ORMtnMan's Real Guns Mod 1.242 [32.30]

ORMtnMan

12 hours ago, Khaos said:

The mod is not updated for the current version hence why it doesn't work. I'd suggest reading the mod pages for information next time mate.

17 hours ago, UNseenHUNTER615 said:

DO GUN'S EVEN WORK? :c

I stocked up an entire police station of ammo and guns, to try test/try each gun. After gathering my own horde of zombies to test each weapon, to see each's potential. I only witness the disappointment of them. I used an LMG of 200 bullets and firing each and every last bullet into the crowd of zombies, it only kills one or two at the most! Thinking it must just be the gun I switch to the classic M4 and fire 15 bullets into a single zombie and the shots didn't even phase it!!!!!!!! Being sick to the stomach because how much I was hyped about trying the mod, only to be disappointed; I got off and haven't got on since.

Please tell me there is some kinda explanation for this. 

P.S I'd also like to mention the LMG broke in 4 magazines, I don't know if this is a balancing issue because it fires so many bullets so quickly, or what.

If you have low aiming skill, you have a high chance of missing with guns, rifles and pistols also have small firing arcs so you need to point in a closer range to the zombie. Finally, there is a range minimum/maximum that greatly affects your ability to hit.

Oh and one more thing, the long you aim, the more accurate you are (to a point obviously), so don't snap fire.

The mod works exactly as intended and the base game operates the same exact way.

Try using shotguns until you get a higher aiming skill.

I will be adjusting the wear values later, I made my mod in line with the base game wear, which lead to exactly what you notated.

The mechanics of this mod work regardless of version because I made this mod insular.

12 hours ago, Darius359au said:

It 'works fine in the latest update ,just need to reistall the jab modeloader for the latest version!

@unseenhunter615 have you tried turning off all your mods except for ORGM? could be a mod conflict ,also have you tried waiting a second or so while aiming before shooting ,way the system works is you need to right click and pause to aim now for the most accurate shot.

Edit - Ok ModelLoader is'nt working in the latest version so I just discoverd when I tried to play ,ORGM's fine just invisible weapons till the modelloader catches up.

You are absolutely right, thank you.

Wait...That means that the mod works in build 34 :-o ?! Despite the change and evolution of the game (version, script change, new things...) ? I believe so long that the mod no longer worked since Build 33...:-(

12 hours ago, Twister said:

Wait...That means that the mod works in build 34 :-o ?! Despite the change and evolution of the game (version, script change, new things...) ? I believe so long that the mod no longer worked since Build 33...:-(

Well, mechanically it works, it just still has the bugs from the previous versions and some of the sound is wonky in multiplayer. Otherwise... its fine

10 hours ago, UNseenHUNTER615 said:

Oh!! Okay ORMtnMan! Thank you for the advice, I was hoping there was an explanation to this.

No problem!

On 2016. 05. 26. at 3:39 AM, ORMtnMan said:

That's doable when I redo the entire modding system.  As for custom models, yes and no. It is possible, but I Don't have the skills for modeling (yet) so I rely on others to make the models. If I ever get time, I might be able to do custom models for each gun, but that is a stretch (and I mean stretch) goal for me to do by myself.

Thanks for the answer! :)

7 hours ago, ORMtnMan said:

Well, mechanically it works, it just still has the bugs from the previous versions and some of the sound is wonky in multiplayer. Otherwise... its fine

Im happy to learn that, thank :-) ! But as user of combined mods, it may have compatibility problem with others mods ? (Like ModLoader first, that i saw in last comments, but also with big mods like Hydrocraft ?

So to make it work without many problems, it would be preferable to use it alone ?

Edited by Twister

8 hours ago, Twister said:

Im happy to learn that, thank :-) ! But as user of combined mods, it may have compatibility problem with others mods ? (Like ModLoader first, that i saw in last comments, but also with big mods like Hydrocraft ?

So to make it work without many problems, it would be preferable to use it alone ?

This mod is insular so there will not be incompatibilities with other mods. That said, items in other mods that do the same or similar thing (like ammo in another mod or ammo breakdown in hydrocraft) will not work across mod lines.

5 hours ago, {\/\/} King {\/\/} said:

Thank you so much for this, has made the game something much better for my friends and I. If you ever need any sprite work done, I would be more than happy to give it a shot, so just ask if you ever need!

I'm glad you enjoy it! I really appreciate the offer, though the sprites are a relaxing break for me between bouts of coding....

