RELEASED: Build 30.12

RobertJohnson

EDIT: for coop sleeping, each player can go to sleep seperately.  Time only speeds up when both are asleep.  It looks a bit weird because the sleeping player is standing up.

But you don't get tired in MP, right? Is there a special way I need to configure a server for coop?

I do believe that is specific for splitscreen multiplayer.

EDIT: for coop sleeping, each player can go to sleep seperately.  Time only speeds up when both are asleep.  It looks a bit weird because the sleeping player is standing up.

But you don't get tired in MP, right? Is there a special way I need to configure a server for coop?

But the splitscreen multiplayer still runs on a MP server.

But the splitscreen multiplayer still runs on a MP server.

Sleep hasn't been implemented in multiplayer to my knowledge; splitscreen is it's own separate beast and it's implementation of sleep probably won't be available when on a server.

Sleep hasn't been implemented in multiplayer to my knowledge; splitscreen is it's own separate beast and it's implementation of sleep probably won't be available when on a server.

Wha- Ho- Wh- There is another way to splitscreen without being on a MP server?

Wha- Ho- Wh- There is another way to splitscreen without being on a MP server?

Yes, in a single-player instance of the game, splitscreen is possible.

Do you change the food spawn rate ? And what did you choose ?

I tried with all the standard settings, I also verified & reinstalled the game files, It seems I can join a server but when I try to start one or start an SP game Ill get this error message.

First, again you did a great job :D.

However, I haven't had the chance to use the new medical system yet, cause I did not get any injuries (didn't jump intentionally from first floor, but frequently climbed through broken windows). The chance of accidences might need to be tweaked. But I'll try with intentionally injuring my char to see how medical care works out.

Another small question:

Does the "night owl" trait still affects the sleeping duration in Build 30 or is the duration just based on your tiredness?

I found a nasty bug. When I select to start with erosion (no matter what percent I choose, I tried 50, 65, and 100%) ALL the food in game is rotten, including imperishables(chips, cupcakes, etc), including canned foods: when I open canned food, it's just all rotten.

I found a nasty bug. When I select to start with erosion (no matter what percent I choose, I tried 50, 65, and 100%) ALL the food in game is rotten, including imperishables(chips, cupcakes, etc), including canned foods: when I open canned food, it's just all rotten.

I think that's because erosion modifies the time elapsed rather than creating a new world with the erosion you desire. I.E., rather than a world at day 0 with 50% erosion, it's 3 months later to reach 50% erosion, causing all your food to go rotten (and maybe utilities off too?)

Hi!

Did not see this being mentioned neither here nor the support section or the bug tracker (am I the only Linux user left? :???:  - maybe I just did not search correctly;))

For me the game was not able to start before manually changing the projectzomboid.sh start script.

In console it gave me this :/bin/bash^M: bad interpreter: no such file or directory (and lots more of control characters after fixing that one)

When asking the Almighty Google he told me that the script probably was written on a windows machine.

Should be fixed I guess. :razz:

Regarding the build itself I cannot say much, as I was just some minutes in. Looking and 'feeling' great so far.

I'm a Linux user! And I found that same bug.

Yes, the file was written on Windows. It needs to be converted to Unix format.

I wonder if other scripts are affected...

But if you wanna play, and in case you haven't found the answer yet, you can use sed to remove the ^M characters:

sed -i -e 's/\r$//' ~/.local/share/Steam/SteamApps/common/ProjectZomboid/projectzomboid.sh

Is this the right forum to post bugs?

I made 2 bowls of stew from a pot of stew and the cooking pot disappeared.

Also, I found this zombie trapped under the stairs. I don't know if it should be considered a bug or not. I was able to shoot and kill it.

IMG_20141125_170342663.jpg

Errrrm... I´ve got a NPlay GX102 controller (Brand New, just bought it for PZ XD) and when im in survival with the controller plugged in, I press the keys to open Split screen and nothing happends :mad: what am i doing wrong ? :mad:

Yeyyy I had to go to option and check the controllers i wanted to use in game ;D ITS NOW WORKING :D