Dead by Dawn [PVE/PVP] Public Roleplaying Server

MrScolex

SERVER NAME: Dead by Dawn

IP: 25.9.0.186

PORT: 16261

You are invited to my crazy world to survive as you please. Create a group with other survivors, or start your own. 

Tell me a little backstory for your in game character, I want to keep tabs of every survivor.

TO START A GROUP:

Message me on here, or in game. Tell me a little about your group.

Groups must work towards these goals.

-Finding a location, and establishing a community. Whether you build it from scratch, or take over a building. 

Good or Bad? 

The Zombie apocalypse reveals the good, bad, and ugly in those left alive. Some do all they can to help those in need, while others aim to make matters worse.

WHO WILL YOU BE?

Message me in game, and I will take a note of what team you are on.

Survivor: 

Alignment: Neutral

Survive for awhile and see who you become.

Go alone or work together with other survivors.

Cannot start a community as a lone wolf or a small group, small buildings and houses are where

you can make your temporary base.

Leader:

Alignment: Good

Groups can have multiple leaders depending.

Leader of the group you create, you will be entitled to assign jobs and duties to the members of your

community.

ex: Farmer, Carpenter, Fisherman.

More than one person can have the same job if you want them too, like if you want all of your group to be farmers, so be it. The only thing I care about is that you follow the rules of your role.

-Don't kill other players unless provoked, if you're threatened, how you react is up to you. 

-Organizing trades with other groups.

(Your choice as well, send one person out to trade with the other group, or go there in a bigger number. Have some survivors hang back a little bit in the event of an ambush.)

-Placing a wooden sign down for every member in your community who passed away, set it up to appear as a graveyard.

-Rationing out the food and water.

-Assigning shifts for whatever tasks you create.

I'll have more ideas later on.

Ruthless Leader:

Alignment: Bad

You rule over the thugs, criminals, and overall assholes of the apocalypse who seek a leader. 

You get done what you want to get done, in any way possible.

Rules:

-You cannot go around killing other players for fun. Have fun with this roleplay server, kidnap a survivor from a community and make demands to get what you want or something like that. Idk, be creative, but don't be that guy who just kills other serious players.

-No shooting on sight, if you see a player and you want to rob them, you are more than welcome to try. If you have the upper hand (ex: You have a shotgun pointed at them) Have them drop what you want and send them on their way. How they react though is a different story. Nobody wants to lose their precious loot that took forever to find. If you're killed while trying to rob someone, then that's that. I'm not going to punish someone for defending their shit. 

-If a community of survivors has what you want, do what Negen does in the walking dead and demand half of their loot every so many days or else bad things might happen. 

LEADERS OF BAD ALIGNMENT GROUPS CAN'T START WARS!

You can provoke it, but you are not allowed to start the war. Only the GOOD ALIGNMENT LEADER can declare war on your group, and they actually have to let it be known through chat that war has been started. 

WAR!

A SET LOCATION WILL BE MADE BY ME, NO FIGHTING A WAR IN THE MIDDLE OF A SUBURBAN/CITY LIKE AREA

We fight the dead to survive, but sometimes the living will push you to the point of no return.

GOOD ALIGNMENT LEADERS ARE THE ONLY PEOPLE ALLOWED TO START WARS

Example, if a group of baddies has been taking half your find, kidnapping your people, or otherwise provoking you, then you will tell your community to get prepared. After they are all informed, you will go into the /all chat and announce that you are going to war.

and again LEADERS OF BAD ALIGNMENT GROUPS CAN'T START WARS!

Don't fight a war for a long time, I will stop by to keep it somewhat civil if it's taking awhile. 

Leaders of both alignments can be killed during a war, but ONLY BY THE OTHER LEADER.

I want this server to be very in depth, and I want you guys to feel as though you're actually your character. In order for this to be an interesting server, with immersive backstories and whatnot, we can't have a huge war that the world is aware of end with one of the leaders getting stabbed to death by a lower ranked member of the opposing group.

When the war is over, announce it in chat. I will reward the winner with random loot at the WEST POINT CITY HALL.

Loot you can be gifted:

-Guns

-Ammo

-Useful Supplies

-I'll allow you to request one special item, whatever you choose, then I will select the rest of the reward.

NOTEBOOKS:

Leaders, or basic members of a community will document major events you struggle through using a notebook and pen. Keep it on you at all times, and when it's full, you will take it to WEST POINT CITY HALL where a makeshift library will be, and then the entire world can stop by and see your story.

FACTIONS:

When you start a community, group, or faction, you are required to tell me these details.

-Group name, unless you honestly don't want one. 

-The color of your groups upper apparel. (We need to distinguish one group from another, so having a set shirt color is ideal. You can only have one color.)

-Where you plan to set up your community.

-Your Alignment Choice

-after that I will either give you the ok, or ask you to change a few things. I don't want a million groups in my server. I want large communities of players. If there are too many groups of the alignment you want to be, I will ask you to instead join one of the communities after I ask to see if one will take you in. If none will, then you are free to start your own. 

CURRENCY: (IN GAME CURRENCY OF COURSE)

I will have a shop set up with a bunch of items to trade, probably at city hall in west point. Each item will have a different price. If demand increases, so does the price. I will keep players updated on current deals and whatnot.

Alcohol

Some quality Wine might sell for a high price, whisky as well. I'd like to have "get togethers" at a certain location where all we do is drink in game booze and just mingle. Where new survivors can meet community members and seasoned players. NO VIOLENCE ALLOWED AT GATHERINGS.

Cigarettes:

5 bucks a pack.

Ammo: 

9mm = 5 dollars each box

Shotgun Shells = 20 dollars each box

.223 Bullets = 50 dollars each box

.308 Bullets = 100 dollars each box

Petty loot can be exchanged as money as well

Depending on what you want and how much you can afford is how I will determine the price of your petty loot. I'll give good deals.

-Wallets

-Jewelry

ZONES:

I haven't decided what will go where, but for all three locations on the map there will be zones. Safe Zones, War Zones, and Danger Zones. 

The first two are self explanatory, but Danger Zones will be tricky. There are no rules in Danger Zones, be on guard at all times.

• 3 weeks later...

It's boring how you dictates the way people should make their roleplay. You should write some general rules and just go with the flow of events who normally would happen and not try to control the main thing, let people RP by themselves and see what happen. It's the key. Don't take it personal but, this is my advice, it's your choice to consider it or not.

Cordialy. 

• 3 weeks later...

I think you have some great ideas but I agree with Darkwhip, you should not be so restrictive with the rules. Anyone should be allowed to kill the opposing leader and killing on sight is something that would happen In the apocalypse. Excessive kos should be punished but sometimes it's what would be best. Also, evil nations should be able to wage war, whether the good nation agrees to that is a different question altogether. Change some of the rules and I would love to join!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm interested in this server, communities all over the map fighting for resources and creating a new society.

Character's name is Josh Feryor Age: 32 Gender: Male. He once was a gangster who treated all those around him like trash, but the Apocalypse changed him to the point where he wants band with others and survive against the undead. The sight of seeing others die in such a cruel way made him turn over a new leaf from his criminal past, He wishes to also make a new name for himself in this new age of humanity.

Group name: N/A If there are many groups, but am willing make new one 

-The color of your groups upper apparel: Would be Purple

-Where you plan to set up your community: N/A, If more groups are needed.

-Your Alignment Choice: Formerly bad, now good

If you don't mind another group appearing, I will create one. If not, then I will join one.