Antize Weapons and bags Mod

Antize

recipe Create 2 Crossbow bolt        {			Twigs,			keep Saw,			Result:Crossbowbolt=2,			Sound:DuctTape,			Time:5.0,        }
that's how I had it set up and wasn't working. Is that the only file I need to edit? I'll keep toying with it.

Thanks again

I think you need to declair the item "Crossbow bolt" at first.

In my opinion you need something like this (Quote from my Crossbow mod):

item bolt    {        Count	=	1,        Weight	=	0.1,        AlwaysWelcomeGift	=	TRUE,        Type	=	Normal,        DisplayName	=	Bolt,        DisplayCategory = Ammo,        Icon	=	cz_Bolt,    }recipe Create Bolt	{		WoodenStick,		Feather=2,		SharpedStone/Stone,		keep KitchenKnife/HuntingKnife/Scissors/ButterKnife,				Result:bolt=1,		Time:15.0,		OnCreate:putInBox_OnCreate,	}

recipe Create 2 Crossbow bolt        {			Twigs,			keep Saw,			Result:Crossbowbolt=2,			Sound:DuctTape,			Time:5.0,        }
that's how I had it set up and wasn't working. Is that the only file I need to edit? I'll keep toying with it.

Thanks again

I think you need to declair the item "Crossbow bolt" at first.

In my opinion you need something like this (Quote from my Crossbow mod):

item bolt    {        Count	=	1,        Weight	=	0.1,        AlwaysWelcomeGift	=	TRUE,        Type	=	Normal,        DisplayName	=	Bolt,        DisplayCategory = Ammo,        Icon	=	cz_Bolt,    }recipe Create Bolt	{		WoodenStick,		Feather=2,		SharpedStone/Stone,		keep KitchenKnife/HuntingKnife/Scissors/ButterKnife,				Result:bolt=1,		Time:15.0,		OnCreate:putInBox_OnCreate,	}
thank you

I just realised something, this is a weapons and BAGS mod yet there are so little bags in this mod xD how did I not notice this?! I have a idea for a "container" we have the duffel and the alice packs but I think it would be cool if there was LARGE containers that hold like 50kg or something and had to be carried in two hands. like a wheelbarrow or something? I wouldn't see 50kg being OP because holding it in two hands means you wont have a weapon. I don't know just an idea, what do you guys think?

I had a feeling no one would like my idea. There's lots of weapons in this mod but there isn't many bags, the mod is called Antize weapons and bags mod, so I am simply suggesting more bags in this mod.