Hydrocraft Mod

Hydromancerx

Amazing ! But I thought it was the developers which could put only the cars in the game, but the picture is quite impressive  :o. You also add a supermarket trolley ! Great work  :D

Did you still have the file of version 2.4 of Hydrocraft please ?

I would like to suggest using plastic bags to make rope. It is entirely possible to do in real life, however it takes quite a bit of time. It would also give plastic bags an actual use.

I also noticed the dolly can store 227 weight, however you cannot put it down while it would take up more than the remaining 50 limit of the tile/container. Is that intended, or due to a current coding limitation?

1. I will have to think about the rope from bags idea.

2.  Yeah anything that weighs over 50 cannot be put down. Its the trade off for carrying more. Not much I can do about it. Empty your load if you want to drop it.

Amazing ! But I thought it was the developers which could put only the cars in the game, but the picture is quite impressive  :o. You also add a supermarket trolley ! Great work  :D

Did you still have the file of version 2.4 of Hydrocraft please ?

1. Thanks. They are just items though. So you can walk right through them. Still it should be useful for server to use as props.

2. Yes I have all past versions. But I am sorry but I am not posting any of the old ones again.

I ended up trying to make it possible to pack lumber and logs together using the CanBeDoneFromFloor:true line, however I noticed that when doing so, it kills one of the materials instead of actually bundling them, yet unpacking works fine using the same command.

IE:

unpacking 4-log bundle (Vanilla CanBeDoneFromFloor:true)

1 four-log bundle on the floor.When you go to do the recipe, it outputs to 4 logs on the floor, and 4 ropes in your inventory

Packing 4 logs (Vanilla + CanBeDoneFromFloor:true)

4 logs are on the floor, and 4 ropes are in your inventory. When you go to do the recipe, it kills a log, and you end up with 3 logs on the floor and 4 ropes in your inventory. I'm sure it's some sort of PZ code issue, but if not, I am clearly missing something..

I was so hoping to make use of this setup for your lumber stacks and crates..

Another question, in regards to buildable objects, like walls and such. Have you tried before to make things actually placable, like the anvil, or your kiln, kinda like the generators get placed?

I ended up trying to make it possible to pack lumber and logs together using the CanBeDoneFromFloor:true line, however I noticed that when doing so, it kills one of the materials instead of actually bundling them, yet unpacking works fine using the same command.

IE:

unpacking 4-log bundle (Vanilla CanBeDoneFromFloor:true)

1 four-log bundle on the floor.When you go to do the recipe, it outputs to 4 logs on the floor, and 4 ropes in your inventory

Packing 4 logs (Vanilla + CanBeDoneFromFloor:true)

4 logs are on the floor, and 4 ropes are in your inventory. When you go to do the recipe, it kills a log, and you end up with 3 logs on the floor and 4 ropes in your inventory. I'm sure it's some sort of PZ code issue, but if not, I am clearly missing something..

I was so hoping to make use of this setup for your lumber stacks and crates..

Another question, in regards to buildable objects, like walls and such. Have you tried before to make things actually placable, like the anvil, or your kiln, kinda like the generators get placed?

1. I think i tried the floor stuff for them but I ended up with some trouble.

2. We got the Compost Bin made into a placable object once, but we could not get the menu stuff set up. So for now they are just items instead. Some day I hope.

My translation of the item list is completed and send ^^ (Damn, how many hours did I spend on that ?)

It will need some test IG (but hey, nothing is perfect ^^)

You need to get me a file, not just the code. I don't know where that stuff goes. Plus what you ave was incomplete code. This is how it ended ...

DisplayName_Root_Beer_Soda = "Soda (Racinette)",DisplayN 

I don't know where that stuff goes.

Translations go to:

Mod\media\lua\shared\Translate\EN (EN is an example, there should be language symbol there PL - Polish, FR - Frenchm, DE - German etc.)

If you have a French translation like Klare is making it would go to (By it I mean Items_FR.txt and Recipes_FR.txt)

Mod\media\lua\shared\Translate\FR

I don't know where that stuff goes.

Translations go to:

Mod\media\lua\shared\Translate\EN (EN is an example, there should be language symbol there PL - Polish, FR - Frenchm, DE - German etc.)

If you have a French translation like Klare is making it would go to (By it I mean Items_FR.txt and Recipes_FR.txt)

Mod\media\lua\shared\Translate\FR

Thanks you guys. The French translation file will be included in the next update.

winemaking_zps6cioshoe.jpg

Hydrocraft v2.6 has been released!

Which includes ...

- Added Shoping Cart

- More Clothes (Down Jacket and Life Vest)

- More Medical and Lab items (Syringes, Microscope, Wheel Chair, etc)

- You can try to make a vaccine using Rabbits (or yourself).

- Adds 10 Vehicles props for Admins of servers to spawn.

- Added more Glass Making Recipes and you can now craft the Iron Blow Pipe.

- Added the ability to make Leather Boots and Updated the Tanning Rack Art.

- All dog art has been replaced and 3 new breeds!

- Many icons have been replaced with new art.

- Many bug fixes and balancing.

- Added Winemaking! Note you need the new Winemaking Book and Advanced Cooking Skills.

Enjoy!

Also take a look at Ninth Legon Game's play through using the Hydrocraft Mod! Thanks again for using my mod! Keep up the great videos man!

Ummm, the Katana, my in-love-with-favorite-new-wife weapon, is like over-over-over-extremely-over-powered :/ I like that indeed. but when you can demolish a horde under a few minutes without a scratch.... it kinda takes the fun away after a while... and nearly every 3 Zedz drops the katana.

I feel like GOD when I see Hordez ! Bring it on zedz I can take you all on now  :twisted:

5045414985ec405472c323404028d838.jpg

also I've been finding work gloves, and other clothing like a wielding helmet.. etc can I wear those ? you've added craftable leather boots: wearable ? :)

Really love the mod, did come across a few imo unintended things, baking cookies multiplies the baking trays when you remove them, my clay mug turned into a clay teapot when i poured water on the ground from inside, if i eat dried orange slices out of a zipper bag my char munches the zipper bag aswell ( this seems only to happen with orange slices, other fruit i tried give back the empty bag) and all the custom books freeze my game when i right click them.

Keep up the good work, this mod is the best around and it adds a lot to the survival experience.

Really love the mod, did come across a few imo unintended things, baking cookies multiplies the baking trays when you remove them, my clay mug turned into a clay teapot when i poured water on the ground from inside, if i eat dried orange slices out of a zipper bag my char munches the zipper bag aswell ( this seems only to happen with orange slices, other fruit i tried give back the empty bag) and all the custom books freeze my game when i right click them.

Keep up the good work, this mod is the best around and it adds a lot to the survival experience.

Extra nutritional values mate !  :mrgreen:

ps: *Working Gloves are not wearable I tried and tried and then dropped the mofoz*

Is there anywhere I can go in order to find all the crafting recipe or all the items used in the mod and their purpose?

I really like this mod, but I have no idea how to craft an axe using an Axe Head and Axe Handle. Plus I don't know how to make a Kiln or to do some of the smelting or w/e sort of metal work is involved in this game.