Greetings projectzomboid enthusiasts,

Just wanted to re-share an Indie title my team is working on called Zpoclaypse Survival, reanimated.

Based off of our nuclear zombie apocalypse boardgame Zpocalypse.

photo-main.jpg?1412796239

Zpocalypse: Survival Reanimated

A new survival game mixing RTS, rogue-lite, tower defense, RPG and more all while trying to survive a post-nuclear zombie apocalypse.

Zpocalypse: Survival is a game about exploration and survival in a gritty post-nuclear zombie apocalypse setting. Your job is to help a group of survivors attempt to eke out an existence and build a place for themselves in a brutal world. You will need to scavenge for supplies and food, find and fortify a shelter, recruit other survivors to your cause, defend your people, and attempt to grow and expand, facing challenges every step of the way.

01d9a88d6df43e3ad0d7df530ae6b233_large.j
6bbdb519aad00d0feb5666b794d89aa1_large.j

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/greenbriergames/zpocalypse-survival-reanimated

I'm personally in charge of the level design for the game, and it's been a blast designing apartments, office buildings, warehouses and shopping centers with variable based furniture and loot systems in place. It's all in it's infancy(to what I'd be happy with(rand gen anywhere in the world!), and we are in the process of building the core database for structuring everything, so we can more easily create content, and later down the road provide a solid branch for fans to create their own moded content(like add your own house to the rand gen areas, tweak your survivors model to more look like you or family members).

Anyway, some of you may recall our original campaign back in May for the same title, and sadly, how we cancelled it mid way, due to conflicts of running 2 kickstarters at the same time(Not a good idea).

Anyway, after a summer of restructuring alot of things, we've gotten our alpha to a point where we feel it's ready to try crowd-funding again(Private Alpha access through the campaign, and public Alpha access once it's polished enough for the casuals).

We've delivered 2 boardgames and a dice game since our company started, with 2 newly successful other boardgames currently in production. This is our first video game. We have a dedicated programer, level designer(mwa), animator, modeler, and content writer. We need to hire out for audio work, and maybe better GUI support, which is why we're running this Kickstarter in the first place(to pay for the bits of polish we need outside our internal skope of abilities).

So anyway, at this stage, we mainly need word of mouth and eyeballs.

Thank you for your time

Zach from Greenbrier Games Inc.

PS.

I've been a bit out of the loop ever since PZ went multi-player. Are their any good public servers low on griefers I can jump on? I'd like to try out the newer hunting, fishing, snaring mechanics, and do what I always did with PZ, build badass bases and roof farms while systematically killing every zombie i find!

Help us spread the word on social media with: 

b21d5463bc9bb6d2523b4c10a5321d11_large.p

• 2 weeks later...