What I could use more help with (if you are willing/able) is the 3d models. I might get into it eventually but for now I havent had the time.

Thanks!

On 6/6/2016 at 9:11 PM, ORMtnMan said:

I'm glad you enjoy it! I really appreciate the offer, though the sprites are a relaxing break for me between bouts of coding....

What I could use more help with (if you are willing/able) is the 3d models. I might get into it eventually but for now I havent had the time.

Thanks!

Well, tbh im kind of a pixel whore. My favorite games have always been metroidvanias and mana style games. (I actually did all the isometric work in this game under slight protest, lol) and I have been kicking around some vague ides for games for years, so maybe ill jump into that, figure out multiplayer online coding, and either make my "Floatilla" or "Super Hero Game".

I may, however do some research to see what I have to do to mod the 3d for this game, and if it isn't anything too intensive maybe ill make a few models. I would love to wield a combat shotgun that doesn't look like a hunting pump action, lol. And maybe fix up my favorite non-civilian bullpup to really look like a proper fn p90.

Alright man, I have some time and I feel like art tonight. That being said I think I am going to buckle down with some tutorials and blender and see if I can go ahead and do this thing. So is there any way I can get a list of firearms in the mod, with notations as to which ones have correct models already. And are you wanting me to make versions of each weapon with each combination of attachments as well? because I can consider doing some of that, bout would also need a list of every part and every guns compatibility. Also do you mind if some of the models are ripped from other games?

I am COMPLETELY new to 3d, so don't expect miracles.

Edited by {\/\/} King {\/\/}

33 minutes ago, {\/\/} King {\/\/} said:

Alright man, I have some time and I feel like art tonight. That being said I think I am going to buckle down with some tutorials and blender and see if I can go ahead and do this thing. So is there any way I can get a list of firearms in the mod, with notations as to which ones have correct models already. And are you wanting me to make versions of each weapon with each combination of attachments as well? because I can consider doing some of that, bout would also need a list of every part and every guns compatibility. Also do you mind if some of the models are ripped from other games?

I am COMPLETELY new to 3d, so don't expect miracles.

We have to be careful with models ripped from other games, Hydromancer had a huge issue when he was using item sprites from other games.

Now, that said, the models we have are:

AR-15

FN FAL

HK G3

Glock 22 (a black pistol we have used for most black pistols)

Glock 23 (a black and tan pistol similar to above)

Henry Big Boy lever action rifle

AK-47/AKM

Kriss (both auto and civvie versions)

M14

M16

Mini-14

3 different basic revolvers

MP5

P90

Large revolver

Ruger MKII

SA-80

Wood and poly shotguns both full and sawn (rifle grip, we could use a pistol grip one)

SKS

SPAS 12

SVD

UMP

Uzi

The rest of the guns do not have fully working models.

You are awesome!

9 hours ago, Hicks said:

Who did the model before? Cant help but notice that with the x2 texture update, these could probably do with a little tweak to make them fit better.

Various people. All are busy people and I haven't heard from any of them... I can play around and tweak the current models at some point.

8 hours ago, Millitron said:

Can we get recipes that allow your guns to work with hydrocraft's hunting?  Right now only the vanilla guns work for hunting, and they're very rare if your mod is installed.

Maybe someone will make a compatibility path. I for one, do not have the time.

passed out early yesterday and had no time to really get into it, it may take me a mo to cross reference the list of models with the list of those missing models.

As to the taking other models, I meant less from other games and more from blender forums. There are a few guns I could get from there and alter slightly to get them working quickly. (at least the mp5 and p90, two guns I enjoy using in pz when the aiming skill is at or above 5 or 6)

I have to do some chores involving driving some people to some places, but when I get home I am going to get into it and see if I can get something going to at least get you a few models before my life piles up on me again, lol.

