RELEASED: Build 30.12

RobertJohnson

died from a fractured foot, while in Cortmans trying to figure out how to treat it

weird

how exactly do we treat a fractured foot?

I seem to have this problem as well, also anyone else having problems finding alcohol to desinfect?

I mean pretty much only pharmacys have it, but in all my looting time in the residential area i havent found one yet, wierd since most houses would have atleast 1 to use.

For fracture, you need to have a  ripped sheet and planks/tree branch/wooden stick in your inventory, then right click on health panel and select splint, tho you shouldn't be able to die from a fracture.. Or really bad luck, you jumped while carrying lot of stuff or something ? Will take a look.

For alcohol well, maybe I need to increase the loot a tad then.. ?

Have u guys changed anything about lag? I found that the lag was way less in the build 30 :D

I know EasyPickins has done some stuff about the lighting, maybe it's that :D

Guys, dont you think that health loss from bleeding or fracture is too fast ? You need to have medical stuff with you all the time or bleeding will kill you way to fast. If you are at scavenge mission there is no chance to back to base and then take care of your injuries.

Guys, dont you think that health loss from bleeding or fracture is too fast ? You need to have medical stuff with you all the time or bleeding will kill you way to fast. If you are at scavenge mission there is no chance to back to base and then take care of your injuries.

You loose health rather fast, but then it stop to drop, and when you treat the wound the health will start to increase again

You loose health rather fast, but then it stop to drop, and when you treat the wound the health will start to increase again

Yesterday i was testing that medical system. So i jump from 2nd floor. Ive lost 2/3 hp bandage my leg and eat some stuff to regenerate hp. 2-4 hours after that ive died :-(. Fracture was the only injury i had.

Ill try to do more testing tonight but i hope that you can live with all injuries at least a day or two so if shit happens on a mission you have a chance to go back to base and ask doctor to fix you.

Will the split screen work with a multi-monitor setup?

So long as your hardware can stand a larger resolution, you can do this through Options. Just increase the horizontal resolution to fill the other monitor -- or drag it larger in Windowed mode.

Yesterday i was testing that medical system. So i jump from 2nd floor. Ive lost 2/3 hp bandage my leg and eat some stuff to regenerate hp. 2-4 hours after that ive died :-(. Fracture was the only injury i had.

Ill try to do more testing tonight but i hope that you can live with all injuries at least a day or two so if shit happens on a mission you have a chance to go back to base and ask doctor to fix you.

Eh, I'd say most, rather than all. Still need a few small opportunities to bleed out gruesomely.

Will the split screen work with a multi-monitor setup?

So long as your hardware can stand a larger resolution, you can do this through Options. Just increase the horizontal resolution to fill the other monitor -- or drag it larger in Windowed mode.

Eh, I'd say most, rather than all. Still need a few small opportunities to bleed out gruesomely.
Yea your right. I was thinking more from MP and RP point of view. It would be cool to be a doctor and taking care of all the injuries of your group once they get back to base but right now you need to be with them or they most likely wont make it back to base coz fracture or bleading will kill them.

As i said ill test it a bit more tonight.

Well, I tried 3 times and after a while health loss stop, I'm just not able to run/have to walk slowly, but I won't die from fracture.. Bah, I'll keep testing...

Perhapse it was an infection ? Is it possible to get one after 2-3 ingame hours after fracture ?

I was testing erosion in sandbox and each time i was trying to hurtmyself to see how the new system works. I just had starting gear a jumped from 2nd floor. Then used just rags to bandage my leg, waalked a bit to see how slow my character is now. Then i just died when i was looting second house to find some alcohol or proper bandage. Perhapse i just had a bad luck.

Hi!

Did not see this being mentioned neither here nor the support section or the bug tracker (am I the only Linux user left? :???:  - maybe I just did not search correctly;))

For me the game was not able to start before manually changing the projectzomboid.sh start script.

In console it gave me this :/bin/bash^M: bad interpreter: no such file or directory (and lots more of control characters after fixing that one)

When asking the Almighty Google he told me that the script probably was written on a windows machine.

Should be fixed I guess. :razz:

Regarding the build itself I cannot say much, as I was just some minutes in. Looking and 'feeling' great so far.

EDIT: for coop sleeping, each player can go to sleep seperately.  Time only speeds up when both are asleep.  It looks a bit weird because the sleeping player is standing up.

But you don't get tired in MP, right? Is there a special way I need to configure a server for coop?