Hydrocraft Mod

Hydromancerx

The map_p.bin file is gone and I didn't think to back it up because i've never run into problems like this but the thumb.png shows that for some reason the clothes I was wearing ejected off of me or duplicated.. I dont know.

g0yAbIq.png

Edit: Hydocraft also reset a bunch of containers across the map as well so any kitchen cupboards I was using are now empty or have regenerated loot

Thanks for the replies. Can anyone tell me what to do with a large bag of rice? How do I get the rice out?

I've only used rice once in game and iirc, you need a pot of water, a bowl, and cook it. I don't think you can just open the bag from within your inventory.

EDIT: Sorry, it wasn't the rice I used. It was one of the canned goods with a screwed up icon.

Edited by RickL

maybe i ,missed it in the vast collection of recipes, but other than cooking, what can we do with Carrots?

Feed your bunnies....

How do you get dirt for roof gardens now? I can't get any with the spade and empty sand bag. :( Trying to find the bug on my end...

Also I just updated to the current version and upon loading the game my character dropped dead and it said I survived for 0 days and 0 seconds.

Without a console log I have no idea what happened there but I doubt it was this mod.

Edit: Hydocraft also reset a bunch of containers across the map as well so any kitchen cupboards I was using are now empty or have regenerated loot

Sure you don't have loot respawning setting on? All I have done is add to loot tables, not reset them.

How do you use the fire extinguisher?

You need water. See original mod for details.

How do you get dirt for roof gardens now? I can't get any with the spade and empty sand bag. :( Trying to find the bug on my end...

Spades should still work. Do you use any other mods?

Spades should still work. Do you use any other mods?

Wooden Dowels, and Dry Towels. I did try to test the mods one by one and as I said, I can't get it to repeat. No trouble in a new game so I'm just going to restart.

Also I just updated to the current version and upon loading the game my character dropped dead and it said I survived for 0 days and 0 seconds.

Without a console log I have no idea what happened there but I doubt it was this mod.

Sure you don't have loot respawning setting on? All I have done is add to loot tables, not reset them.

I'm positive. The only thing I did was exit that sandbox to the main menu, exited to the desktop, download the new version and overwrite, and start back up the game.

Also a couple things I noticed: The pots loaded with dirt can't take seeds and when you attach duct tape pouches to the backpacks they lose their ability to go on your back <--- A restart fixes that

I'm positive. The only thing I did was exit that sandbox to the main menu, exited to the desktop, download the new version and overwrite, and start back up the game.

Also a couple things I noticed: The pots loaded with dirt can't take seeds and when you attach duct tape pouches to the backpacks they lose their ability to go on your back <--- A restart fixes that

1. I don't know then. Perhaps its a IWBUMS thing?

2. Do you have Gardening skill of 10? You cannot make potted plants until you reach lvl 10.

Just a bit to the furcrafting side:

Hydrocraft\media\lua\server\HCFurClothes.lua is trying to get the FurClothes.HCAnimalfur and FurClothes.AnimalFur items when I skin rabbits and squirrels.

Since no such items exist I always get an error and no fur to show off my amazing trapping skills. (Well, I rewrote those to Hydrocraft.HCAnimalfur since it's integrated to HC and all that jazz and it works now, but you get the picture :D)

Btw, Just tried to craft a pillowcase backpack and it ate all the ingredients with no output

I will have to double check that. Thanks for reporting.

EDIT: Yup I found it . Had the tag of "HCPillowCaseBackpack" when it should have been "HCPillowcasebackpack". Will be fixed for next release.

It didn't give me the option when I hovered over the fire with a full fire extinguisher

Hmm very weird. I will have to test it again but when I first put it in it seemed to work great.

EDIT: I tested it out. I equipped the Fire extinguisher and then right clicked on the ground where there was fire. It says "extinguish fire" in which it put out the fire. Did you do that?

