The Indie Stone Community Secret Santa

Connall

I got no message, but it does say: "You are a confirmed user on the Indie Stone forums!"

It's because you posted in the thread, so I just made the assumption.

Are you sure we can trust him, Connall? :-D

Hmm... I don't know...

shifty-dog-o.gif

That's sign ups now over, so we proceed onto phase two.

14th of December - Wishlists must be updated by this point. If you don’t have at least one game in the $6.99-15 (See currency conversion below) range. It’s fine if it’s under, but if you have only high priced games and you specified wishlist only, then you will be removed from the secret santa list. (If you choose to have any game from the store, then you can ignore this.)

That's the deadline, you have been told!

It's because you posted in the thread, so I just made the assumption.

Fair enough - but it could have been an imposter, or my evil twin!

Are you sure we can trust him, Connall? :-D

Of course you can trust me.

I mean, I wouldn't recommend it, but it's certainly an option that is available to you.

Everyone should have someone assigned to them, as I said before do not directly add the person you have been assigned (otherwise defeats the point of it being secret. ;) )

Remember to gift a game and either send it to me, or keep it in your inventory until I call upon you. Thanks all! Contact me if there are any issues.

Got to: secretsanta.theindiestone.com and go to "Secret Santa" to find who you have been assigned to.

On the note of Christmas, I have a few games to give away if anyone wants them. First person to click the link can have them, though i do ask that you don't take them if you're not going to play them; they aren't regiftable or saleable.

https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=PByz6GRTcTuxXen6

https://www.humblebundle.com/gift?key=wykkk4AbRnmtmkeC

Happy about that, need to get this over with - a lot of my wishlist games are on sale but I'm scared to buy them in case I get one from my secret santa!

I might just buy them anyway and hold them in my inventory. Worst case scenario, I've got an extra gift to give away!

Got a problem...

Connall, Steam won't let me buy this game as a gift for you because it detects that you already own it... (New feature?)

What's the alternative? You can buy a gift to send by email (never done it, but guessing it sends a code?). If I drop it in my inventory I'm guessing I still won't be able to 'gift' it to you, and we can't trade it due to the 30 day rule...