ORMtnMan's Real Guns Mod 1.242 [32.30]

ORMtnMan

5 hours ago, кот said:

looks amazing man! but i think stock should be lowered down a lil bit and magazine angled lil bit too

I agree with the stock - I have lowered it.

The magazine already was angled - because everything appears so small in game and its not a big angle you just can't really see it - I have made one that has it angled enough to see, but it makes it look curved or too angled.

For the scope, I'm avoiding putting attachments on weapons (except for designated snipers that have scopes and occasionally bipods) because they are mostly found without any particular attachments in the mod, and also are often made and sold without attachments.

That said, I think the PSG-1 is on the list somewhere, which will be pretty similar to a G3 sniper.

experimental g3.png

6 hours ago, кот said:

SVD is always comes with a scope but in game we have unscopped version

If the SVD has a model, I didn't make it.

When I do make one for it, it will have a scope, most likely a PSO-1 style.

1 hour ago, Moss7 said:

Oh my god, TOShok you have been busy ! all these models look awesome ! are they in-game right now??

They aren't in the mod as standard; there is a link to the Dropbox to get the files in my previous posts though, so you can replace currently existing models, or try editing the mod to include them if you fancy.

44 minutes ago, кот said:

those models gonna be on Redboid soon

Is that the multiplayer server that I saw on Reddit? I have to say I haven't actually played PZ online at all, I have too much fun trying to clear out the prison on my own.

Let's just say setting zombie spawn to insane and then going there with a screwdriver and three butter knives doesn't usually work out. ;p

1 minute ago, кот said:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Redboid/  ye most popular server, we use heavily modified orgm cuz original is a bit overpowered for multiplayer

I thought it was. And yeah, I can imagine that weapons especially like the M249 would be just a little OP against other people :P (kind of a shame though, the M249 was the first one I made but is probably still one of my favourites.)

18 minutes ago, кот said:

lol yeah - a "little" op :D btw how's work going? can't wait to see new pack of models

Yeah, just a little, I mean a minigun would only be a tiny bit OP, and I can't see the M249 beating it by too much ;-)

As for the new ones, it's a little slow because I've had other things going on - we had some bad weather the other week and it trashed our back garden and everything in it, so this week's been all skip runs and repairing fences.

That said, I have a Five Seven that I'm kind of okay with, and most of a Remington 870 done - that should be finished pretty much by end of today for me.

A little more play with the Five Seven, then I'll probably do a SIG550/553 and something else on Saturday ready to put up on Sunday, all things going well. (no promises)

Just now, TOShok said:

SIG550/553

it's my favourite gun, we have sig550 and sig551(slightly shorter) in orgm and they don't have their own model, more than sig550's i only love Steyr AUG

Edited by кот

10 minutes ago, кот said:

it's my favourite gun, we have sig550 and sig551(slightly shorter) in orgm and they don't have their own model, more than sig550's i only love Steyr AUG

SIG550 series I like, my favourite gun has to be a Mateba Model 6 Unica - maybe because it was my favourite BF4 sidearm, maybe because it's a weird semi-automatic, fire from the bottom of the cylinder, chunky, odd looking... thing... that's still kind of cool. I don't know. 

That or the Mars Automatic - there was a great Forgotten Weapons episode on Youtube about it and I always thought it was cool because it was just so so impractical.

Edited by TOShok

19 minutes ago, кот said:

well then you mb gonna like this russian revolver - РШ12:1402138183_0_da524_8fbe3029_xxl.jpg

it litteraly stands for - Assault revolver 12

I do quite like that, it is pretty nice.

As for how far I've got - I'm still editing the shape so it's still rough but I have the very very general outline of a pump shotgun that will become (hopefully) an R870;

in progress r870.png

Obviously I still will resize some pieces, add a few bits, etc etc before I colour it and try putting it into the game, but that's where it is right now.

Edited by TOShok

Wow the remington 870 looks really cool ! So does the Russian revolver which looks really mean (and heavy)

Now i have to figure out how to replace the base models. Also, do you know whether ORMtnMan is going to include your models in the base mod?

9 minutes ago, Moss7 said:

Wow the remington 870 looks really cool ! So does the Russian revolver which looks really mean (and heavy)

Thanks. I've tweaked the stock and barrels to try and bring it more into correct scale - I've finished most of the model making I'll do for this week's batch and now I'm doing the painful loading and reloading in game getting them facing the right way, at the right size, in the right place (cause as cool as a shoulder mounted shotgun would be, it's not how it's intended to be.

Also, I thought that thing looked pretty darn heavy, but I guess that's the construction difference between the 6 Unica which fires .357 (if I remember correctly) and that PW that fires .50.

9 minutes ago, Moss7 said:

Now i have to figure out how to replace the base models. Also, do you know whether ORMtnMan is going to include your models in the base mod?

I have no idea if he will include them in the mod as the standard models. It'd be pretty cool and I do intend to make a model for each and every weapon in the mod, over time (and once I've done with the current ones, I'll likely just go through the planned future ones).

If you want to replace current models entirely (note that will replace the model for everything it's used for, including the intended weapon itself), you can simply rename the files you want to use and overwrite the ones currently in the mod files (for example, if you wanted to replace the current M16 with the G3 model, just rename the G3 files to "_m16" and overwrite the actual M16 ones).

