ORMtnMan's Real Guns Mod 1.242 [32.30]

ORMtnMan

Hello! First off, I want to say this mod looks flippin amazing. Is it compatible with the Hydrocraft mod? Also, if I use additional maps (like Bedford Falls, New Denver, etc.) will the new items introduced in this mod be found in those cities? I am trying to create my own server with this mod and a few of the maps.

Hello! First off, I want to say this mod looks flippin amazing. Is it compatible with the Hydrocraft mod? Also, if I use additional maps (like Bedford Falls, New Denver, etc.) will the new items introduced in this mod be found in those cities? I am trying to create my own server with this mod and a few of the maps.

I use Hydrocraft and it seems to be working alright, though I have not played the game in a while (too busy coding and living life) So I might be behind on Hydrocraft. Non of my items will work with his recipes but there will not be any conflict.

As for the maps, I have used it on Bedford falls at some point and had it work. The distribution scripts will work unless they added all new room definitions or container definitions. My mod won't know to populate those. Once I get the mod more complete I will work more on compatibility with other mods and maps.

Okay I managed to get your mod working but not jab's I got the second link for his download as the latest one didn't work.

He may not have updated yet, if not you can go poke him to get on it ;)

I don't know why you updated to IWBUMS, because that will almost constantly update. I am currently waiting for the next public branch update. 

Okay I managed to get your mod working but not jab's I got the second link for his download as the latest one didn't work.

He may not have updated yet, if not you can go poke him to get on it ;)

I don't know why you updated to IWBUMS, because that will almost constantly update. I am currently waiting for the next public branch update. 

Well honestly I didn't update to IWBUMS. It should work with the non IWBUMS, the only that that really needs to be updated between versions is the ModelLoader. I can't wait until 33 is released then I could permanently be off IWBUMS

Thanks for the quick response! I am a little confused trying to install the mod, I extracted the zipfile contents into my mods folder (my computer supports 3d models) but can't find the option to enable it in the mods menu when I boot up PZ. Do I need to copy and paste the media files into their respective folders as well?

Thanks for the quick response! I am a little confused trying to install the mod, I extracted the zipfile contents into my mods folder (my computer supports 3d models) but can't find the option to enable it in the mods menu when I boot up PZ. Do I need to copy and paste the media files into their respective folders as well?

Which mods folder did you extract it to? There is one in the install folder and one in your users/yourname folder. The one in the install folder is a fake one, you need to extract it to the yourname one.

I extracted into the User mods folder, but I only extracted the v32.16V1.06 folder. I noticed there is another media folder but I haven't touched that yet.

Ah, no, sorry,

Extract the entire contents into the mods folder, the zip file included if for the ModelLoader which needs to be extracted to your install folder.

Found an exploit to duplicate ammo, steps to reproduce:

have 2 guns of the same ammunition, lead both with ammo, equip one, deposit other in bag on back, rightclick menu unload on the second gun in your bag, you will now infinitely unload that round.

not sure if a vanilla bug though.

Found an exploit to duplicate ammo, steps to reproduce:

have 2 guns of the same ammunition, lead both with ammo, equip one, deposit other in bag on back, rightclick menu unload on the second gun in your bag, you will now infinitely unload that round.

not sure if a vanilla bug though.

Thats right, someone mentioned that one previously, I still need to fix that one. Thanks for the reminder!

My models for most weapons aren't appearing. The remington shotgun is okay as it uses the regular shotgun models, but for everything I keep getting invisible models. Do I need to move the ModelLoader into my media folder under steamapps/common/ProjectZomboid and overwrite there?

I am on the stable build, not IWBUMS. 

Noticed that when switching firing modes with all weapons (that have the option), the ammunition in the magazine disappears.

I thought I had fixed that... Which gun in particular? I am still embroiled in working on my next version but progress is slow...

hi, is there a way to make this mod work with tommyguns? i found they all modified ModelManager.class

in the other word, is it possible to combine two files? i have no coding basic, also .class file is not readable by human, so......

Thanks to Jab, there shouldn't be an issue (unless Tommyguns doesn't use the ModelLoader). ModelLoader allows for mods to use their own models and not overwrite each other.

Though obviously his ammo wont work with my guns and my ammo won't work with his...

Not to mention there's an overlap in weapon types.

If you delete the guns and just use his bow/knives, its 100% compatible

Is there any way to do so? Remove the guns, i mean.

I am planning to use Hydrocraft mod with ORGM mod and Tommyguns is included on it.

I first discovered this while using the M4 and UMP sub-machine gun. Tried it with a few other weapons that had fire-modes and experienced the same loss of ammunition from the weapon.

Just to do my most due diligence, which version are you using? Also, is anyone else experiencing this problem?

hi, is there a way to make this mod work with tommyguns? i found they all modified ModelManager.class

in the other word, is it possible to combine two files? i have no coding basic, also .class file is not readable by human, so......

Thanks to Jab, there shouldn't be an issue (unless Tommyguns doesn't use the ModelLoader). ModelLoader allows for mods to use their own models and not overwrite each other.

Though obviously his ammo wont work with my guns and my ammo won't work with his...

I am planning to use Hydrocraft mod with ORGM mod and Tommyguns is included on it.

The easiest (and dirtiest) way to do it is as follows: You have to go into the Tommy Guns mod folder and find the gun item files under media/scripts. Open them up with a textpad and delete the gun and ammo entries.

The cleaner and harder way (especially because I don't know how the TommyGuns mod has its distributions is to go to the distributions lua. somewhere in the media/lua folder and delete the distributions for those items.

I first discovered this while using the M4 and UMP sub-machine gun. Tried it with a few other weapons that had fire-modes and experienced the same loss of ammunition from the weapon.

Just to do my most due diligence, which version are you using? Also, is anyone else experiencing this problem?

The easiest (and dirtiest) way to do it is as follows: You have to go into the Tommy Guns mod folder and find the gun item files under media/scripts. Open them up with a textpad and delete the gun and ammo entries.

The cleaner and harder way (especially because I don't know how the TommyGuns mod has its distributions is to go to the distributions lua. somewhere in the media/lua folder and delete the distributions for those items.

I use Hydrocraft with this mod. There are no conflicts, as Hydrocraft doesn't use the guns/ammo from Tommyguns' mod.

ORMtnMan, has installed ypur mod, thanks for it, nice to have couple of gunz in my closet to be protect myself from Zeds. But... I have a issue with invisible guns, which means that whenever I take a gun from the mod it does not have a texture, just like I shoot magic fireballs. Sometimes guns from the mod can be substituted with original guns ( pistol shotgun rifle ) The help will be much appreciated! Thank you