Random Funny Picture Thread

I just dont think they want you hotlinking pictures and stealing bandwidth

A while back I made this, me and the group I play with bought Nation Red when it was on sale, played it a few times then everytime I went to play it after that I would hesitate and think about it, then decide not to play it, from then on out whenever a game posed the same issue we said it was the Nation Red Effect....playing it sounds like a really good idea until youre about to click Play, then the "what am I thinking???" phrase runs through your mind and you find something else to do.

nCVF4Ls.png

Just post any funny pictures you've come across that you don't know where to put but want to share or funny pictures you've made. Just any good pics you wanna share, share here.

Like these pictures I edited...

(I was just screwin with Kenny)

8VOApqW.jpg

CcLBcZa.jpg

B2WoF0r.jpg

RsjvACI.jpg

You gotta love Kenny and his subtle racism.

wxtirKR.pngModerator Warning

We don't really like huge image heavy threads, and we don't like hotlinking. What we really don't like, however, is people being unlovely.

We're watching this thread closely, please keep it lovely, and only hotlink from sites that don't mind (imgur) you own (your own blog), or attach them using the forum tools.

Also, please do not post huge gifs that can overload phones or browsers.

Again, be lovely please, so I won't have to use my ban-hammer in this thread again.

And in other news.. have a Clyde:

(clyde)

• 2 weeks later...