Narnobie111

12 hour clock option?

I live in America and I can't read a 24 hour clock if my life depended on it. Do you think it would be a good idea to add in option in the settings where you could switch from 12 hour clock to the 24 hour clock? I won't be able to respond until around christmas as my laptop refuses to charge. Tell me what you guys think.

Think of it as the game trying to teach you a valuable life skill. Even in America, you may at some time in the future be called upon to read 24h time.

Think of it as the game trying to teach you a valuable life skill. Even in America, you may at some time in the future be called upon to read 24h time.

God help you if you have to learn the demonic little clock with the hands.

Or binary dots.

I had to learn the clocks with hands and both 12 and 24 hours. And i know binary a bit so that is a little bit interesting. I do like the 12 hour system better though so i support it. add that and it would make most american gamer lives a whole lot easier.

Just a side note: this is now locked. Take a look through the search function and you'll probably see why. These tend to just start ugly and end ugly.

Who would have thought time systems could be so dramatic.