recipe Make Jar of Wild Berry Jam

{

HCJar=2,

HCJamwidberrycooked,

Result: HCJamwildberry=2,

Time:25.0,

OnCreate:recipe_hcpot,

}

i'll just edit this posting if i stumble upon others. Great mod Hydromancer. I wish i could do something like 0.1% of this by myself.. 

Hello,

Got three questions about this mod  :???: ...

1) Why have removed the craft for the rope and twine ? (Not a critical, just want to know).

2) Have you corrected the bug about the baking sheet when removing the cookies ? (It was a bug that i founded in 2.3 bug forgot to inform you sorry :razz: , i will inform you if i find new one).

3) We can't repack the cookies (that we unpack from cookie jar) ?

and what about the homemade cookies ?

Cheers,

I don't feel like reading all 17 pages to find my answer (lazy).  So if I install this mod do I still need to keep my TommyGuns Mod and Firefighting Mod ? (since their items are in this mod) thank you!

The Firefighting Mod is completely included in the Hydrocraft mod so no need to have a separate mod for it.

As for the TommyGuns Mod, It uses most of the items, plus Longbow, Crossbow and Sling Shot. The other guns are not included. Thus if you use both at the same time you will be getting duplicate items. Ex. More Long Bows and stuff. Also you may get confused on which ammo works for which weapon. Such as Hydrocraft Arrows do not work on TommyGun Bows. In addition we do not use the new 3D models for weapons since they change core files. until they are completely modular I don't think we will be using custom sprites.

One more question here.

When i start the game on very rare loot tables your mod still seem to add way too much items to the containers. Any chance to fix that or is this a known problem with the additive modding method of adding items to the game?

Sorry that's just how it is. Note that I have noticed way more loot when you turn on plentiful loot. So there is a difference between extremely rare and normal. Its just more than the base game. I am not sure why.

Hello,

Got three questions about this mod  :???: ...

1) Why have removed the craft for the rope and twine ? (Not a critical, just want to know).

2) Have you corrected the bug about the baking sheet when removing the cookies ? (It was a bug that i founded in 2.3 bug forgot to inform you sorry :razz: , i will inform you if i find new one).

3) We can't repack the cookies (that we unpack from cookie jar) ?

and what about the homemade cookies ?

Cheers,

1. You could exploit items like Twine, Thread and Fishing Line because they are draiable items. Meaning you could turn one rope into 3 twine but then since a twine is drainable each use didn't  remove the whole twine so 3 twine did not equal 1 rope, instead 3 twine had like 3 or 4 usages so 3 twine actually equaled more like 3 to 4 rope.

2. it should be. Please report if you find it again.

3. Sorry, your basically breaking the cookie jar. Its mainly since each jar gives random cookies. So packing it would possibly give you more or less cookies than you originally put in them.

found another typo... Food Jam.txt

recipe Prepare Strawberry Jam

{

destroy HCJamstarter,

Strewberrie=8,

Result:HCJamstrawberrypot,

Time:90.0,

}

recipe Make Jar of Wild Berry Jam

{

HCJar=2,

HCJamwidberrycooked,

Result: HCJamwildberry=2,

Time:25.0,

OnCreate:recipe_hcpot,

}

i'll just edit this posting if i stumble upon others. Great mod Hydromancer. I wish i could do something like 0.1% of this by myself.. 

Strewberrie is correct. Its their weird tag.

However HCJamwidberrycooked, is indeed wrong. So thanks for reporting.

Hey uh, I guess you missed my issue earlier :3

I still can't really put out fires.  With a full fire extinguisher, I can right-click on fires for a long time and never see the "extinguish fire" option.  VERY rarely it will come up, but not often at all, and certainly not to a reliable degree.

Hey uh, I guess you missed my issue earlier :3

I still can't really put out fires.  With a full fire extinguisher, I can right-click on fires for a long time and never see the "extinguish fire" option.  VERY rarely it will come up, but not often at all, and certainly not to a reliable degree.

I replied already.

How do fire extinguishers work?  I right-click while equipped with a FULL fire extinguisher, and I get the option to extinguish once in a blue moon.  I've never been able to do it twice in a row, or even twice in ten minutes.  I just keep right-clicking the fire and the option doesn't show up.  And yes, the extinguisher still has tons of water in it.

Extinguishers (when full) only put out fires not on a player. Fire Blankets only put out fires on a player. Note there is a slight bug that causes a "glow" from fires put out even when there is no fire.

