Tiny suggestion about taking down and putting up curtains on windows.

Geras

Hi, I did a quick search and I don't think this had been suggested before.

How the game is now about taking down curtains from one window and putting them up on another is when you put them up they always look like a bed sheet and not as the curtains we might have taken down.

My suggestion is to make just that - the kind of curtain you have taken from a window will look exactly the same on another and not like a sheet.

(It annoys my girlfriend :))

Thing is that when you drag down a curtain it makes a sheet in your inventory. And when you put up your sheet on a new window it's going to be what it is in the code: A sheet. I suspect that it would be to much unnecessary work to code every curtain texture to a specific item. The game engine (as far as I know) can't do that.

Well when you turn a empty whisky bottle into a water bottle it is different looking, hold different amount, and can stack so i believe its possible but i don't see much of the need for it besides decor or ocd. I mean i am all for the idea but i rather have NPCs and cars instead of this.

Sure, I'm not saying it's extremely important on the to-do list. It just would be nice to happen somewhere down the development process.