I am a moron map help plz?

Vonholtz

Ok plz do not get mad at me. I am not great with all things computer. But how do i get a map like Bedford Falls to run or install. I am not sure do they load like other mods and if so how do I use them?  I am sorry i know this has been asked a lot. Maybe there needs to be a pinned maps for dummy place on the forums for us pc morons.

Well there are a few ways the mapper can setup the folder structure so atm at least, there's no uniform way of installing maps. But usually if there's no "mod setup" for the map, the map folder goes straight into projectzoboid/media/maps. If you can see files like mod.info then just pop the folder to %username%/zomboid/mods -folder and enable it in the mods screen in pz. Radcliff for example uses this. I don't remember how the others are setup.

Well there are a few ways the mapper can setup the folder structure so atm at least, there's no uniform way of installing maps. But usually if there's no "mod setup" for the map, the map folder goes straight into projectzoboid/media/maps. If you can see files like mod.info then just pop the folder to %username%/zomboid/mods -folder and enable it in the mods screen in pz. Radcliff for example uses this. I don't remember how the others are setup.

Thank you for trying. This tell me I likely have the map in the right place but I am doing some thing wrong. I don't see any way to set the map up.