Antize Weapons and bags Mod

Antize

hey i have a question i instaled the mod in my mod folder i loaded itt and play the game i found a crosbow and some arrows so i took the crosbow and reload itt with arrows but iff i want to shoot nothing happens did i to something wrong ?

Ok that's cool then, I think it looks better than the last one (but it doesn't match a M1014 if that is what the gun is???). I just want to say Antize I think PayNo has every reason to be upset, HOWEVER "borrowing" his icon is hardly stealing someone else's life, also I don't mod personally but I'm pretty sure making icons isn't the same as coding and that. He said your not a modder, but creating a icon and creating the script are different, yeah? presuming you didn't "borrow" the script. I don't know. anyways I'm looking forward to the next update C:

Hey Antize, I removed the old file, re downloaded 1.9.4.2, installed it and it shows new version in the MOD.  I still don't have the option to create arrow bolts, I'm running on 31.13 do I have to start a new game? I would really like to use this feature I think it's great if I can get it to work.

Any help would be appreciated