- Fixed Clothe Line

- Fixed Salt Shaker (Maybe), Rock Salt and Salt Powder

- Fixed Harvest Curd

- Fixed Make Shears

- Removed Sound Error from Mines

- Fixed Extra Buckets

- Fixed Extra Dog Bags

- Cheese stuff can be done from the Floor

- Clay Mugs can do more recopies normal Mugs can.

- Fixed Upgrade to Large Junkyard

- Fixed Industrial Recipies

- Added Menu.

- Added 8 types of Beer

- Added Stuff Bell Peppers

- Added 9 New Toys

- Added Book Covers

- Added Fax Machine, Printer, Scanner, Cash Register, Joystick and Router.

- Added Razor Blades and Box of Razor Blades.

- Added Improvised Scalpel, Razor Gloves and Toothbrush Shiv.

- Fixed Bone Shiv.

- Added Tin Can Noise Maker

- Added Soda Machine and Snack Machine (Admin Spawn Only)

- Add Animal Breeding for Cows, Pigs, Goats and Sheep.

- Added animal babies that "grow up" the more you feed them!

- Thanks to everyone who helped this week!

Enjoy!

Hydrocraft v4.0 has been released!

This is excellent news! I can't wait for spring so that I can try and find goats.

How many times do I need to feed a baby goat before I can ride it into battle against the zombie hordes?

This is excellent news! I can't wait for spring so that I can try and find goats.

How many times do I need to feed a baby goat before I can ride it into battle against the zombie hordes?

You will have to test but I think around 10 times.

You will have to test but I think around 10 times.
Excellent! Battle goats, here I come!

First off, super cool mod.  Appreciate the time and effort put into this.  I been using it on Zeeks MP pvp server and makes for some fun times..

Anyway I had a question on the big movable containers, like wheel barrow, shopping cart etc.  When I first equipped one, it seemed cool.  Like a big mobile storage.  I could overload all my stuff, move somewhere, then drop it off.  But I soon realized this wasnt possible because the wheel barrow was so overloaded it couldnt even fit on the open ground :/  So I had to unpack the wheel barrow and scatter all the stuff over the ground before I could unequip which made it very cumbersome.  Looking back Im also really lucky no zeds came while i was pushing it around as there wouldve been no way to unequip it.

Am I not using these right? Is there a way to unequip a wheel barrow or shopping cart with a single action when its overloaded more than the capacity of the ground spot you want to put it? Or are there plans to eventually make these like that somehow?

Thank you this was very helpful. Please make an updated list after next update to see if I missed anything or if new bugs arise. This is very helpful.

Will do boss! I'll load up the server this weekend and cross-check my list before I test the new content. Hopefully I won't need to restart the entire server to go ahead with it. I'll probably just need to push a loot respawn is all. You know I'll put down my bug notes!

First off, super cool mod.  Appreciate the time and effort put into this.  I been using it on Zeeks MP pvp server and makes for some fun times..

Anyway I had a question on the big movable containers, like wheel barrow, shopping cart etc.  When I first equipped one, it seemed cool.  Like a big mobile storage.  I could overload all my stuff, move somewhere, then drop it off.  But I soon realized this wasnt possible because the wheel barrow was so overloaded it couldnt even fit on the open ground :/  So I had to unpack the wheel barrow and scatter all the stuff over the ground before I could unequip which made it very cumbersome.  Looking back Im also really lucky no zeds came while i was pushing it around as there wouldve been no way to unequip it.

Am I not using these right? Is there a way to unequip a wheel barrow or shopping cart with a single action when its overloaded more than the capacity of the ground spot you want to put it? Or are there plans to eventually make these like that somehow?

Sadly that's how the current base-game inventory system works right now. Nothing to do with Hydrocraft. It's sort of the pro-con of using the larger containers. No weapon but you can hold an absolute crapload. Useful with other players and one person is the courier whilst the others defend them!

Check a few posts back. Someone posted a link for a cheat application concerning unpacking overloaded containers since once you drop an overfull container, you can't pick it up again and there's no "Unload from floor" function.

WHUPS. Went and did some digging myself and found the following: http://projectzomboid.com/blog/2013/09/the-mod-report-episode-2/

There are some mods there that may help your case!

Edited by evankimori

Hydromancer,

How are the junkyards supposed to work? I built a small junkyard, filled it with rubbish, upgraded it to a medium junkyard, filled the medium junkyard with rubbish, and then searched it. The junkyard and the two bags of rubbish I was holding vanished, and I got nothing in exchange. Is the medium junkyard meant to be consumed?

Hydromancer,

How are the junkyards supposed to work? I built a small junkyard, filled it with rubbish, upgraded it to a medium junkyard, filled the medium junkyard with rubbish, and then searched it. The junkyard and the two bags of rubbish I was holding vanished, and I got nothing in exchange. Is the medium junkyard meant to be consumed?

That's today's release? Or previous version?

Hydromancer,

That's today's release? Or previous version?

I have the mod installed through the steam workshop currently, so it should be the latest release. It has a number of the fixes from today's list in it, like the ability to upgrade to large junkyards, so I think it's the current version.

I have the mod installed through the steam workshop currently, so it should be the latest release. It has a number of the fixes from today's list in it, like the ability to upgrade to large junkyards, so I think it's the current version.

Hurm. Probably a line of code left out. SP or MP server? If it's MP and you're the admin - can you respawn the items to your inventory and try it again to make sure?

Reason being is that at times when I've done testing with the new versions - the old version items sometimes bug out/don't work due to fixes...leading to times of having to pick-them-up-put-back-down or deleting them and finding the 'updated' version (especially where books are concerned,) having to push a respawn again across the entire server or outright recreating the item in question.

Just a thought if you can do that. :)

I posted a cheat mod a couple pages back that can give you infinite carry weight to take care of this as an issue, to pickup/drop a wheelbarrow or the like so you can empty it out, and its toggleable

ill post the steam page again :D

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=499795221

No that is the intention. You basically give up your hands and speed to hold more than you normally could. It's most useful for hauling lumber around a fenced off area.

Hydromancer,

You got nothing back from searching them? You should at least get a garbage bag or cardboard box.

Hurm. Probably a line of code left out. SP or MP server? If it's MP and you're the admin - can you respawn the items to your inventory and try it again to make sure?

Reason being is that at times when I've done testing with the new versions - the old version items sometimes bug out/don't work due to fixes...leading to times of having to pick-them-up-put-back-down or deleting them and finding the 'updated' version (especially where books are concerned,) having to push a respawn again across the entire server or outright recreating the item in question.

Just a thought if you can do that. :)

Single Player. I went back and checked this morning, and the junkyard has definitely gone. It's not in my inventory, any of my containers, or on the ground. 

Hydromancer,

You got nothing back from searching them? You should at least get a garbage bag or cardboard box.

Digging through my inventory, I think I got a garbage bag. Is the junkyard really supposed to be consumed? It seems like a really expensive way to go about getting resources, when you balance how much is needed to get and fill a medium junkyard - I thought the idea with them was that once you'd built the junkyard, you could keep filling and searching it.

Hydromancer,

Digging through my inventory, I think I got a garbage bag. Is the junkyard really supposed to be consumed? It seems like a really expensive way to go about getting resources, when you balance how much is needed to get and fill a medium junkyard - I thought the idea with them was that once you'd built the junkyard, you could keep filling and searching it.

No you should be able to keep it. I will have to check it out.

EDIT: Yeah i forgot to tell it to keep the junkyard when I changed it over to no longer turn into an empty junkyard. It will be fixed for next update. So I suggest you do not use it until then.