What Did Ya Call Meh?!

Some Clever Username

I thought that to make NPCs more realistic is that some should be racist and sexist. It could be any race or gender being against another race or gender and they would be mean to people they are against. If you played someone with a racist character in your group that was racist to you then they would be hard to build relationships with and even if they are very racist (Using some sort of meter maybe) they might just shoot on sight for certain races or genders. Thoughts?

Just to assure you, I'm not a racist and I only want this for realism and so I can chop racist balls off! :twisted:

That i think would be realistic but probably offend alot of people and it wouldn't be fun going all dayz style on some mexican man for how he looked 

Well it wouldn't have to use offensive things like saying mean stereotypes and it could also be turned off. They should just be more mean to people with those features. You might think he just hates those peeps but he actually hates the whole group and you might pick up on it, you might not.

I think something similar could be implemented without offending a bunch of people. Perhaps just making certain NPC's automatically hate random people? If you have a highly aggressive NPC who decides not to attack another particular person, or a passive NPC who decides to attack someone for no reason, it would cover the same concept that your idea covers without necessarily discriminating against people. Although I think what I suggested is something that's kind of already going to be added.

I think something similar could be implemented without offending a bunch of people. Perhaps just making certain NPC's automatically hate random people? If you have a highly aggressive NPC who decides not to attack another particular person, or a passive NPC who decides to attack someone for no reason, it would cover the same concept that your idea covers without necessarily discriminating against people. Although I think what I suggested is something that's kind of already going to be added.

I agree and my idea seems harsh and your right I was just shooting in the dark about realism. Your completely right.