ORMtnMan's Real Guns Mod 1.242 [32.30]

ORMtnMan

Hey Sir OTR !

It's been a long time yeah sorry, i was very busy due to very serious school exams.

So far, im back on PZ (Build 32.7 finaly, can't return any more in Build 31) and also back of your mod  :razz: .

I still love your weapons yeah, impressive progress you made for 3D models ! I love them and some new weapons that you added  (fedora)

But...I spotted two bug in the version 1.235 at Build 32.7, i don't know if you corrected them already, so i say to you anyway.

1)The Lee Enfield got unlimited ammo (for 308. Winchester i think) : find one in a zombie corpse, and couple rounds of 308. Winchester so at this way, i change the rifle ammo for 308. Winchester (instead of his default ammo) I don't know if because i used the 308. Winchester instead of his default ammo that could make for this gun unlimited ammo.

2) I noticed when i change a weapon ammo (example for the Lee Enfield), i can't insert the magazine into the rifle, first i change the ammo guns for 308. and after the magazine, start to load the magazine with the couple round that i found and next i want insert him, didn't work ( i repeat that i click "Use for 308. Winchester" for the rifle and the magazine) (In previous version i already noticed that, but when the next version was released i was thinking that you corrected them).

Cheers !

You are probably having a problem with the mag for the same reason you are getting unlimited ammo. I'll get that fixed!

Which btw I will release another hotfix stable version. I have been too busy to make any new code with the move and all, and I want to get a fully stable version out there.

have the magazine in the gun when u change ammo type will change the mag to that ammo type as well if you take out the mag and then change ammo type your going to end up with the gun and mag with different calibers

He did mention having both the mag and the gun of the same caliber.

Hello everybody,

First of all I would like to thank ORMtMan for this cool mod! I'm new using mods on PZ. I installed the mod on IWBUMS 32.8 and it works quite fine. My problem is that I got unlimited ammo with all weapons. I cant see how many ammo is in the mag (like in Vanilla) and I can't reload. Main problem of course is the unlimited ammo.. I'm using the craft helper and the hydrocraft mod aswell. Could this cause the problem,  IWBUMS 32.8, or could I've made another mistake? Thanks for your help!

Hey glad you like it!

I have yet to try it on 32.8, but I don't think that should be a problem. It seems like your getting an issue with the reloadutil luas I made, is your consol throwing any stack trace errors?

(if you don't know the console window is that black dos like screen that pops up with the game.) Also, you might want to try reinstalling the entire mod including installing the most recent version of the modloader

Hello again!

I've got some problems with this mod. I got a character and a huge base in the community map New Denver, but all my Weapons are still "Shotgun" or "Pistol". So i searched for other Weapons in New Denver, but they're are also normal. Does this mean, that the mod doesnt work on community maps? Or do I need to create a new world to activate the mod?

Edit misread that.

Yeah, you gotta create a new world.

Or if you just look in cells you have not been in before the distributions will work there. It just will not fill in in already explored cells.

Great mod keep it up :) I would like to see some old ww2 weapons if possible. There might have been some gun collectors out there :) weapons like mauser rifle k98 or sturmgewehr stg44 or mp40, luger pistol. Would be cool :) I think mg 42 would overshoot or not :D

The Stg44, MP40 and  the C96 are all on the list already :-D . I might add the MG42 wince I already have planned to use the 8mm mauser round.

Sorry everyone for the delay in responses, just moved cities so I just got internet back.

I deleted all PZ files and reinstalled the game. So far everything works fine! I don't use the craft helper anymore though.

Yeah you need to join the iwbums to be able to use the mod. That is why you are having problems.

Thanks! :) Just one more question, how do i join the iwbums with each other? I am completely new to the modding scene of PZ :P

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/4183-iwbums-the-i-will-backup-my-save-branch/

Follow the instructions here

Yeah I found that thread and did what it said, however the problem still remains :/ 

Yeah you need to join the iwbums to be able to use the mod. That is why you are having problems.

