sure where you are getting 5 days?

Just noticed another thing missing in HCLoading, Hydro (current version, this time :P ) - no HCRollerskates. There's pngs for them, so i'm guessing they slipped through the cracks.

They are unfinished. They were suppose to increase your speed when worn but nothing came of it from my lua guy.

curing game meats should last waaay longer than 5 days.......you shouldnt even cook it until its been curing a week or two irl so that makes no sense...

edit: just discovered you can salt ham.....twice?? makes it last way longer but.....im so confused

Huh?

item HCSaltedham    {        HungerChange        =    -20,        BoredomChange        =    -5,        UnhappyChange        =    -8,        StressChange        =    0,        ThirstChange        =    15,        Weight            =    0.3,        Type            =    Food,        DisplayName        =    Salted Ham,        Icon            =    HCSaltedham,        DaysTotallyRotten    =    200,        DaysFresh        =    120,    }

Stays fresh for 120 days and rots in 200 days. Not sure where you are getting 5 days?

say i kill a pig. the fresh ham when cured becomes ham, which rots in 5 according to hydro wiki. salt it AGAIN to get salted ham

I can not wait. I decided myself to fix bugs.
\ Zomboid \ mods \ Hydrocraft \ media \ scripts \ Industrial.tht

recipe Make Thermocouple Wire
        {
        HCWireconstantan=5,
        HCWirecopper=5,
        keep HCTongs,
        keep HCWorkgloves/HCOvenmitts,
        keep HCWeldingmask,
        HCWeldingset,
        keep HCRollingmillsmall,
        CanBeDoneFromFloor:true,
        Result:HCThermocouplewire, - bug (Result:HCWirethermocouple - correctly)

NeedToBeLearn:true,
        Time:100,
        Category:Blacksmithing,
        }

recipe Make Thermocouple
        {
        SkillRequired:Electrical=3, - bug (I learned Electrical 10 and not work - I deleted this line)
        HCWirethermocouple=5,
        ElectronicsScrap=4,
        Screws=4,
        HCCalculator,
        keep Screwdriver,
        keep HCWorkgloves,
        keep HCPliers,
        Result:HCThermocouple,
        Time:300,
        Category:Electrical,
        }

\ Zomboid \ mods \ Hydrocraft \ media \ scripts \ Stoneworking.txt

recipe Upgrade Stamp Mill
    {
    SkillRequired:Electrical=5, - bug (I learned Electrical 10 and not work - I deleted this line)
    Generator,
    HCStampmillcrank,
        Result:HCStampmillgen,
        Time:1000,
        Category:Electrical,
    }

\ Zomboid \ mods \ Hydrocraft \ media \ scripts \ Weapons Ranged.txt

recipe Craft Rocket Launcher
     {
    SkillRequired:Electrical=5, - bug (I learned Electrical 10 and not work - I deleted this line)
        HCSteelingot=2,
        Charcoal=2,
        Water=10,
        HCLargesheetmetal,
        Lighter=32,
        ElectronicsScrap,
        Screws=4,
        DuctTape=2,
        HCWeldingset,
        keep HCWeldingmask,
        keep HCSteamhammer,
        keep HCTongs,
        keep HCWorkgloves,
        keep Screwdriver,
        Result:HCRocketlauncher,
        Time:4000.0,
           Category:Engineer,
     }

Oh, ok. I didn't even consider they might be wearable, i thought they were generic toys (just for show). I see no problem adding them as such. ;)

BTW, i've made a tiny little mod of my own which adds Cigarette Packs and the ability to box/unbox all those cigarettes you find lying around. Being a smoker myself, i just can't resist grabbing them all  :blush: and i end up having to wait for a loooong long time whenever i bring home the latest haul and start storing them by the hundreds. Also, it's a pet peeve for me that they have no weight in-game.

