Fireplaces

Pabs_Mindgame

I made a base at the hunting lodge last night, tried using the fireplace to make a fire and i can't do it. I think it would add a little bit of atmosphere to the game if you could use fireplaces/wood burners (The little black ones in cabins) to warm up your base in the winter when it's cold.

Maybe you could build a wood burner if your base doesn't have one?

also if it turns out i'm just doing it wrong then I'm sorry for posting this!

Peace out!

Could always have this as a method to dry your wet towels? be able to build a cloths horse and place it by a fire and it will slowly dry the towel?

Edited by Pabs_Mindgame

Okay good haha! I've been wandering whether I've missed something obvious haha but i haven't which is good :)

Yeah exactly, I've seen quite a few videos on youtube where people have died from having an inside fire, and it could be a safer way to cook food instead of doing it outside!

Thank you :) yeah i really want this implemented at some point, i'm suprised nobody else has noticed the fact many houses and cabins in game have a fireplace or a wood burner, i would have thought the devs would have talked about this when they made fireplaces and wood burners though?

I didn't dig out of laziness as well haha, seems like it will get done sooner or later if people keep mentioning it though which is good :)

Exactly, I can't wait for it. I apparently was not the first either, it has been suggested many times before.

(I didn't dig out of lazines either if you look at the last post ;) )

I didn't dig out of laziness as well haha, seems like it will get done sooner or later if people keep mentioning it though which is good :)

Exactly, I can't wait for it. I apparently was not the first either, it has been suggested many times before.

(I didn't dig out of lazines either if you look at the last post ;) )

Yeah i looked at that :)

hence the i didn't dig out of laziness as well :D

same, it would would add a nice level of atmosphere to the game IMO