Oh wow... So there is much to be done. I can see some things working for others, like wood shotgun generic can be the Ithaca 37 and the Remington 870. The Ar-15 Model and etc can work for a lot of the AR section. I'd like to redo the P90 a bit, maybe it loads wrong on my game but its blocky and has a strange light gray upper. I'm considering taking a crack at the Armsel Striker, as you don't have a good drum magazine shotgun model if I am not mistaken. Tons of the pistols are interchangeable. The large revolver looks pretty much like the python already (and makes you feel like Rick! XD )

so that being said I think that leaves us at:

How many to make = x, How many to alter = y

ex: pistols - x(y) (text text text)

Pistols - 5 (0) (these are personal opinions and I think everything should be modeled eventually, but I am not really into doing pistols)
    AMT Automag V (.50 AE) - could be generic silver
    Beretta 92 (9x19mm) - essentially basic black
    Beretta Px4 Storm (9x19mm) - small basic black
    Bren Ten (10mm Auto) - basic silver
    Browning Hi-Power (9x19mm) - silver
    Colt Commander Super 38 (.38 Super) - silver or black
    Colt Delta Elite (10mm Auto) - silver or black
    CZ-75 (.40 S&W) - same
    Daisy Powerline BB Gun (BBs) - basic black
    FN Five-seven (5.7x28mm) - this could use its own texture
    Glock 17 (9x19mm) - use glock 23 model
    Glock 20 (10mm Auto) - use glock 23 model
    Glock 21 (.45 ACP) - use glock 23 model
    H&K MK23 (.45 ACP) - black
    IMI Desert Eagle (.44 Magnum) - Iconic, needs its own texture
    IMI Desert Eagle XIX (.50 AE) - use Deagle texture when done
    Kahr CT40 (.40 S&W) - could use its own model
    Kahr P380 (.380 ACP) - could use slightly modified p380 model
    Kel-Tec P-32 (.32 ACP) - use fixed p380 model when done, make all black
    M1911 (.45 ACP) - silver
    Ruger MKII (.22 LR) - needs its own texture
    Ruger SR9 (9x19mm) - basic black
    SIG P226 (.40 S&W) - black
    Springfield 1911 9mm (9x19mm) - use plain silver or make new generic large wood han dled pistols for use with other 1911 and several others (?)
    Springfield XD (.40 S&W) - black
    Taurus Millennium P132 (.32 ACP)
    Taurus PT38S (.38 Super) - use ct40 model?
    Walther P22 (.22 LR) - black
    Walther PPK (.380 ACP) - needs its own texture maybe?

Revolvers - 3 (5) too much work here
    Colt Anaconda (.44 Magnum) - enlarge python and wooden handle
    Colt Python (.357 Magnum / .38 Special) - large revolver silver
    Colt Single Action Army (.45 Colt) - needs a texture (bonus points for engraving, lol)
    Ruger Alaskan (.454 Casull / .45 Colt) - tiny up the colt anaconda
    Ruger Blackhawk (.357 Magnum/ .38 Special) - adjust the saa
    Ruger GP100 (.357 Magnum / .38 Special) - adjust and blacken the alaskan
    Ruger Redhawk (.44 Magnum) - adjust saa
    Ruger Security Six (.38 Special) - shorten the barrel on the saa adjustment
    S&W Model 10 (.38 Special) - use security six
    S&W Model 19 (.357 Magnum / .38 Special) - use redhawk
    S&W Model 25-2 (.45 ACP) - model 19
    S&W Model 29 (.44 Magnum) - enbiggen model 19
    S&W Model 36 Chief's Special (.38 Special) - alaskan adjusted model
    S&W Model 610 (10mm) - redhawk
    Taurus Raging Bull 454 (.454 Casull / .45 Colt) - do it up

Shotguns - 2 (3) some fun ones in here
    Armsel Striker (12 gauge) - I think I'm going to have a crack at this
    Benelli M1014 (Semi-Auto) (12 gauge) - add pistol grip to generic shotgun model + black
    Benelli M3 Super 90 (Pump and Semi-Auto) (12 gauge) - use m1014
    Beretta Model 471 Silverhawk (12 gauge) - use wooden model (or bonus for engraving)
    Hawk 982 (12 gauge) - generic black
    Ithica Model 37 (12 gauge) - generic wood
    Mossberg 590 (12 gauge) - 1014 model
    Remington 870 (12 gauge) - black
    SRM Arms M1216 (12 gauge) - would do this too
    Stevens 320 Pump (12 gauge) - m1014
    Vepr-12 (12 gauge) - alter ak model
    Winchester Model 1887 (12 gauge) - maybe alter big boy?

