Help

MrScolex

Can someone please give me a detailed walkthrough of how to install the NATURAL CLOCK MOD and get it working?

Along with the Building Mod, the recycling mod required to use the building mod, and the utilitymod required to use the recycling mod. Every time I tried to activate the utility and recycling mod, my screen would go black and I'd have to delete and reinstall the entire game.

The natural clock mod shows up as a selectable mod, it just doesn't appear in game. 

Can somebody please give me a detailed walkthrough on how to install and use the NATURAL CLOCK MOD? It shows up as a mod I can activate, but it never changes the clock in the top right.

I also can't get the BUILDING MOD, RECYCLING MOD (required to run the building mod) or the UtilityMod (required to run the recycling mod) to work, my game has to be uninstalled and reinstalled when I try activating the three, so Im clearly doing something wrong.

I just want a walkthrough showing me what files go into what folders, I really want to get these mods working.