I'm talking about right-clicking on fires NOT on the player.  The option only comes up once in a blue moon.

I don't know then. Maybe your not hitting the "hit box" right. Or maybe the fire you put out gets replaced by a new fire nearby. In all my tests the fire has gone out.

Yeah it's just not working.  I can click a million times all around a huge inferno and it'll come up once.  And by then the building is burned down, before I get the option again.  It must be a mod conflict, I guess.

Hi Hydro

Thanks for the reply,

Did you intend for bows to have Unlimited ammo? Cause i can shoot 1 non-stop but If you changed the Ammotype:Irrelevent to your Crafted arrow tag might make it so it will use those instead. But i dont know for sure not really a code writer

If i find anything else ill let you know

Hi Hydro

Thanks for the reply,

Did you intend for bows to have Unlimited ammo? Cause i can shoot 1 non-stop but If you changed the Ammotype:Irrelevent to your Crafted arrow tag might make it so it will use those instead. But i dont know for sure not really a code writer

If i find anything else ill let you know

Bows should not shoot unlimited ammo. Is this in combo with the TommyGuns mod? Or another mod. Also what version of Hydrocraft are you using? You should only be able to load one arrow/bolt at a time.

item HCArrow
    {
        Count        =    1,
        DisplayName    =    Arrows,
        Icon        =    HCArrow,
        Type        =   Normal, (change to ammo)
        Weight        =    0.1,
    }

}item HCLongbow
    {
        AimingPerkCritModifier        =    10,
        AimingPerkHitChanceModifier    =    15,
        AImingPerkMinAngleModifier    =    0.05,
        AimingPerkRangeModifier        =    1.5,
        AimingTime            =    20,
        AmmoType            =    Irrelevent (change to HCArrow)
        ClipSize            =    1,
        ConditionLowerChanceOneIn    =    60,
        ConditionMax            =    10,
        CriticalChance            =    20,
        DisplayName            =    Long Bow,
        DoorDamage            =    5,
        HitChance            =    40,
        Icon                =    HCLongbow,
        ImpactSound            =    null,
        IsAimedFirearm            =    TRUE,
        KnockBackOnNoDeath        =    TRUE,
        KnockdownMod            =    0.3,
        MaxDamage            =    1.6,
        MinDamage            =    0.6,
        MinAngle            =    0.95,
        MaxRange            =    7,
        MinRange            =    0.61,
        MinimumSwingTime        =    1.5,
        MaxHitCount            =    1,
        MultipleHitConditionAffected    =    FALSE,
        NPCSoundBosst            =    1.5,
        ProjectileCount            =    1,
        PushBackMod            =    0.2,
        RecoilDelay            =    10,
        ReloadTime            =    15,
        RequiresEquippedBothHands    =    TRUE,
        RunAnim                =    Run_weapon2,
        Ranged                =    TRUE,
        ShareDamage            =    FALSE,
        SoundGain            =    1.5,
        SoundRadius            =    5,
        SoundVolume            =    75,
        SplatBloodOnNoDeath        =    TRUE,
        SplatNumber            =    1,
        SplatSize            =    3,
        SubCategory            =    Firearm,
        SwingAnim            =    Rifle,
        SwingTime            =    1.5,
        SwingSound            =    Bow_fire,
        SwingAmountBeforeImpact        =    0,
        Type                =    Weapon,
        ToHitModifier            =    1.5,
        UseEndurance            =    FALSE,
        WeaponSprite            =    Poolcue,
        WeaponWeight            =    1,
        Weight                =    1,

Im useing the 2.4 version on 2.6 Ibwums build

Dont use any other mods but Yours

wonder if you could add EBO trowel to be used in your recipies and he could add your trowel to be used in his recepies so that even if people use both of the Mods together they wouldnt get redunded items?

But thats a lot of work. not sure if it would even work something simpler would be to add his or yours to act like the opposite something like a tag Work as EBO trowel True

It was my friend who found it i just mentioned it cause i checked the code but np

That was on all the bows like that so should double check the others to

Oh and sorry for posting a lot i have 1 More aquestion/Sugjestion

You would really make my day if you could Include the Water Pipes mod into Hydrocraft senc it looks like he abbandond the mod.

It looks like a really usefull mod cause i cant be bothered to keep up on crops constantly would really apreciate if you could look into it

I know Blindcoder has done some work on it but been asking if others could take it over thanks a bunch for all the work you put into this again

wonder if you could add EBO trowel to be used in your recipies and he could add your trowel to be used in his recepies so that even if people use both of the Mods together they wouldnt get redunded items?