So, anyway, if you think it would make an interesting addition to HC, i'd be honored :D

The only thing not included is loot insertion. There's already too many cigs around the map, and i don't know how to make changes to the vanilla SuburbsDistributions that won't force that lua to be manually updated with every PZ release. If there is a way to replace just the cigarette insertion without touching the vanilla file, i'd love to know.

EDIT: obligatory preview

FtoLlMd.jpg

As a side note, am i the only one who thinks packing stuff into boxes should consume paper and glue (or something else apart from magic to make the actual box)?

There seems to be a pretty bad Java Exception in 4.4 which prevents users to join the server stating, that the version is different.

Here an excerpt from my console.txt with build 32 and v4.4 on client and server(nitrado)

----------------------------------------STACK TRACE-----------------------------------------function: HCPlantScavengeDefinition.lua -- file: HCPlantScavengeDefinition.lua line # 202java.lang.RuntimeException: attempted index of non-table	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaUtil.fail(KahluaUtil.java:91)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaUtil.luaAssert(KahluaUtil.java:79)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.tableSet(KahluaThread.java:1586)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:576)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:163)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1727)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1642)	at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.pcall(LuaCaller.java:63)	at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.protectedCall(LuaCaller.java:77)	at zombie.Lua.LuaManager.RunLua(LuaManager.java:4120)	at zombie.Lua.LuaManager.RunLua(LuaManager.java:4084)	at zombie.Lua.LuaManager.LoadDirBase(LuaManager.java:825)	at zombie.Lua.LuaManager.LoadDirBase(LuaManager.java:759)	at zombie.gameStates.GameLoadingState.enter(GameLoadingState.java:99)	at zombie.gameStates.GameStateMachine.update(GameStateMachine.java:145)	at zombie.GameWindow.logic(GameWindow.java:636)	at zombie.GameWindow.run(GameWindow.java:1187)	at zombie.GameWindow.maina(GameWindow.java:991)	at zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState.main(MainScreenState.java:168)-----------------------------------------STACK TRACE-----------------------------------------function: HCPlantScavengeDefinition.lua -- file: HCPlantScavengeDefinition.lua line # 202Nov 04, 2015 5:37:53 PM zombie.Lua.LuaManager RunLuaSEVERE: nullNov 04, 2015 5:37:53 PM zombie.Lua.LuaManager RunLuaSEVERE: nulljava.lang.RuntimeException: 	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaUtil.fail(KahluaUtil.java:91)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:1285)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:163)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1727)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1642)	at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.pcall(LuaCaller.java:63)	at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.protectedCall(LuaCaller.java:77)	at zombie.Lua.LuaManager.RunLua(LuaManager.java:4120)	at zombie.Lua.LuaManager.RunLua(LuaManager.java:4084)	at zombie.Lua.LuaManager.LoadDirBase(LuaManager.java:825)	at zombie.Lua.LuaManager.LoadDirBase(LuaManager.java:759)	at zombie.gameStates.GameLoadingState.enter(GameLoadingState.java:99)	at zombie.gameStates.GameStateMachine.update(GameStateMachine.java:145)	at zombie.GameWindow.logic(GameWindow.java:636)	at zombie.GameWindow.run(GameWindow.java:1187)	at zombie.GameWindow.maina(GameWindow.java:991)	at zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState.main(MainScreenState.java:168)Nov 04, 2015 5:37:53 PM zombie.Lua.LuaManager RunLuaSEVERE: null

This basically prevents me from using Hydrocraft at all.

Any idea on what this is or how it can be fixed?

There seems to be a pretty bad Java Exception in 4.4 which prevents users to join the server stating, that the version is different.

