Hydrocraft Mod

Hydromancerx

UTENSILBakingSheet.png The Baking Sheet is base game. It should normally spawn.

item BakingTray    {        Weight	=	0.5,        Type	=	Normal,        DisplayName	=   BakingTray,        Icon	=	BakingTray,    }

Well, since it was removed from spawning in the original game, it would need re-added. I have been in over 60 houses and not 1 in any cabinet spawned on abundant loot, also never found soy sauce. Either that or its impossibly rare, or not spawning. Also, coffee and rationed whiskey cant be made, they judt disappear with the items and no item is made, you cant make tasty marinade but I have just been messing with the code a bit to get them to be functional, using Baking Pan instead of tray and removing soy sauce, personally jerky can be made with little more than salt or even nothing but the meat, the marinades should just be optional for standard and tasty jerky.

@Archadeas

Thanks for the feedback. I will get on fixing those bugs.

EDIT

1. Ok added the BakingTray to the spawn table

2. Looks like soysauce is on the spawn table. It can be found in fridges. Must be bad luck.

3. I am not even sure what the point of Rationed Whiskey was in CCCP. I think i will just remove it.

4. Fixed Tasty Marinade.

5. The jerky recipes were taken from the CCCP. I will see what I can do later to improve them.

All changes will be implemented in the next update.

Thanks again for finding all these bugs!

My internet has been sporadic again so I am releasing the mod a day early.

Hydrocraft v1.6 is now release!

Includes ...

- Meat Curing Mod By ZimTown

- FlourCraft Mod By Dudeman325

- Animal Skin Mod By Dudeman325

- Many new Sodas (Art By Batura)

- Batura's Icons By Batura (Some)

- More types of Cookies.

- 9 New Containers.

- Fixed Compost Bin.

- More Pies!

- More Toys!

Enjoy!

Great mod, I always felt that PZ didnt have enough stuff in it to mess with. Thanks for your continued work. I wonder how tough it would be to add in some kind of constructable charcoal or gas grill. Thats the only thing my safe house is missing. Sure you can cook food with a campfire but I have gotten burned and nearly died when I accidentaly walked into the fire. I know that if I was able to survive the apocalypse and stockpile food I would absolutely "borrow" a charcoal grill from the neighbors.

The add pouches to various containers don't seem to work (recipe appears to require DuctTapePouches instead of HCDuctTapePouches)

Some requests

Making bricks (for smelter) requires large branches, these are a pain to get hold of; Would it be possible to substitute with sturdy sticks?

Probably still work in progress, but there are recipies to make bullets tips/cases but does not appear to be any to actually construct the bullets and almost no uses for the the metal ignots (e.g. making axes). Just checking in case there is a already done recipe file missing.

Many of the food presevation recipies require sugar, but it can only be found not produces. What about

- Foraging find 'Honey' and honey to sugar recipe (to save modifiy all recipies to also take honey)

- Production of sugar from fruit (in real lifeish would need several crushed fruit + berries added to pan of water, some time spent at 60c, filter all solids out (some rags etc), long time in oven to boil off water, very short burn time)

Simularly vinegar is simple to make and need in preservation recipies.

P.s. Thanks for all the work you have already put in.

hi. I found some inaccuracies in the file Food Salt.txt

salted beef, salted salmon, salted animal meat and salted bird meat

1. item salted beef has not icon

2. salted salmon item missed "s"

item HCSaltedsalmon
{
HungerChange = -30,
BoredomChange = 0,
UnhappyChange = 0,
StressChange = 0,
ThirstChange = 5,
Weight = 0.1,
Type = Food,
DisplayName = Salted Salmon,
Icon = HCSaltedsalmon,
DaysTotallyRotten = 60,
DaysFresh = 30,
}

3. and wrong name items: Salt > Salted

recipe Salt Salmon
{
HCCuringsalt,
Salmon,
Result:HCSaltedsalmon,
Time:4000.0,
}

recipe Salt Small Animal Meat
{
HCCuringsalt,
Smallanimalmeat,
Result:HCSaltedsmallanimalmeat,
Time:3500.0,
}

recipe Salt Small Bird Meat
{
HCCuringsalt,
Smallbirdmeat,
Result:HCSaltedsmallbirdmeat,
}

hello, your items not spawn on my map already created two but still not spawn items, if not be the mod, how do I install?

Items will only show up in places you have not been before. Even if you have not opened the containers but loaded the tiles. Thus you need to either start a new map or travel to a place on the map you never never been to yet. This is assuming you installed and activated the mod.

The add pouches to various containers don't seem to work (recipe appears to require DuctTapePouches instead of HCDuctTapePouches)

Some requests

Making bricks (for smelter) requires large branches, these are a pain to get hold of; Would it be possible to substitute with sturdy sticks?