Assault Rifles/LMGs - 1 (5) not too bad here
    AKM (Full-Auto and Semi-Auto) (7.62x39mm) - use ak model
    Norinco AKM (Semi-Auto only) (7.62x39mm) - use ak model
    Remington R25 (.308 Winchester/7.62x51mm) - alter ar15 and add camo
    AR-10 (Full-Auto and Semi-Auto) (7.62x51mm/.308 Winchster) - use ar 15
    FSL LSR (.308 Winchester/7.62x51mm) - needs one, maybe alter the fal
    HK 91 (.308 Winchester/7.62x51mm) - change some textures and alter some things on the lsr
    HK G3 (Full-Auto and Semi-Auto) (7.62x51mm/.308 Winchester) - alter the fal
    L85A2 (Full-Auto and Semi-Auto) (5.56x45mm/.223 Remington) - droools* make
    M16 (Full-Auto and Semi-Auto) (5.56x45mm/.223 Remington) - ar model
    M249 (FN Minimi) (5.56x45mm/.223 Remington) - beef up ar model
    M4 (Full-Auto and Semi-Auto) Carbine (5.56x45mm/.223 Remington) - ar model
    SIG SG550 (Full-Auto and Semi-Auto) (5.56x45mm/.223 Remington) - ar model
    SIG SG551 (Full-Auto and Semi-Auto) (5.56x45mm/.223 Remington) - ar model

Rifles - 4 (2) this might be challenging
    Beretta Cx4 Storm (9x19mm) - needs a tex
    Browning BLR (.308 Winchester/7.62x51mm) - use big boy
    Chiappa M1-9 (9x19mm) - slightly alter garand
    HK SL8 (.223 Remington/5.56x45mm)
    Lee-Enfield No. 4 (7.62x51mm/.308 Winchester)
    M1 Garand (.30-06 Springfield) - iconic, make one
    Marlin Model 60 (.22 LR) - use garand
    Mosin Nagant (7.62x54mmR) - use garand
    Red Ryder BB Gun (BBs) - iconic, make
    Remington Model 700 (.30-06 Springfield) - make as generic snipey
    Remington Model 788 (.30-30 Winchester) - use 700
    Ruger 10-22 (.22 LR) - use 700
    Winchester Model 70 (.30-06 Springfield) - use 700
    Winchester Model 1894 (.30-30 Winchester) - use big boy

Sniper Rifles - 0 (3) only alterations needed if the other columns have been finished
    AI-AW 308 (Arctic Warfare) (.308 Winchester/7.62x51mm) - alter dragunov
    L96 (7.62x51mm/.308 Winchester) - use al-aw, different skin color
    M1903 Springfield (.30-06 Springfield) - use garand
    M21 (7.62x51mm/.308 Winchester) - use garand
    SR-25 (7.62x51mm/.308 Winchester) alter ar

SMGs - 4 (2)

American-180 (.22 LR) - make
    Beretta 93R (9x19mm) - make
    Beretta MX4 (9x19mm) - alter cx4 storm
    Glock 18C (9x19mm) - basic black or alter and add "extras" stickin' out
    Kel-Tec PLR-16 (.223 Remington/5.56x45mm) - make
    M1A1 Thompson (.45 ACP) - make
    Mac-10 (.45 ACP) - "so i hit em with tha mac 10", iconic, alter uzi
    Mac-11 (.380 ACP) - use mac 10
    Skorpion VZ. 61 (.32 ACP) - make

So there, even if I never get one done, at least you have a running list that other modders may work on, of what is really needed!

And that was a lot of work so I am eating and playing pz a bit before i start to toy around with it.

Edited by {\/\/} King {\/\/}

6 hours ago, {\/\/} King {\/\/} said:

Oh wow... So there is much to be done. I can see some things working for others, like wood shotgun generic can be the Ithaca 37 and the Remington 870. The Ar-15 Model and etc can work for a lot of the AR section. I'd like to redo the P90 a bit, maybe it loads wrong on my game but its blocky and has a strange light gray upper. I'm considering taking a crack at the Armsel Striker, as you don't have a good drum magazine shotgun model if I am not mistaken. Tons of the pistols are interchangeable. The large revolver looks pretty much like the python already (and makes you feel like Rick! XD )

so that being said I think that leaves us at:

How many to make = x, How many to alter = y

ex: pistols - x(y) (text text text)