Just a bit to the furcrafting side:

Hydrocraft\media\lua\server\HCFurClothes.lua is trying to get the FurClothes.HCAnimalfur and FurClothes.AnimalFur items when I skin rabbits and squirrels.

Since no such items exist I always get an error and no fur to show off my amazing trapping skills. (Well, I rewrote those to Hydrocraft.HCAnimalfur since it's integrated to HC and all that jazz and it works now, but you get the picture :D)

Oh that has been fixed for next release. Yeah I found that too. Thanks for reporting though.

one question about crafting a dresser, it requires me to also craft a drawer just as in the main games construction files.

thing i don't understand, is how i craft a drawer. i cannot find that recipe

Btw, Just tried to craft a pillowcase backpack and it ate all the ingredients with no output

I will have to double check that. Thanks for reporting.

EDIT: Yup I found it . Had the tag of "HCPillowCaseBackpack" when it should have been "HCPillowcasebackpack". Will be fixed for next release.

Same thing is with Wood block not giving any output. I checked the recipe and it also had HCWoodBlock instead of HCWoodblock. Just wanted to report this, in case noone else did yet.

Edit: Upon further investigation it appears the result for Wooden Wheel is also Result:HCWoodenwheel, while the item is HCWoodwheel.

There are some problems with icon .pngs having different names than mentioned in the item config.

Item_HCCamppack instead of Item_HCCampingpack.

I'll list all the problematic items here as I find them:

- Camping Pack(Icon)

- Wood Block(Result)

- Wooden Wheelbarrow(Icon)

- Wooden Wheel(Icon/Result)

Also, a question regarding the wheelbarrow. Is the weight reduction of 50 intended?

I understand that it has a high capacity, but it overweights you with the weight of it's own already. So a few planks on top and I'm already Extremely Overweight. I know that this shouldn't be an OP "Carry the world with you" container, but with the requirement of equipping in both hands(leaving you defenceless, although it shouldn't be used around zeds) and overweighting you right away it just seems a bit weird.

@DeadlyStr1ke

1. Yeah the wood block problem has already been fixed and ready for next release, so thanks for reporting.

2. I shall also take a look at the wooden wheel. I think I may have also already fixed that too.

3. Yeah Camping Pack has already been fixed too for next release since someone else reported it.

4. Yes the wheel Barrow is suppose to be only 50 reduction. You can fit a lot inside but its going to be slow. Its suppose to allow you to carry more than you normally could but also still be way overweight for running or fighting. Note the Wood and Metal Wheelbarrows should be identical in stats, just one you find and the other you can build.

Found more items with problems:

- Bag of Corn/Flour Tortillas(No icon)

- Canned Refried Beans(No icon, plus the display name is "Canned Refried BeansIcon")

So far that is all the problems I encountered, which aren't game breaking. Thanks for a great mod!

Will love to see how it develops and grows with more features around it as time goes on.

And as for the wheelbarrow I understand and agree that it should function as you've said. It was the "Extremely Overweight" moodlet I've been concerned about. Not Very Heavy Load, but extreme with back injury threat. That and how with Organized trait and Large Alice Pack I could take far more planks(Not far more, as in weight hold, but far more as in - I could carry 10 planks in the alice pack at least without hitting the overweight state, while carrying 7 planks with the wooden wheelbarrow put me at Extremely Overweight right away) in it without even hitting the Overweight moodlet to begin with. But I guess with the large alice pack being pretty rare(at least in my experience) and Organized trait being optional it's more of a subjective issue, so nevermind that. Regardless, wheelbarrow being in this mod as an option to transport stuff already is a great thing! 

Hydro would you be willing to make it so that when you use a compost bag you made it gives you your sandbag back?

The NPK Fertilizer bag is a base game object. I would rather not mess with base game objects. If I eve do mess with base game objects then maybe, but for now I don't want to directly mess with base game items.

http://pzwiki.net/wiki/NPK_Fertilizer