The Indie Stone Community Secret Santa

Connall

Thank you Secret Santa! I'm so happy for my gift - it was just the game I wanted to play with my sister during the holidays! :D

Thanks Connall for taking the time and setting all this up, and thanks IndieStone for allowing us to have this Secret Santa thing! :-D

Thank you very much to my soon to not be secret Santa, I owe you a hug irl if I see you ever. I shall be waiting until after the festive period to play the game though as I imagine it'll make me sad :(

Thanks to Connall too, for setting all this up, Merry christmas to you all <3

So I have decided to open source the code that was used for the website this year. If you want to look at a nice page go here: http://connall.github.io/SecretSantaWebsite/

If you want to look at the source code go here: https://github.com/Connall/SecretSantaWebsite

The code won't look great since this was my first kind of web project that involved PHP so it was a bit of a learning experience but I'm always up to critiquing anyway. I changed some things to make it more generalised rather than having it tied to The Indie Stone. I will probably work on this over the year and if we end up doing this next year, I will use the cumulative work for it.

If you have a suggestion you feel should be implemented for fix, feel free to raise the issue through the GitHub issue system or here if you wish.

If you want to make a pull request, clone etc then go nuts. Anywaaayyy. Enjoy.

Alright so here's the list, I removed people who eventually dropped out or didn't provide a game for the person so here it is:

Connall(As backup buyer) Gifted to: Tooks, Rathlord, Cdr. Keen, Dramocle

Tooks Gifted to: Taylor

Jimlark Gifted to: Spaniard

Cdr. Keen Gifted to: reieripapa

Rathlord Gifted to: Jimlarck

Hobnobslayer Gifted to: TurboTuTone

Strang Gifted to: Kitt Frostpaws

KarenB88 Gifted to: Ewok

Spaniard Gifted to: KarenB88

Kitt Frostpaws Gifted to: Kuukrow

Kuukrow Gifted to: hobnoobslayer

Taylor Gifted to: the_game_hunt

Dramocle Gifted to: Strang

Ewok Gifted to: Keepbro

TurboTuTone Gifted to: VikiDikiRUS

That's all of them, thanks for participating everyone. :)