But thats a lot of work. not sure if it would even work something simpler would be to add his or yours to act like the opposite something like a tag Work as EBO trowel True

It was my friend who found it i just mentioned it cause i checked the code but np

That was on all the bows like that so should double check the others to

Not to sure how cross modding works. So maybe in the future.

Oh and sorry for posting a lot i have 1 More aquestion/Sugjestion

You would really make my day if you could Include the Water Pipes mod into Hydrocraft senc it looks like he abbandond the mod.

It looks like a really usefull mod cause i cant be bothered to keep up on crops constantly would really apreciate if you could look into it

I know Blindcoder has done some work on it but been asking if others could take it over thanks a bunch for all the work you put into this again

We have been looking into the Irrigation mod for awhile now. So maybe eventually.

Sry think i found a nother bug with the Nailgun Ammo Think it should give 100 when unboxed the way it is now you only get 10 when unboxing

recipe Box Nail Gun Ammo
    {
    HCNailgunammo=100,
    Result:HCNailgunammobox,
    Time:15,
    }

recipe Unbox Nail Gun Ammo
    {
    HCNailgunammobox,
    Result:HCNailgunammo=10,
    }

sry i cant test what i was showing you i dont useally survive long enough but still llove the game and your mod cause when i do make it further ill have plenty to keep me alive

Edited by Mikagaru

I like the mod a lot :) Ty for your hard work.

is there any way to get bees and there queen else where as from stage 3 beehives? don´t have one and can´t find any so this isn´t working.

Maybe add them with a low chance to bug hunting or foraging.

Also the question about the potted plants :) i have a pot with dirt and fruits but can´t plant them in there? to low on Farming?

And is there a other way to get ore than melting things?

Sry think i found a nother bug with the Nailgun Ammo Think it should give 100 when unboxed the way it is now you only get 10 when unboxing

recipe Box Nail Gun Ammo

{

HCNailgunammo=100,

Result:HCNailgunammobox,

}

recipe Unbox Nail Gun Ammo

{

HCNailgunammobox,

Result:HCNailgunammo=10,

}

sry i cant test what i was showing you i dont useally survive long enough but still llove the game and your mod cause when i do make it further ill have plenty to keep me alive

They are counted as 10 each so when doing recipes 1 = 10. Thus 10x10 = 100

I like the mod a lot :) Ty for your hard work.

is there any way to get bees and there queen else where as from stage 3 beehives? don´t have one and can´t find any so this isn´t working.

Maybe add them with a low chance to bug hunting or foraging.

Also the question about the potted plants :) i have a pot with dirt and fruits but can´t plant them in there? to low on Farming?

And is there a other way to get ore than melting things?

1. You can get Bees from Beehives or Catching Bugs. However Queen Bees can only be obtained from Stage 3 Hives. Note you have to upgrade Stage 1 Beehives to Stage 2 and then to Stage 3 to get a Stage 3 Hive. Stage 1 Hives can be found randomly in containers.

2. You need level 10 farming to make potted plants. This seems extreme but Potted Plants are very OP so I had to balance them somehow.

3. Besides recycling items, you can forage for ore or sift dirt for ore.

Thank you :)

So without a found Beehive i can´t build a new one right?

Do i need the fruits in best condition or can i also plant rotten fruits, since all stuff will be rotten by the time i get to lvl 10 farming

Or is there a chance to recieve seeds from fruits like slicing Watermelons or Apple ?

1. You could exploit items like Twine, Thread and Fishing Line because they are draiable items. Meaning you could turn one rope into 3 twine but then since a twine is drainable each use didn't  remove the whole twine so 3 twine did not equal 1 rope, instead 3 twine had like 3 or 4 usages so 3 twine actually equaled more like 3 to 4 rope.

2. it should be. Please report if you find it again.

3. Sorry, your basically breaking the cookie jar. Its mainly since each jar gives random cookies. So packing it would possibly give you more or less cookies than you originally put in them.

Thank for answer  :-D

Yeah it's just not working.  I can click a million times all around a huge inferno and it'll come up once.  And by then the building is burned down, before I get the option again.  It must be a mod conflict, I guess.

with the firefighting mod I have to be almost IN the fire to get the extinguish option ;) (be like 2 centimeters away of the fire and try, also don't get burned.)