WIP - Fear Half Factor PC Game

AMAXANG-GAMES

Hi.

I am currently working on a ghost game,Fear Half Factor, which I had started 3 months ago. 30% of game has been completed. However, this game is still in progress and I am planning to add more features to this game. I wanted to show you some screenshots of this game so I have added one or two. This will give you an idea of what the game is about.

Story in Brief -

Here the player is a ghost and the purpose of the ghost is to catch those human beings who are running in front of the ghost and convert them into ghosts.

Download Demo or Playable version at - http://www.amaxang-games.com/2014/12/fear-half-factor-game-free-download.html

Here are the screenshots to view -

fhf_screenshot_sample_1-1_zpsb9a764d0.pn

Here is another!

fhf_screenshot_sample_2_1_zpsb551aab7.pn

Please provide feedback.

Thank you.

• 4 weeks later...

I am still working on this game project. So, I have decided to upload another screenshot of this game.

ACID AVOIDING LEVELS - Brief Description:
In this level, the player must avoid acid holes and if for any reason the player falls in the acid holes, the game will be over. Patience is the primary necessity for playing this level.
Screenshot has been provided below:

screenshot114_zps26054228.png

Please provide feedback and if you have any queries regarding this game, feel free to ask.

Thank you.

I have recently added the storyline of Fear Half Factor Game. To read the full game story and to view more screenshots you can visit my website here - amaxang-games.totalh.net/fear-half-factor.html

Feel free to ask any question you want. What I want is some feedback before I release this game.

There is a good news for you. Before the final release of this game, I will release a demo version of this game so that you can play and test the game. If you find any problem in this game you can tell.

What??!

Which Antivirus software do you use?

I use AVG Internet Security. But I have never got such error report.

What should I do now to remove the malware from my site? Any suggestion Realmkeeper?

EDIT - I have scanned my website and found a malware linked site which might be causing trouble. Consequently, I am in a process of removing the malicious link from my website. So, My site will soon be cleaned. 

Thank you so much Realmkeeper reporting it to me. I will clean my site and the problem will be solved.

What??!

Which Antivirus software do you use?

I use AVG Internet Security. But I have never got such error report.

What should I do now to remove the malware from my site? Any suggestion Realmkeeper?

EDIT - I have scanned my website and found a malware linked site which might be causing trouble. Consequently, I am in a process of removing the malicious link from my website. So, My site will soon be cleaned. 

Thank you so much Realmkeeper reporting it to me. I will clean my site and the problem will be solved.

It was Avast that reported the malware infection, and blocked the site from loading (so I don't know which part of your page, if any was causing it).

Update: It is now reported as a malicious URL - the domain totalh.net hosts, or has recently hosted, malicious content and/or has URLs that redirect to malicious content.

I don't know how you've got your hosting set up, but from the looks of it every site on the totalh.net domain will be blocked from loading by all Avast users. If it's free hosting you're using, well, I wouldn't expect much more for free, but if not then you should contact your hosting service provider to inform them of the content being hosted.

I have scanned it online and I too have found a suspicious file in my site. After a lot of investigation, I have found the malicious link which was causing this problem. I don't think this is a problem of the hosting service provider. Actually, I had added a ontime visitor counter and I did not know that it was linking to a malicious content. But I have deleted all my website pages and removed that link from my draft. I have uploaded the web pages again to the site after removing the link which I had found malicious during the security scan.

Please check my site again if Avast blocks the site again or I have to move to a new hosting.

http://amaxang-games.totalh.net/fear-half-factor.html

Thank you.