I read today the Mondoid and i see the Word Sneak :D

Painkins

Cool.. I like the sneaking stats, night don't make sense though.

"Why at Night the difference?"

"Chances are that it might be related to our night cycle.

Cause when the dark comes over us it might be useful to

focus more on brain capacity to other senses,

especialy hearing that happen to any human or zombie ^_^"

- Quote from http://postimg.org/image/hgx0d174p/ text at the bottom right corner.

Its natural for all organisms  that in night time you lose the sense of seeing but the other senses grow.

I suppose you are right.. kind sir?

Yup, to me a zombie doesn't really need to see you in the first place, he'll smell you/hear you, then he'll prob need vision to track you down tho...

Its natural for all organisms  that in night time you lose the sense of seeing but the other senses grow.

I suppose you are right.. kind sir?

Yup, to me a zombie doesn't really need to see you in the first place, he'll smell you/hear you, then he'll prob need vision to track you down tho...

That makes sense, xD 

I think the fact that humans are more observant to their other senses at night is more to do with consciously concentrating on them. Zombies on the other-hand would use 100% of their sense capacity at all times, regardless of day or night.

Also worth noting is that humans are very sight orientated - which is unusual in nature.

Our sense of smell and hearing is stronger than most people probably realise, but we 'override' the sensory input with sight input and don't concentrate on it as much. This is probably why you hear of blind people's other sense getting stronger to compensate - obviously it's physically impossible for your sense to 'improve', they were always there you just weren't 'using' them.

Perhaps zombies lack this limitation and concentrate on all sense equally - which would mean that effectively they are better at using sound and smell to hunt than a human would be? If they are operating on pure animal instinct instead of puny human logic then that's perfectly reasonable to think.

So yeah. Got distracted. Zombie hearing and smell shouldn't 'get better' at night, IMHO - but it should be 'better than human' and they should be better at hunting at night than you are, since they are less sight-reliant.