If you want to add new models to introduce those alongside the ones that already exist, I haven't actually poked into the file that would load the object and texture, but given some spare time I may make one for upload tomorrow - again, no promises, as that's not really the bit I'm chasing after, but if I have spare time I don't mind poking about.

On 3/11/2017 at 6:50 PM, Moss7 said:

Alright ! Thanks ! Can't wait for the next models, I'm keeping the dropbox tab open ;)

I'll have the upload sometime tomorrow most likely - I have to confess I got distracted with the football (or soccer, depending on your region) - I'm just going through the models and getting scale and position, as well as checking for texture problems (this is the last element I do with them before they're done, so it's basically just time now - my sad little notebook PC I have to use right now takes between 160 and 420 seconds to load up the world... every time I want to check the model and or move/resize it... no sad-face emoticons emphasize how much I miss my old lappy that could do it in less than 40-50).

Including the revolvers I was checking out on here earlier, I will hopefully be putting up nine models. If any have issues, I'll put the rest up and catch the problem ones later. (though it's kind of cheats, because some are mostly the same. I still take credit though ;p)

---

Finally got into Dropbox, for some reason when I tried logging in it kept taking me back to the homepage without being logged in - now that's sorted, you should find nine more models up on there now. A couple had some interesting things when I was trying them out - if anything appears strange for you if you use them, let me know. These are the new ones on my Dropbox;

Spoiler

R870 profile.pngR870 angle.png Remington 870

M3 Super 90 profile.pngM3 Super 90 angle.png M3 Super 90

Springfield XD profile.pngSpringfield XD angl.png Springfield XD

Five Seven profile.pngFive Seven angle.png Five Seven

Python profile.pngPython angle.png Colt Python

Anaconda profile.pngAnaconda angle.png Colt Anaconda

HK91 profile.pngHK91 angle.png HK91

SIG550 profile.pngSIG550 angle.png SIG 550

SIG551 profile.pngSIG551 angle.png SIG 551

Edited by TOShok

35 minutes ago, кот said:

amazing job man! as always. what's next in the plans?

I haven't decided yet - I know I'm being asked to do double hours at work this week, so it's probably going to crush the time I have to spend - next batch will likely only be three to five models, unless I go for easy ones like the Glocks and such. I'll put a spoiler here with things I currently have listed to do before I move on to remaking currently existing models - as the order I do these doesn't really matter, if you've got any you think I should do earlier on (that you see more often than others or just think should be done sooner than later);

Spoiler

Glock 17

Glock 18C
Glock 20
Glock 21
AMT Automag V
Beretta 92

Beretta 93R
Beretta Px4 Storm
Bren Ten
Browning Hi-Power
Colt Commander Super 38
Colt Delta Elite
CZ-75
H&K MK23
Kahr CT40
Kahr P380
Kel-Tec P-32
M1911
Ruger SR9
SIG P226
Springfield 1911
Taurus Millennium P132
Taurus PT38S
Walther P22
Colt Single Action Army
Ruger Alaskan
Ruger Blackhawk
Ruger GP100
Ruger Redhawk
Ruger Security Six
S&W Model 10
S&W Model 25-2
S&W Model 29
S&W Model 36 Chief's Special
S&W Model 610
Taurus Raging Bull 454
Benelli M1014
Beretta Model 471 Silverhawk
Hawk 982
Ithica Model 37
Mossberg 590
Stevens 320 Pump
Winchester Model 1887
Remington R25
AR-10
FSL LSR
M4 Carbine
Browning BLR
Chiappa M1-9
Lee-Enfield No. 4
M1 Garand
Marlin Model 60
Mosin Nagant
Red Ryder BB Gun
Remington Model 700
Remington Model 788
Ruger 10-22
Winchester Model 70
Winchester Model 1894
M1903 Springfield
M21
SR-25

Ignore these; I'll obviously leave these until the full size models of these weapons are made, then just do a batch that includes all the sawn offs;
Benelli M1014 Sawn Off
Benelli M3 Super 90 Sawn Off
Beretta Model 471 Silverhawk Sawn Off 
Ithica Model 37 Sawn Off
Mossberg 590 Sawn Off
Remington 870 Sawn Off
Winchester Model 1887 Sawn Off

Also, the images were throwing me a bit - some SIG550 images showed it that big, others showed it a bit smaller.

Does it look scaled right to you, or do I need to shrink it a bit? (I assumed the variation was google showing me 551s as well - when doing the 551 it was showing me images of 552s and 553s as well.)

Edited by TOShok

well you can be proud of you, we start using your models from yesterday on Redboid server :) i've been collecting feedback and so far peeps were asking about remodelling M21 and SVD(with scopes), my personal request is couple bolt action rifle models(even vanilla game using shotgun models for hunting\varmint rifles) such as Remington700(with scope) and Mosin

16 minutes ago, кот said:

well you can be proud of you, we start using your models from yesterday on Redboid server :) i've been collecting feedback and so far peeps were asking about remodelling M21 and SVD(with scopes), my personal request is couple bolt action rifle models(even vanilla game using shotgun models for hunting\varmint rifles) such as Remington700(with scope) and Mosin

In that case, I'll try and shuffle the r700 and m21 to the top of the list for the next batch

Any other weapons or weapon types that you use a lot or otherwise need more of?