Here an excerpt from my console.txt with build 32 and v4.4 on client and server(nitrado)

----------------------------------------STACK TRACE-----------------------------------------function: HCPlantScavengeDefinition.lua -- file: HCPlantScavengeDefinition.lua line # 202java.lang.RuntimeException: attempted index of non-table	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaUtil.fail(KahluaUtil.java:91)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaUtil.luaAssert(KahluaUtil.java:79)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.tableSet(KahluaThread.java:1586)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:576)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:163)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1727)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1642)	at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.pcall(LuaCaller.java:63)	at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.protectedCall(LuaCaller.java:77)	at zombie.Lua.LuaManager.RunLua(LuaManager.java:4120)	at zombie.Lua.LuaManager.RunLua(LuaManager.java:4084)	at zombie.Lua.LuaManager.LoadDirBase(LuaManager.java:825)	at zombie.Lua.LuaManager.LoadDirBase(LuaManager.java:759)	at zombie.gameStates.GameLoadingState.enter(GameLoadingState.java:99)	at zombie.gameStates.GameStateMachine.update(GameStateMachine.java:145)	at zombie.GameWindow.logic(GameWindow.java:636)	at zombie.GameWindow.run(GameWindow.java:1187)	at zombie.GameWindow.maina(GameWindow.java:991)	at zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState.main(MainScreenState.java:168)-----------------------------------------STACK TRACE-----------------------------------------function: HCPlantScavengeDefinition.lua -- file: HCPlantScavengeDefinition.lua line # 202Nov 04, 2015 5:37:53 PM zombie.Lua.LuaManager RunLuaSEVERE: nullNov 04, 2015 5:37:53 PM zombie.Lua.LuaManager RunLuaSEVERE: nulljava.lang.RuntimeException: 	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaUtil.fail(KahluaUtil.java:91)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:1285)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:163)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1727)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1642)	at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.pcall(LuaCaller.java:63)	at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.protectedCall(LuaCaller.java:77)	at zombie.Lua.LuaManager.RunLua(LuaManager.java:4120)	at zombie.Lua.LuaManager.RunLua(LuaManager.java:4084)	at zombie.Lua.LuaManager.LoadDirBase(LuaManager.java:825)	at zombie.Lua.LuaManager.LoadDirBase(LuaManager.java:759)	at zombie.gameStates.GameLoadingState.enter(GameLoadingState.java:99)	at zombie.gameStates.GameStateMachine.update(GameStateMachine.java:145)	at zombie.GameWindow.logic(GameWindow.java:636)	at zombie.GameWindow.run(GameWindow.java:1187)	at zombie.GameWindow.maina(GameWindow.java:991)	at zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState.main(MainScreenState.java:168)Nov 04, 2015 5:37:53 PM zombie.Lua.LuaManager RunLuaSEVERE: null

This basically prevents me from using Hydrocraft at all.

Any idea on what this is or how it can be fixed?

A common copy-paste problem, easily fixed (i hope). Local HCHempseeds is repeated twice, the second time it should be HCJuteseeds. Change that and give it a try (in media\lua\server\Farming\HCPlantScavengeDefinition.lua):

local HCHempseeds = {};HCHempseeds.type = "Hydrocraft.HCHempseeds";HCHempseeds.minCount = 1;HCHempseeds.maxCount = 2;HCHempseeds.skill = 7; local HCHempseeds = {};HCJuteseeds.type = "Hydrocraft.HCJuteseeds";HCJuteseeds.minCount = 1;HCJuteseeds.maxCount = 2;HCJuteseeds.skill = 7;

A common copy-paste problem, easily fixed (i hope). Local HCHempseeds is repeated twice, the second time it should be HCJuteseeds. Change that and give it a try (in media\lua\server\Farming\HCPlantScavengeDefinition.lua):

local HCHempseeds = {};HCHempseeds.type = "Hydrocraft.HCHempseeds";HCHempseeds.minCount = 1;HCHempseeds.maxCount = 2;HCHempseeds.skill = 7; local HCHempseeds = {};HCJuteseeds.type = "Hydrocraft.HCJuteseeds";HCJuteseeds.minCount = 1;HCJuteseeds.maxCount = 2;HCJuteseeds.skill = 7;

Doesnt really help, both files, on the server and on the client have only one Version of each entry.

So i cant fix whats not broken. At least not there :(