Thanks! :) Just one more question, how do i join the iwbums with each other? I am completely new to the modding scene of PZ :P

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/4183-iwbums-the-i-will-backup-my-save-branch/

Yeah I found that thread and did what it said, however the problem still remains :/ 

Hrm... did you reinstall the modelloader after the update to the IWBUMS?

hey how is eryone again doing great i hope. i just wanted to stop back in and report until the new iwbums update 32.9 your mod was damn near flawless however, with the new update that added an updated craft interfaace when i have your mod installed the craft ui does not show everything else seems to work ok.

hey how is eryone again doing great i hope. i just wanted to stop back in and report until the new iwbums update 32.9 your mod was damn near flawless however, with the new update that added an updated craft interfaace when i have your mod installed the craft ui does not show everything else seems to work ok.

Yep.. again... gotta love the ever changing IWBUMS. Jab is working on an update again... I will also be releasing a couple of fixes this weekend as well and hopefully next week I can get back to adding more features.

Yep.. again... gotta love the ever changing IWBUMS. Jab is working on an update again... I will also be releasing a couple of fixes this weekend as well and hopefully next week I can get back to adding more features.

Thanks for the quick reply! and your continued work! Wonder how long till they wanna put this in the official game  ;)

Thanks for the quick reply! and your continued work! Wonder how long till they wanna put this in the official game  ;)

Thanks for the support! I am pretty lucky to have such a great bunch of supporters! I don't think they would ever implement my mod into their base game, They have said a couple of times in various venues that they are not interested in really expanding the guns in the way I have. Guns can be very unbalancing and change the dynamic of the game too far from what they intended. Also, I do not think they can add the actual names of guns without running into legal issues.

That being said it would not be as surprising if they wanted some of the features I developed (or will develop), it is just not feasible for them to take my mod as a whole.

I wish they would implement the model loader into the main game code... it would make it much easier for us modders and (I think) they were intending to implement externalized model loading anyway...

wow nice way to stay on top of things guys i have high hopes for this game mod and modloader =) until next time fellaz

It is a constant struggle keeping on top of updates which is why I was originally wary of making my mod compatible (or require) the IWBUMS. Thanks! I hope to live up to your (and the others here)'s expectations. (Also my own expectations which are hard enough to meet :-D )

Hey there,

Since I updated to the latest version of your mod, (ORGM 1.235) [previously I had something before 1.22ish], I added as well the [Java] - ModelLoader (added the "zombie" folder from his RAR...), I rarely find guns that are visible when equiped. M1 Garand and M4 Carabine where the only ones that showed up when armed. 

I noticed as well that combining your Mod with the plugin from Jab, the ModelLoader, my gamepads stopp working...

Because I only changed stuff regarding this two "Mods" I´m pretty sure its nothing related to something else. Made a post at his thread as well, but since your mod requires his plugin I thought I make a note here too..

Greetz, and thanx in advance for when this gets fixed.

Hrm... did you reinstall the modelloader after the update to the IWBUMS?

Depends what you mean by reinstall, because the model loader comes with the ORGM file as a rar file, however the instructions just stated that you have to extract the ORGM rar file to the mods folder. So I did that but is there something I missed? It didn't state what mods folder I should extract it to so I head ingame and checked the mods section, there it said that mods should be installed on the C: disc, so I assumed thaat I should extract it there in the mods folder. And if you go to the forum post about the model loader the instructions said that you should copy the zombie folder from the rar to the main PZ install directory, however when I do that the game ethier crash or the problem still remains :/

Hey there,

Since I updated to the latest version of your mod, (ORGM 1.235) [previously I had something before 1.22ish], I added as well the [Java] - ModelLoader (added the "zombie" folder from his RAR...), I rarely find guns that are visible when equiped. M1 Garand and M4 Carabine where the only ones that showed up when armed. 

I noticed as well that combining your Mod with the plugin from Jab, the ModelLoader, my gamepads stopp working...

Because I only changed stuff regarding this two "Mods" I´m pretty sure its nothing related to something else. Made a post at his thread as well, but since your mod requires his plugin I thought I make a note here too..

Greetz, and thanx in advance for when this gets fixed.

Jab needs to update his ModelLoader for the newest update, please be patient!

Hey ! Sorry to bother you ^^ (I know I am boring people  :mad: ) But...