Pistols - 5 (0) (these are personal opinions and I think everything should be modeled eventually, but I am not really into doing pistols)
    AMT Automag V (.50 AE) - could be generic silver
    Beretta 92 (9x19mm) - essentially basic black
    Beretta Px4 Storm (9x19mm) - small basic black
    Bren Ten (10mm Auto) - basic silver
    Browning Hi-Power (9x19mm) - silver
    Colt Commander Super 38 (.38 Super) - silver or black
    Colt Delta Elite (10mm Auto) - silver or black
    CZ-75 (.40 S&W) - same
    Daisy Powerline BB Gun (BBs) - basic black
    FN Five-seven (5.7x28mm) - this could use its own texture
    Glock 17 (9x19mm) - use glock 23 model
    Glock 20 (10mm Auto) - use glock 23 model
    Glock 21 (.45 ACP) - use glock 23 model
    H&K MK23 (.45 ACP) - black
    IMI Desert Eagle (.44 Magnum) - Iconic, needs its own texture
    IMI Desert Eagle XIX (.50 AE) - use Deagle texture when done
    Kahr CT40 (.40 S&W) - could use its own model
    Kahr P380 (.380 ACP) - could use slightly modified p380 model
    Kel-Tec P-32 (.32 ACP) - use fixed p380 model when done, make all black
    M1911 (.45 ACP) - silver
    Ruger MKII (.22 LR) - needs its own texture
    Ruger SR9 (9x19mm) - basic black
    SIG P226 (.40 S&W) - black
    Springfield 1911 9mm (9x19mm) - use plain silver or make new generic large wood han dled pistols for use with other 1911 and several others (?)
    Springfield XD (.40 S&W) - black
    Taurus Millennium P132 (.32 ACP)
    Taurus PT38S (.38 Super) - use ct40 model?
    Walther P22 (.22 LR) - black
    Walther PPK (.380 ACP) - needs its own texture maybe?

Revolvers - 3 (5) too much work here
    Colt Anaconda (.44 Magnum) - enlarge python and wooden handle
    Colt Python (.357 Magnum / .38 Special) - large revolver silver
    Colt Single Action Army (.45 Colt) - needs a texture (bonus points for engraving, lol)
    Ruger Alaskan (.454 Casull / .45 Colt) - tiny up the colt anaconda
    Ruger Blackhawk (.357 Magnum/ .38 Special) - adjust the saa
    Ruger GP100 (.357 Magnum / .38 Special) - adjust and blacken the alaskan
    Ruger Redhawk (.44 Magnum) - adjust saa
    Ruger Security Six (.38 Special) - shorten the barrel on the saa adjustment
    S&W Model 10 (.38 Special) - use security six
    S&W Model 19 (.357 Magnum / .38 Special) - use redhawk
    S&W Model 25-2 (.45 ACP) - model 19
    S&W Model 29 (.44 Magnum) - enbiggen model 19
    S&W Model 36 Chief's Special (.38 Special) - alaskan adjusted model
    S&W Model 610 (10mm) - redhawk
    Taurus Raging Bull 454 (.454 Casull / .45 Colt) - do it up

Shotguns - 2 (3) some fun ones in here
    Armsel Striker (12 gauge) - I think I'm going to have a crack at this
    Benelli M1014 (Semi-Auto) (12 gauge) - add pistol grip to generic shotgun model + black
    Benelli M3 Super 90 (Pump and Semi-Auto) (12 gauge) - use m1014
    Beretta Model 471 Silverhawk (12 gauge) - use wooden model (or bonus for engraving)
    Hawk 982 (12 gauge) - generic black
    Ithica Model 37 (12 gauge) - generic wood
    Mossberg 590 (12 gauge) - 1014 model
    Remington 870 (12 gauge) - black
    SRM Arms M1216 (12 gauge) - would do this too
    Stevens 320 Pump (12 gauge) - m1014
    Vepr-12 (12 gauge) - alter ak model
    Winchester Model 1887 (12 gauge) - maybe alter big boy?

Assault Rifles/LMGs - 1 (5) not too bad here
    AKM (Full-Auto and Semi-Auto) (7.62x39mm) - use ak model
    Norinco AKM (Semi-Auto only) (7.62x39mm) - use ak model
    Remington R25 (.308 Winchester/7.62x51mm) - alter ar15 and add camo
    AR-10 (Full-Auto and Semi-Auto) (7.62x51mm/.308 Winchster) - use ar 15
    FSL LSR (.308 Winchester/7.62x51mm) - needs one, maybe alter the fal
    HK 91 (.308 Winchester/7.62x51mm) - change some textures and alter some things on the lsr
    HK G3 (Full-Auto and Semi-Auto) (7.62x51mm/.308 Winchester) - alter the fal
    L85A2 (Full-Auto and Semi-Auto) (5.56x45mm/.223 Remington) - droools* make
    M16 (Full-Auto and Semi-Auto) (5.56x45mm/.223 Remington) - ar model
    M249 (FN Minimi) (5.56x45mm/.223 Remington) - beef up ar model
    M4 (Full-Auto and Semi-Auto) Carbine (5.56x45mm/.223 Remington) - ar model
    SIG SG550 (Full-Auto and Semi-Auto) (5.56x45mm/.223 Remington) - ar model
    SIG SG551 (Full-Auto and Semi-Auto) (5.56x45mm/.223 Remington) - ar model

