Craft Helper 1.1.1

peanuts

• 2 weeks later...

Reuploaded updated version of Craft Helper by Peanuts.

Changes:

-changed icon files names to Item_HBook.png and Item_HBookGrey.png - name Item_Book.png was causing issues. 

-modified recipesBook.lua file - now loads corectly those icons.

Working with version .19

http://www.mediafire.com/download/kd3410a4xn9c63p/CraftHelper.zip

All credit goes to Peanuts.

Edited by dred

• 1 month later...

I installed this mod in the correct folder for doing so (Users/yourName/Zomboid/mods), selected the mod in PZ, did a restart as it recommends to do, and I couldn't find it in-game. No book icon on left side (but yes, the icons for it are in the /mods/CraftHelper/media/ui/ folder) and no right-click options when choosing items in the inventory.

Please can you suggest what is going on here? Thanks...

I installed this mod in the correct folder for doing so (Users/yourName/Zomboid/mods), selected the mod in PZ, did a restart as it recommends to do, and I couldn't find it in-game. No book icon on left side (but yes, the icons for it are in the /mods/CraftHelper/media/ui/ folder) and no right-click options when choosing items in the inventory.

Please can you suggest what is going on here? Thanks...

AFAIK this mod hasn't been updated for the current mood system. That is your problem.

• 3 weeks later...

Argh, I must be doing something wrong then ... :(

I've extracted the mod in PZ's mods folder (+ the mods folder in C:\users\xxxxx\project zomboid)and I see it in the mod list ; but somehow when I activate it the green symbol appears but doesn't stay when I restart the game. And the mod obviously doesn't work if I activate it and play without restarting.

I'm on the last b23 version.

the mod doesn't appear in the loader.txt, tho I check the mod.info and it has no "id=modname" (the thingy that seems to appear in the loader.txt) like other mods do. Should I add one ? (I'll try anyway)

Edit :

Well, it worked ! thanks a bunch :)

Craft Helper option comes up when I right click items, but it doesn't seem to do anything when I click it.

Any idea why this is?

Probably because Craft Helper is outdated quite a bit ;)

I understand that part, but what I don't understand is some people on the forum saying their Craft Helper is working on their b23 games

Craft Helper option comes up when I right click items, but it doesn't seem to do anything when I click it.

Any idea why this is?

Probably because Craft Helper is outdated quite a bit ;)

I understand that part, but what I don't understand is some people on the forum saying their Craft Helper is working on their b23 games

Because, for some people, it does.

Had some issues aswell for loading the mod. It would show it in the modlist, but when activating and rebooting the game, it would be turned off again. When checking the loaded.txt in the mod folder, it would say the path to file instead of the id. So in the mod.info file of Crafthelper I put the line id=Crafthelper and wrote in the loaded.txt. Crafthelper, it is now turned on and working. Good fun with this mod :)

Had some issues aswell for loading the mod. It would show it in the modlist, but when activating and rebooting the game, it would be turned off again. When checking the loaded.txt in the mod folder, it would say the path to file instead of the id. So in the mod.info file of Crafthelper I put the line id=Crafthelper and wrote in the loaded.txt. Crafthelper, it is now turned on and working. Good fun with this mod :)

Interesting, mine shows in the mod loader like yours and does the exact same thing, activates then deactivates when rebooting the game. Mine also shows the path in loaded.txt but whenever i change it and save it and relaunch the game it goes back to the path instead of the name i set for it in the mod.info and loaded.txt.. No clue wtf is happening.

Edit 1: the mod.info folder doesn't actually have an ID= line.. I think somethings gone wrong.

Edit 2: fixed it, like i said the mod.info folder hasn't actually got the ID= line resulting in it not loading properly. Fixed it by simply adding

id=CraftHelper

into the mod.info folder of the CraftHelper folder and adding CraftHelper in the loaded.txt

Edit 3: Re-read Harmos' post and it basically said what i said but i didn't quite understand what he said.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...