Probably still work in progress, but there are recipies to make bullets tips/cases but does not appear to be any to actually construct the bullets and almost no uses for the the metal ignots (e.g. making axes). Just checking in case there is a already done recipe file missing.

Many of the food presevation recipies require sugar, but it can only be found not produces. What about

- Foraging find 'Honey' and honey to sugar recipe (to save modifiy all recipies to also take honey)

- Production of sugar from fruit (in real lifeish would need several crushed fruit + berries added to pan of water, some time spent at 60c, filter all solids out (some rags etc), long time in oven to boil off water, very short burn time)

Simularly vinegar is simple to make and need in preservation recipies.

P.s. Thanks for all the work you have already put in.

1. Thanks for finding the bag bugs. i will fix that for next update.

2. I have been thinking about making them logs or even wood blocks. You (or anyone else) would be opposed to just using logs as a standard fuel?

3. Yeah I have not gotten to get all the materials for bullets yet, nor can you forge the ingots into more than a few things. Lots more I want to add from my todo list. In short there will be uses for them in the future so making ingots now will pay off later when you can make stuff out of them.

4. Good ideas, and yes I want to make jarring foods ore sustainable.

5. Vinegar will be something you can make in the future.

hi. I found some inaccuracies in the file Food Salt.txt

salted beef, salted salmon, salted animal meat and salted bird meat

1. item salted beef has not icon

2. salted salmon item missed "s"

item HCSaltedsalmon

{

HungerChange = -30,

BoredomChange = 0,

UnhappyChange = 0,

StressChange = 0,

ThirstChange = 5,

Weight = 0.1,

Type = Food,

DisplayName = Salted Salmon,

Icon = HCSaltedsalmon,

DaysTotallyRotten = 60,

DaysFresh = 30,

}

3. and wrong name items: Salt > Salted

recipe Salt Salmon

{

HCCuringsalt,

Salmon,

Result:HCSaltedsalmon,

Time:4000.0,

}

recipe Salt Small Animal Meat

{

HCCuringsalt,

Smallanimalmeat,

Result:HCSaltedsmallanimalmeat,

}

recipe Salt Small Bird Meat

{

HCCuringsalt,

Smallbirdmeat,

Result:HCSaltedsmallbirdmeat,

}

Thanks for reporting these!

I'm just running through all the items in your mod's files for translation purposes and found "sliced Ham". Should be uppercase.

EDIT:

- Also in "Food Deli.txt", "Food Dried.txt", recipes don't include hunting knife, just kitchen knife

- Not sure if intented: in "Foraging.txt" Dragonfly has Displayname = Beetle

- DisplayName         = Clay Flowepot with Dirt, - missing "r" in Flower

ERROR: ItemContainer.AddItem: can't find Hydrocraft.HCBalloonbox

This is referenced in th recipes:

recipe Box Balloons

recipe Unbox Balloons

in \media\scripts\Toys.txt

However the item HCBalloonbox doesn't seem to exist within that file.

Apparently encountering these errors prevents spawning other stuff partially it seems - (I was visiting the walled in "house" near Muldraught and every container in there was empty - the area I started in was not emptry though however)

This was on a privately hosted mp server.

----------------

Another one (I just decided to start sandbox with no zombies and simply run around and see what kind of errors I get.

ERROR: ItemContainer.AddItem: can't find HCGlasstesttube

ERROR: ItemContainer.AddItem: can't find Hydrocraft.Rubberband

ERROR: ItemContainer.AddItem: can't find HCProtractor

ERROR: ItemContainer.AddItem: can't find HCGlassgraduatedcylinder

ERROR: ItemContainer.AddItem: can't find HCCalculator

ERROR: ItemContainer.AddItem: can't find HCGlasstesttube

ERROR: ItemContainer.AddItem: can't find HCEyedropper

ERROR: ItemContainer.AddItem: can't find Hydrocraft.HCBalloonbox

Thanks for reporting. I shall look them over.

@sheevarip

I also found the flower pot and it has been fixed for next update.

Hmm. I will have to check the dried tomatoes. Thanks for reporting.

@ Scottvrakis You can start how you wish to start. I recommend you open the Recipes and look it up. Maybe start with Foraging :)

I found a bug or not. I dont know exactly. I dried some oranges and the Baking Tray got deleted. Is it on purpose?

So how do I even get started with this?  :???:

Do you mean how to install or how to craft things? You will want to put it in your mods folder and then activate the mod in the start up menu. Once loaded you need to either start a new game or go to locations you have never been to to find the new loot. Then its a matter of trial and error to discover the many crafting recipes.

I found a bug or not. I dont know exactly. I dried some oranges and the Baking Tray got deleted. Is it on purpose?

This was a bug. It will be fixed in the next update.