Rifles - 4 (2) this might be challenging
    Beretta Cx4 Storm (9x19mm) - needs a tex
    Browning BLR (.308 Winchester/7.62x51mm) - use big boy
    Chiappa M1-9 (9x19mm) - slightly alter garand
    HK SL8 (.223 Remington/5.56x45mm)
    Lee-Enfield No. 4 (7.62x51mm/.308 Winchester)
    M1 Garand (.30-06 Springfield) - iconic, make one
    Marlin Model 60 (.22 LR) - use garand
    Mosin Nagant (7.62x54mmR) - use garand
    Red Ryder BB Gun (BBs) - iconic, make
    Remington Model 700 (.30-06 Springfield) - make as generic snipey
    Remington Model 788 (.30-30 Winchester) - use 700
    Ruger 10-22 (.22 LR) - use 700
    Winchester Model 70 (.30-06 Springfield) - use 700
    Winchester Model 1894 (.30-30 Winchester) - use big boy

Sniper Rifles - 0 (3) only alterations needed if the other columns have been finished
    AI-AW 308 (Arctic Warfare) (.308 Winchester/7.62x51mm) - alter dragunov
    L96 (7.62x51mm/.308 Winchester) - use al-aw, different skin color
    M1903 Springfield (.30-06 Springfield) - use garand
    M21 (7.62x51mm/.308 Winchester) - use garand
    SR-25 (7.62x51mm/.308 Winchester) alter ar

SMGs - 4 (2)

American-180 (.22 LR) - make
    Beretta 93R (9x19mm) - make
    Beretta MX4 (9x19mm) - alter cx4 storm
    Glock 18C (9x19mm) - basic black or alter and add "extras" stickin' out
    Kel-Tec PLR-16 (.223 Remington/5.56x45mm) - make
    M1A1 Thompson (.45 ACP) - make
    Mac-10 (.45 ACP) - "so i hit em with tha mac 10", iconic, alter uzi
    Mac-11 (.380 ACP) - use mac 10
    Skorpion VZ. 61 (.32 ACP) - make

So there, even if I never get one done, at least you have a running list that other modders may work on, of what is really needed!

And that was a lot of work so I am eating and playing pz a bit before i start to toy around with it.

That is amazing!

Though we do already have an MKII model and a L85 model (under the SA80 name)

The Chiappa M1-9 is based of the M1 carbine which is much smaller than the M1 Garand.

Take a look at the to-add list as well. There are a bunch there that need models.

Can we tweak the spawns of rifles?  They should be spawning in houses too, not just the police stations and gun stores.

Hunting is very common in rural Kentucky, it's odd how no houses have rifles.  Shotguns seem very rare too.

24 minutes ago, Millitron said:

Can we tweak the spawns of rifles?  They should be spawning in houses too, not just the police stations and gun stores.

Hunting is very common in rural Kentucky, it's odd how no houses have rifles.  Shotguns seem very rare too.

Well, you can adjust it all you want ;)

I will be redoing the entire spawn code in the next iteration, whenever I can get everything finished.

6 hours ago, Hicks said:

We run it on Redboid still and the main thing we need right now is the sound working correctly as players get shot constantly without hearing anything :/

Yeah, I know, IS changed how the sound is handled. I have the fix in the next version, but I don't have the time (if you ever want the new one finished) to go back and fix the old one.

Do you ever plan on adding suppressors as attachments? Myself and those I play with have a pretty stocked armoury going on, but we never use it since guns are loud, and loud is bad. Every implementation of suppressors I've seen so far has been unbalanced by making the guns literally silent (As far as the zombies are concerned), that's not what I'd want - more that the sound doesn't travel as far, so they're still pretty much emergency only, but no longer a death sentence. Bonus points if there are improvised, craftable versions that require time, skill and resource investment. Even more bonus points if the suppressors themselves can degrade.