Hydrocraft Mod

Hydromancerx

That's weird...My version of the mod is 2.8, but it still is treating unboxed BBs as 1.0 each.

I second this. When I updated to 2.8 the BBs were still 1.0 unit each. Unfortunately I played while tired and ended up killing that save. :D

So can't go back and check it.

Just attempted to use the Slingshot/BB's for tomorrow's episode and can confirm BB's still weigh 1.0 each.  Am using 2.8 as well.

That's weird...My version of the mod is 2.8, but it still is treating unboxed BBs as 1.0 each.

I second this. When I updated to 2.8 the BBs were still 1.0 unit each. Unfortunately I played while tired and ended up killing that save. :D

Just attempted to use the Slingshot/BB's for tomorrow's episode and can confirm BB's still weigh 1.0 each.  Am using 2.8 as well.

Did equipping the slingshot also crashed your game in any manner?(I don't know if that's still on my end or not...)

Did equipping the slingshot also crashed your game in any manner?(I don't know if that's still on my end or not...)

I didn't try equipping the slingshot once I saw the BB weights.  I can try though and see.  Make sure I back up first though ;)

Hi, I just installed the most recent version of the mod and I think it's great! One issue I just ran into was that I made some soup and after adding a few ingredients that are from the mod the hunger stats for it disappeared.

I don't know if it's because of your mod or the game, but that's the info. 

Thanks for making so many more items!

I went ahead and checked my game, True Survivor. It's doing the very same thing to me as well whenever I used mod ingredients for recipies.

I think I've come across this issue as well, although I can't remember exactly what I was making...
I've seen this with some of the cooking recipes I've made - the common factor is that the values vanish when I add a mod ingrediant as a spice. It seems to be fine with adding in mod ingrediants as main ingrediants.

to all having problem with the weigh of arrows and bb's and bowbolt you have to do this changes 

item HCXbowbolt
{
           Count = 1,
           DisplayName = Crossbow Bolts,
           Icon = HCBolt,
           Type = Normal,
           Weight = 0.05,
}

item HCArrow
      {
          Count = 1,
          DisplayName = Arrows,
          Icon = HCArrow,
          Type = Normal,
           Weight = 0.05,
}

item HCBB
    {
        Count         =     1,
        DisplayName     =     BBs,
        Icon         =     HCBB,
        Type         =     Normal,
        Weight         =     0.01,

good luck and have fun, sry for my bad english

Hydrocraft v2.9 has been released!

Which includes ...

- 6 Musical Instruments.

- Jeep (Admin spawn only.)

- Great Danes can now become Pack Dogs.

- Coin Press, Copper Coin, Silver Coin and Gold Coin.

- Spinning Wheel and Loom

- Yarn, Wool Cloth, Silk Filament, Silk Thread and Silk Cloth.

- Recipes for Shears, Bee Smoker, Beekeepers Hat, Locks, and the new Weaving Items.

- More Recycling recipes for new items.

- Bone Glue now requires the Clay Cauldron to make.

- You should be able to craft glass items from the floor now without picking up the whole smelter.

- Fixed Tin Working Book being called Bronze Working too.

- Fixed Stack of Cardboard Boxes art and tags (for Cardboard Box too)

- Fixed Dead Deer name.

- Fixed Potato Cannon Blueprint name.

- Fixed Putting Chickens in Coop recipe error.

- Fixed Drying Berries recipe.

- Fixed Fish Tank infinite water bug.

- Fixed Infecting Rabbits with Zombie Blood without a Syringe.

- New Art for Drying Rack and requires 2 more sticks to make.

- New Art for Potted Corn and Potted Tomato.

- BBs, Arrows and Bolts should now weigh the correct amount!

Although I've been following this mod since inception and downloaded many times, I haven't actually used it yet. Question:

Should I bump up the loot settings with this mod? How are people using it?

I've been playing on rare loot settings for a while now and don't really have a problem finding Hydrocraft loot.

I've been playing with the latest version of the mod today, and I think it's a plot to get me killed by making me journey further and further away from my base in pursuit of new items ;)

I like the changes to the glue recipe - it gives a good reason for making a clay cauldron (which has a nice graphic) and more stuff to do with a mortar and pestle is always good. Would it be possible for the recipe to be changed into one that could be made from the floor? I've got my cauldron set up on an inactive campfire kit, and I keep dropping it back in the wrong place...

Being able to make/recycle the glass items without picking up the smelter is great, thank you :) The recipe for recycling the mirrors seems to need a kiln, while recycling the lab equipment seems to need a smelter - is that intentional? I've made life simpler by keeping an iron blowpipe with each.

Is there a limit on how often I can search for sheep and cows using dogs? I have a pair of collies, and using them I've found two female sheep, a female cow, and two male cows... but neither now brings up the option to search for either lost animal, and I'm not sure if it's because each has a limited number of searches, or each area can only be searched a certain number of times, or if I should start feeding them biscuits to recharge them...

Will we be able to breed cows and sheep in the future? In-species, not inter-species, obviously ;) If we are, I'll need to find a male sheep, and put the cows back on the same level of the safehouse at some point...

I'm using hedge clippers as a main weapon, but feel kinda bad because the durability never goes down. 

I'm also still getting lost tooltip data for food cooked with HC spices.

Oh! I got a collie a couple playthroughs ago and equipped it to my primary slot to pretend I was letting the dog maul the zombies to death as some kind of dog based weapon. I really like the new mod so far :D  

I've been playing with the latest version of the mod today, and I think it's a plot to get me killed by making me journey further and further away from my base in pursuit of new items ;)

I like the changes to the glue recipe - it gives a good reason for making a clay cauldron (which has a nice graphic) and more stuff to do with a mortar and pestle is always good. Would it be possible for the recipe to be changed into one that could be made from the floor? I've got my cauldron set up on an inactive campfire kit, and I keep dropping it back in the wrong place...

Being able to make/recycle the glass items without picking up the smelter is great, thank you :) The recipe for recycling the mirrors seems to need a kiln, while recycling the lab equipment seems to need a smelter - is that intentional? I've made life simpler by keeping an iron blowpipe with each.

Is there a limit on how often I can search for sheep and cows using dogs? I have a pair of collies, and using them I've found two female sheep, a female cow, and two male cows... but neither now brings up the option to search for either lost animal, and I'm not sure if it's because each has a limited number of searches, or each area can only be searched a certain number of times, or if I should start feeding them biscuits to recharge them...

Will we be able to breed cows and sheep in the future? In-species, not inter-species, obviously ;) If we are, I'll need to find a male sheep, and put the cows back on the same level of the safehouse at some point...

1. I wills ee what I can do with the cauldron moving.

2. Hmm. I think they should all be on one or the other. I will have to fix that.

3. I think its about a 50/50 chance to get an animal. So like 25% for a male and 25% for a female.

4. Possibly breeding. I just was resistant with no art for baby animals. Also I don't think i will do dog breeding since it has too many breed combos.

I'm using hedge clippers as a main weapon, but feel kinda bad because the durability never goes down. 

I'm also still getting lost tooltip data for food cooked with HC spices.

Oh! I got a collie a couple playthroughs ago and equipped it to my primary slot to pretend I was letting the dog maul the zombies to death as some kind of dog based weapon. I really like the new mod so far :D

Equipping a dog is in plans for War Dogs. But we have not gotten it worked out yet. The Pitbull already has art made if you look in the texture files.