My random ideas

jamesfett

Grapple hook that you can throw through windows to climb up too the 2nd floor, or a placeable ladder so there are ways to get upstairs without using the stairs (would be able to re use ladders and grapple hook) the only difference between these items would be you can remove ladders from the bottom and top but weigh alot more than the grapple hook, which once its through the window wont move, grapple hook should also have a chance to fail and make noise so ladders even though alot heavier would be safer

fire extinguisher for when arsonist punks set your base on fire online

the ability to play dead, appear as a lootable corpse that can be moved around and all that jazz

masks, to hide that name above your head online, but give servers the option to spawn these in as some servers will have people who wanna know who killed them, but odds are if you see someone with a mask on they are a bandit, but who knows you could always legit use it for heat :P

ability to heal other people, maybe even a first aid skill

traps for people, like when you open a door get an axe in the face, or at least bear traps to break legs

more variety of clothes and somthing to keep you from getting wet even if its really rare or somthing, because in real we got waterproofs :P i also think guns should do slightly more damage than they currently do and add armour into the game, so that they do less, also if armour should have durability that goes down fairly fast

sorry for long post hope you like my ideas!

Any way to extinguish fire is a good idea, even if it's just a wet sheet.

The ability to play dead should have it's counterpart: the ability to make sure the corpse is dead. Some would like to check the pulse for making sure it's dead, but considering it can be a zombie and it can bit you and infect you, I prefer smashing the head or just beheading. That way if it's dead it will remain dead, and if it wasn't... well, now it is.

The use of masks in multiplayer might lead to shoot to kill on sight. If you watch some masked guy approaching your safehouse and he doesn't stop to remove his mask, will you assume he is comming with bad intentions? I know I will, and i will be prepared to kill him if he tries to do something bad.

The traps for people might be funny. You go to another safehouse and once you return, you forgot about the trap in the fornt door... and you get as welcome an axe to the face.

thanks for the support and feedback guys i also think that the ability to check a pulse would be awsome, has anyone suggested cannibalism yet? cuz i also think that could be interesting, and like one guy a few comments up said be able to take the head of someone who is dead almost like a trophy, maybe even put them on spikes, i also think on players there should be an examin option, telling you whats on their back and in each hand because as a bandit your going to look pretty stupid saying drop the bag too a fresh spawn, or an examin option as a place holder untill all animations and items are fully added into the game just so you know what people have equipped 

Many of these are planned I think, but I'm all for most of them.

Grappling hook I'm not sure about... Like Onto, I'm not sure how practical they would be, but also not sure how cabable the average person would be of making one with the tools available.

Playing dead however I don't think is viable. From a distance you might get away with it, but with someone up close they are clearly going to be able to tell without having to go so far as to check your pulse. You are certainly not going to be able to keep up the pretence to anyone trying to move you around. It's extremely hard to lie completely motionless and mask your breathing like that, never mind that most of the bodies will be long dead and you'll like pretty healthy by comparison.

Many of these are planned I think, but I'm all for most of them.

Grappling hook I'm not sure about... Like Onto, I'm not sure how practical they would be, but also not sure how cabable the average person would be of making one with the tools available.

Playing dead however I don't think is viable. From a distance you might get away with it, but with someone up close they are clearly going to be able to tell without having to go so far as to check your pulse. You are certainly not going to be able to keep up the pretence to anyone trying to move you around. It's extremely hard to lie completely motionless and mask your breathing like that, never mind that most of the bodies will be long dead and you'll like pretty healthy by comparison.

yeah thats a good point, maybe if there was some kind of sneak check or somthing of that sort to determine chance of detection while playing dead, and the only reason i came up with the grapple hook idea is because stair pit traps online can be a real pain same with rope traps :P was just trying to figure a work around for that because without going up you cant tell if its a trap or not and in many cases online that may already be too late