Custom "Last Stand" map: stack trace

Z3759xy

EDIT: found the answer to my own question. People with the same problem can pm me, don't wan't to spoil things.

Sorry for taking up topic-space :blush: .

There are spoiler tags for this very reason:

just write:[spoiler]Your spoiler stuff here![/spoiler]

And it shows like this:

Your spoiler stuff here!

Just so you know. :)

If it's something that really could be a problem for some, it'll always be quicker and easier for whoever has the problem to just check the thread rather than wait for a PM.

Yes, good idea Suomiboi.

So, here is the answer I was looking for:

go to, and open => ".../ProjectZomboid/media/lua/client/LastStand/Challenge1.lua"  , 

scroll down and look for "Challenge1.SpawnCount = {2, 3, 6, 10, 16, 24, 32, 38, 40, 45, 47, 50, 54, 56, 58, 64}"

The 16 numbers between { and }, are the waves and they represent (I think) the amount of fresh zombies that spawn on every wave.

By adjusting or adding numbers, you add zombies/wave and/or more waves.

And some 'other' answers, if you like a more "free" Last Stand mode:

**If you like to open up the 'build'-optionmenu in-game (walls, furniture,..etc):

go to, and open => ".../ProjectZomboid/media/lua/client/BuildingObjects/ISUI/ISBuildMenu.lua" ,

from the top of the page, go down 16 lines, look for and remove:   if getCore():getGameMode()=="LastStand" then return;

**If you like to open up the 'Drink'- and 'Fill*item*' and 'Sleep' -optionmenu in-game:

go to, and open => ".../ProjectZomboid/media/lua/client/ISUI/ISWorldObjectContextMenu.lua"

scroll down, look for:  "--MAIN METHOD FOR CREATING RIGHT CLICK CONTEXT MENU FOR WORLD ITEMS"

from there, scroll down(52 lines) and look for: " -- Grab a world item" ,

look 1 line below, remove: " and getCore():getGameMode()~="LastStand"  , 

from there, scroll down (113 lines) and look for: " -- take water "  ,

look 1 line below, remove: " and getCore():getGameMode()~="LastStand" ,       

** 19 lines down, below: " -- activate stove "  , there is another "LastStand-barricade" that can be removed. 

Building works fine.

For drinking and sleeping, it only opens up the menu for it... your player/character will not get thirsty or sleepy.

It would be nice if I could actually get them to work properly in 'Last Stand'-mode. Anyone?   

PS: please,BACK-UP YOUR FILES FIRST, BEFORE removing or adjusting.