RELEASED: Build 30.12

RobertJohnson

Slendy loves..

Slendy wants..

Slendy Haves..

Well you dont have it, cause is not out yet...so yeah...

Also i guess the OP is going to get updated with more info?

What the spiff did you spiffing say about me, you little spiff? I'll have you know 

I am the most Slenderness user on Indie Stone Forums, and I've been involved in

numerous of nasKo secret parties, and I have over 220 confirmed post. I am 

trained in Spiffo Martial Art's and I'm the top user in the entire Indie Forums. You are nothing to me but just another puny user.

I will wipe you the spiff out with post like of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my spiffing words.

You think you can get away with saying that spiff to me over the forums? Think again, spiffer. As we speak I am contacting naSko's private security force that work's across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The Storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life, You're spiffing spiffed, kid I can be anywhere, anytime and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my "Kitchen Knife". Not only am I extensively trained in Spiffo Martial Art's, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Indie Stone Secret Database and I will use it to it's full extent to wipe your miserable spiff off the face of the continent, you little spiff. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "Clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your spiffing tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't and now you're paying the price, you god-spiff idiot. I will spiff fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're

spiffing dead, kiddo.

(This isn't a insult, it's just a "I'll have you know" reference and I just changed it around.. hopefully you won't take it to offense it was just a nice little joke and a perfect way to respond to his comment.. It's not mean't to be taken seriously.. so please, no warning point! http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/navy-seal-copypasta)

This is absolutely awesome but it left one thing out that makes me curious, you guys gave it a "maybe" I believe a while back. Are you guys planning on adding the ability to amputate limbs due to bites, or is that going to be a "no" or a "down the road" type of thing?

I realize the evil laughter for bites could mean that, but that's pretty open to a few assumptions.

Robert Can you answer to my question plz :D (

So new class work incoming ? We can chose to be a Doctor now ?  :D !!!  

Not planned yet, new profession prob wait for NPC :)

Are you guys planning on adding the ability to amputate limbs due to bites?

I'm really against that, even in TWD, to me an infection will spread in your body REALLY fast, and that'll require lot of new animations without the limbs..

I don't see anyone asking it so I might not getting this right, but I have a few questions:

Are the listed wound varieties the only ones there will be in the build 30? Most of them are serious wounds, like fractures and deep wouds, but not so many medium or low wounds.

I assume that zombie infection chances will change now that there is a (at least) new wound caused by zombies, the deep wound, that seems to be between a bite and a scratch,  am I right?

A bite can and should be 100 percent fatal regardless of amputation or not. But I'm not against amputation for other reasons, like catastrophic knee injuries or infected wounds brought on by lack of treatment and unsanitary living conditions.

I think I read somewhere that bites are 96% fatal. I like having that 4% chance, since it makes me want to play it out to the end because there is a small chance I could fight it.

Can't wait for this to release. This is going to change how Zomboid is played completely xDD. You mentioned breaking windows can cut your hands if you climb through them - Is there any plans so that we could use a pillow on the broken glass, for example, to go through windows without injuring ourselves? 

Edited by Object704

I love this game, it is truly special and one of a kind. Now with that being said I cant help but feel that lately it has become a bit stagnant and a bit boring after you are secure in a safe house. I know you guys are working hard on it and the best is yet to come, so there is that. I really know that PZ needs this update with the big changes to the health and injury system. and in the future the NPC factors in and will make it a whole different game. Dont get me wrong this game is great especially if you are new to it, but for those of us that have been around for a long while it started lacking new experiences, but now all of that changes and we get some fresh new actually big gameplay features. So thanks guys for continually making this game the best of its kind.

I love this game, it is truly special and one of a kind. Now with that being said I cant help but feel that lately it has become a bit stagnant and a bit boring after you are secure in a safe house. I know you guys are working hard on it and the best is yet to come, so there is that. I really know that PZ needs this update with the big changes to the health and injury system. and in the future the NPC factors in and will make it a whole different game. Dont get me wrong this game is great especially if you are new to it, but for those of us that have been around for a long while it started lacking new experiences, but now all of that changes and we get some fresh new actually big gameplay features. So thanks guys for continually making this game the best of its kind.

The biggest changes will come with the game trying harder to kill you post build 30.

The biggest changes will come with the game trying harder to kill you post build 30.

Argh, now you have me looking forward to Build 31!

I can't wait for that, but for me the changes to the medical aspect of the game (no longer is it just about being scratched or bitten, throw a bandage on and swallow some painkillers hope for the best) is pretty big. I know what i am really waiting for is for NPCs and all that comes with that. But this update is something that i am looking forward to as well.

Updated the OP with more Erosion infos !

TurboTuTone's awesome Erosion mod is now part of the game. Erosion introduces seasonal changes to the look of the world, as well as increasing the growth of vegetation over the environment as time passes.
Stuff you can expect to see includes:

• 11 types of tree. Each tree comes in 4 different sizes. Some trees lose their leaves in the fall.
  • 11 types of bush.
  • 17 types of plant. Some plants have flowers that bloom depending on the season.
  • Wall vines creep up some outside walls, sometimes growing over windows.
  • Wall cracks appear on some outside walls.
  • Cracks in street pavement slowly appear. Some cracks will have grass growing out of them.
  • Snow covers the world on below-freezing rain days. Snow slowly melts away on days when the temperature is above zero. It's Kentucky though, so only expect about 12 days of snowfall per year.
  • All the new objects will appear over the first 100 days, although some may continue to develop after 100 days. There is a sandbox setting that allows you to choose the initial amount of growth (from Never to 100). Each world has its own erosion configuration file that can be edited to change the rate of growth (more or less than 100 days) as well as other variables.