Firearm stats

Intrud3r

Hi guys as on the title i need some help to figure out how to set firearm stats and how the stats interact

to doing so i will just comment the code i need tips (btw sorry for my english ;) )

item Pistol    {        AmmoType    =    BerettaClip,        ImpactSound    =    null,        MaxRange    =    10,        WeaponSprite    =    Handgun,        SoundVolume    =    75,        MinAngle    =    0.95,        Type    =    Weapon,        MinimumSwingTime    =    0.5,        ToHitModifier    =    1.5,   // Interacts with HitChance ? and how?        NPCSoundBoost    =    1.5,        KnockBackOnNoDeath    =    TRUE,        Ranged    =    TRUE,        SwingAmountBeforeImpact    =    0,        ProjectileCount    =    1,        ConditionLowerChanceOneIn    =    60,        Weight    =    2,        SplatNumber    =    3,        PushBackMod    =    0.3,        MaxDamage    =    1.6,        SubCategory    =    Firearm,        ConditionMax    =    10,        ShareDamage    =    FALSE,        MaxHitCount    =    1,        IsAimedFirearm    =    TRUE,        DoorDamage    =    5,        UseEndurance    =    FALSE,        SwingAnim    =    Handgun,        WeaponWeight    =    2,        DisplayName    =    Pistol,        MinRange    =    0.61,        SwingTime    =    0.5,        MultipleHitConditionAffected    =    FALSE,        SwingSound    =    9mmShot,        SoundRadius    =    150,        MinDamage    =    1,        SplatSize    =    3,        KnockdownMod    =    2,        SplatBloodOnNoDeath    =    TRUE,        Icon    =    HandGun,        RunAnim    =    Run_Weapon2,        CriticalChance = 20,        AimingPerkCritModifier = 10,       //AimingPerk is the policeman perk or aiming skill ?        AimingPerkRangeModifier = 1.5,        HitChance = 45,                    //45 is 45%chance? how musch the aiming skill rises every point?        AimingPerkHitChanceModifier = 15,        AimingPerkMinAngleModifier = 0.05,        RecoilDelay = 20,        SoundGain = 1.5,        ClipSize = 15,        ReloadTime = 10,                          AimingTime = 40,                  // to make it faster have to raise or lower the value?Does the aiming skill modify the value?        BreakSound  =   PZ_MetalSnap,    }

[\spoiler]

Thanks in advance :)

Hi guys as on the title i need some help to figure out how to set firearm stats and how the stats interact

to doing so i will just comment the code i need tips (btw sorry for my english ;) )

item Pistol    {        AmmoType    =    BerettaClip,        ImpactSound    =    null,        MaxRange    =    10,        WeaponSprite    =    Handgun,        SoundVolume    =    75,        MinAngle    =    0.95,        Type    =    Weapon,        MinimumSwingTime    =    0.5,        ToHitModifier    =    1.5,   // Interacts with HitChance ? and how?        NPCSoundBoost    =    1.5,        KnockBackOnNoDeath    =    TRUE,        Ranged    =    TRUE,        SwingAmountBeforeImpact    =    0,        ProjectileCount    =    1,        ConditionLowerChanceOneIn    =    60,        Weight    =    2,        SplatNumber    =    3,        PushBackMod    =    0.3,        MaxDamage    =    1.6,        SubCategory    =    Firearm,        ConditionMax    =    10,        ShareDamage    =    FALSE,        MaxHitCount    =    1,        IsAimedFirearm    =    TRUE,        DoorDamage    =    5,        UseEndurance    =    FALSE,        SwingAnim    =    Handgun,        WeaponWeight    =    2,        DisplayName    =    Pistol,        MinRange    =    0.61,        SwingTime    =    0.5,        MultipleHitConditionAffected    =    FALSE,        SwingSound    =    9mmShot,        SoundRadius    =    150,        MinDamage    =    1,        SplatSize    =    3,        KnockdownMod    =    2,        SplatBloodOnNoDeath    =    TRUE,        Icon    =    HandGun,        RunAnim    =    Run_Weapon2,        CriticalChance = 20,        AimingPerkCritModifier = 10,       //AimingPerk is the policeman perk or aiming skill ?        AimingPerkRangeModifier = 1.5,        HitChance = 45,                    //45 is 45%chance? how musch the aiming skill rises every point?        AimingPerkHitChanceModifier = 15,        AimingPerkMinAngleModifier = 0.05,        RecoilDelay = 20,        SoundGain = 1.5,        ClipSize = 15,        ReloadTime = 10,                          AimingTime = 40,                  // to make it faster have to raise or lower the value?Does the aiming skill modify the value?        BreakSound  =   PZ_MetalSnap,    }

[spoiler]

Thanks in advance :)

first, you did the spoiler wrong ;P

put a "\" before the second spoiler inside the bracket like "\spoiler"

anyway the "aimingperk is the level of your aiming skill. the police trait adds a different flat bonus. So, the 15 is added to the 45 every level (or so I believe)

For the aiming time, reduce the number to make the aiming time faster.

I am not sure how the to hit modifier works though, unfortunately.

Also keep in mind I don't think the 45 is a flat 45% chance to hit, I think it is a base number which is then modified by the distance to the target, mood, possibly weather conditions. Then you get to the actual percent to hit. If it were flat, at level 5 aiming you'd have a 105% chance to hit with the pistol.

checking the reddot stats set an "AimingTimeModifier = 5,"  that makes me think it's the opposite higher numer faster aim?

That is strange, I thought it would be similar to the reload time modifier... looking at gun stats the pistol has a 40 aiming time where the hunting and varmint rifles has a 15, the normal shotgun has 55...

hmm seems the recoil delay operates the same way as the aiming delay...strange... I guess I don't know what to make of it.