Hydrocraft Mod

Hydromancerx

Hydro would you be willing to make it so that when you use a compost bag you made it gives you your sandbag back?

The NPK Fertilizer bag is a base game object. I would rather not mess with base game objects. If I eve do mess with base game objects then maybe, but for now I don't want to directly mess with base game items.

http://pzwiki.net/wiki/NPK_Fertilizer

Makes sense. How about a way to make empty sandbags? Say, dried leather or fur and twine...

Don't use base guns so idk but I think its just Nail Gun

Well, without confirmation on other guns, We cannot isolate the problem

I can confirm this. This is with reloading set to normal in the options screen. I didn't try the hardcore setting.

Base guns work as intended. Base pistol ejects mag, can be reloaded, and inserted back into the pistol.

All other base guns load as normal.

The nail gun does not eject a mag to reload. But the ammo does disappear when trying to reload.

Good thing I use the easy reload setting (;

Hydrocraft v1.8 has been released!

Which includes ...

- Juices By Basseri (Most of the Mod)

- There are now 2 types Juicers and Cling Wrap can be used on Mugs.

- Longbow and Crossbow from Extra Weapons Mod By tommysticks

- You can now craft ammo for all guns (and bows). You need to make gunpowder first.

- Toys now can be played with without turning to junk. However it takes longer to play and they do not reduce boredom and unhappiness as much as they use to.

- You can now do "combo" plays by getting all the items for different sports such as Golf, Bowling, Pool, Tennis, Baseball, etc. These give a much larger boost against boredom and unhappiness.

- New hats. (Still cannot wear them)

- New pet items (includes a huge fish tank to store water in).

- New Toys such as Checkers, Paddle Ball and a Toy Bunny.

- Rabbits are no longer food and do not rot.

- Nail Gun "should" be fixed. Note that you may encounter Nail Gun Ammo Clips that should not be there if you already have a game loaded with the mod. New fresh games should not have this problem.

- You can now upgrade and downgrade various ropes and threads. Such as 3 Rope now makes Thick Rope.

- You can now make a Quiche.

- You can now find Ice Cream Sandwhiches.

- Fixed most bugs posted in this thread by the wonderful Zomboid community. (Thanks guys!)

Enjoy! :D

A fine work man ! Your mod made PZ larger and larger. Thanks a lot for this )

Some bugreports:

1) Drying fruits is not working, because baking tray is not generated in world. I corrected the recipe for roasting pan. Same problem with cookies. Maybe this is only my problem.

2) Packages of fruit do not leave empty zip bags, because recipes incorrectly specified name - Instead of ReplaceOnUse = HCZipperbag, it says it is ReplaceOnUse = HCZipperbagempty,

3) Does not display a picture package with dried apples, because her name wrong - Instead of Icon = HCDriedapplebag, it says it is HCDriedapplesbag.

4) Does not display a picture corn on the cob, because her name wrong - Instead of Icon = HCCorncob, it says it is HCCornvob. Same problem with homemade pancakes: pancakes -> pancake

That's all, as I find something else to get back to you soon.

P.s. - sorry for my english )

Some bugreports:

1) Drying fruits is not working, because baking tray is not generated in world. I corrected the recipe for roasting pan. Same problem with cookies. Maybe this is only my problem.

2) Packages of fruit do not leave empty zip bags, because recipes incorrectly specified name - Instead of ReplaceOnUse = HCZipperbag, it says it is ReplaceOnUse = HCZipperbagempty,

3) Does not display a picture package with dried apples, because her name wrong - Instead of Icon = HCDriedapplebag, it says it is HCDriedapplesbag.

4) Does not display a picture corn on the cob, because her name wrong - Instead of Icon = HCCorncob, it says it is HCCornvob. Same problem with homemade pancakes: pancakes -> pancake

1. I added the base game Baking Tray to the Loot Spawn Table. You should be able to find them.

2. Will fix zipper bags for next update. Thank for reporting.

3. Yikes also will fix too.

4. Yeah when converting CCCP I had a lot of bugs. I was tired then.

Thanks for reporting! Your guy's bug report help make the mod even better. So thank you all!

Also, black coffee and homemade pancake batter do not appear in the preparation. All ingredients are spent, but nothing appears in the result. Have no idea whats wrong...

I found it for the pancakes. Forgot the HC in the recipe name.

And it should have been HCCoffeeblack not HCCoffeeBlack. its those little errors that break things.

All those you reported shall be fixed for next update. Thanks again!

Question about the crossbow.

I was just going through the code and noticed this: NPCSoundBosst = 1.5,

What exactly is Bosst. Should it be Boost maybe?

Also just noticed that part of the code for the dog biscuit is incorrect:

icon = Item_HCDogbiscuit,

should be

icon = HCDogbiscuit,

You're welcome

Salting salmon does not work either.

Result:HCSaltsalmon,

should be

Result:HCSaltedsalmon,

Unless it was changed from the last release?

Thick Rope icon does not show.

Icon     =    HCRopethick.png,

should be

Icon     =    HCThickrope,

Some bugreports:

Also, black coffee and homemade pancake batter do not appear in the preparation. All ingredients are spent, but nothing appears in the result. Have no idea whats wrong...

I reported these a while ago, but never heard if they were fixed(Glad to see they will be soon), still never saw a tray spawn and coffee never worked for me, so I just didnt use them. I will do some tests today as I record for youtube and see what else is wrong with this and a few other mods I am testing.

Does this wonderful mod work in multiplayer as well? If yes, is it possible to implement it into a saved game?

And is there anything extra i should know? Like serious bugs.

Yes it works in multiplayer. In fact I have been playing on the Treehouse server that uses the Hydrocraft mod. It seems to work great (minus the minor bugs people have been reporting).

BUILD 32 INVENTORY PROLIFERATION

Let’s go over to our French correspondent, Romain Dron, for an update on some of the new in-game items that will play a part in Build 32’s massive crafting update.

“Well, today has been an exciting day in which I come across all the different new items that Mash has been giving life to. There’s over 70 new items right now, and some will be useful (as traps, for example), while others will just be there to give a little more life to the game’s environment.”

“So to name a few: perfume bottle, dog leash, crayons, comic book, pinecone (can be used to light a fire), Washing Up Liquid, Mop (blood cleaning!) and alarm clock.” Look! Some balls!

T8C4cEw.png

“I’ve currently created 30+ recipes that use these and existing items – so you’ll be able to take apart a CD player to salvage components, and likewise house alarms, that’ll let you include parts of these devices in your crafted triggers/bombs.”

“A lot of this crafting will be exclusive to professions, so you shouldn’t expect to be able to craft a motion sensor if you’re not an electrician by trade, but that said we will look into realistic in-game ways to garner the more basic skills. You’d never be able to learn everything that a real electrician could though, in the same way that in Build 32 only engineers and repairmen will be able to fix up generators to the same high levels.”

Looks like someone has been looking at the Hydrocraft mod. On a side note the Hydrocraft mod has just over 1000 items now (i think).

Guess I have to see what they added and remove my versions to avoid redundancy.

lENXon.png pjFIPP.pngB9IcaX.pngyvHW0Z.png8h1N7A.pngkdiueb.png3FRv5A.pngDt1rkk.pngH1rUU1.pngInE0i5.pngWRKK3q.pnglRTrI3.pngdePvKI.pngfMdCYr.pngHVc0Qe.pngINlCVu5.jpgyTd6ZC7.jpgvcEOvwE.jpg

(Rubber Ball not shown)