Got another ammo problem, this time with the shotgun Vepr-12 (MOLAS or MOLOTOS don't sure of the spelling).

It's about the mags, so i find this shotgun in a crates (lucky yeah 8-)  !) and a box of Sluge 12 gauges (the green box with green shells), so i decide to change the shotgun ammo (switch 12 gauche red shells to green shells, it's okay) but the magazine seems to have a problem, i need to insert the magazine and change the shotgun ammo, to reload the magazine because in fact : I can't change the ammo when i click on the magazine ! I need to insert the magazine to the shotgun and change the ammo by clicking at the shotgun to make them work...It's weird.

I spotted this bug at Build 32.7, as the Mosing Nagant unlimited ammo, didn't know if you corrected in the 1.235.

Anyone had problems with ammo duplicating itself and causing "Broken Canister of..."?  I am now trying to figure out how to permanently remove over 10K rounds of bugged out 12 gauge buckshot ammo from our server...

Servers really need the ability to cleanup non-container items on the ground just to keep things tidy.

Anyone had problems with ammo duplicating itself and causing "Broken Canister of..."?  I am now trying to figure out how to permanently remove over 10K rounds of bugged out 12 gauge buckshot ammo from our server...

Servers really need the ability to cleanup non-container items on the ground just to keep things tidy.

That is a strange one... I don't have any items with "broken" in the name... the canisters shouldn't break at all.

Got another ammo problem, this time with the shotgun Vepr-12 (MOLAS or MOLOTOS don't sure of the spelling).

It's about the mags, so i find this shotgun in a crates (lucky yeah 8-)  !) and a box of Sluge 12 gauges (the green box with green shells), so i decide to change the shotgun ammo (switch 12 gauche red shells to green shells, it's okay) but the magazine seems to have a problem, i need to insert the magazine and change the shotgun ammo, to reload the magazine because in fact : I can't change the ammo when i click on the magazine ! I need to insert the magazine to the shotgun and change the ammo by clicking at the shotgun to make them work...It's weird.

I spotted this bug at Build 32.7, as the Mosing Nagant unlimited ammo, didn't know if you corrected in the 1.235.

Oh, nice one, I'll look into it!

It happened with some 5.7x28mm ammo too.  We just stick them in zombie bodies so they go away.  The icon is yours, plus a red "X". And says "Broken..."  It's always canisters and not boxes, if that helps.  When it happens again, we'll post screenshots.

It happened with some 5.7x28mm ammo too. We just stick them in zombie bodies so they go away. The icon is yours, plus a red "X". And says "Broken..." It's always canisters and not boxes, if that helps. When it happens again, we'll post screenshots.

Under what circumstances does this happen? I can't really think of anything that could possibly cause this without the problem being a base IWBUMS bug. Canning ammo should be handled solely by the vanilla crafting system.

Unless ammo has a condition moddatum for some reason... Which it shouldn't.

It happened with some 5.7x28mm ammo too. We just stick them in zombie bodies so they go away. The icon is yours, plus a red "X". And says "Broken..." It's always canisters and not boxes, if that helps. When it happens again, we'll post screenshots.

Under what circumstances does this happen? I can't really think of anything that could possibly cause this without the problem being a base IWBUMS bug. Canning ammo should be handled solely by the vanilla crafting system.

Unless ammo has a condition moddatum for some reason... Which it shouldn't.

It's a base IWBUMS bug. Already in the tracker.

That is a strange one... I don't have any items with "broken" in the name... the canisters shouldn't break at all.

Oh, nice one, I'll look into it!

No problem... :???:

BUT, find another BIG one (No joke) i think you may have problems/troubles with guns that we can change the ammo used...

This time is the Revolver Colt Python so he's default ammo is .357 Magnum no problem with this ammo, it's work perfectly : reload, aim shoot OKAY, but i find one in a bedroom with couple rounds of .357 AND .38 special rounds, and after using all my .357 magnum rounds i want to use the .38 special round that i also found...It's began to be complicated a this moment, so i try to be more precise as i can :

1) I change ( like the Vepr-12 AND the Mosin Nagant) the ammo used, so at the revolver i click "Use for .38 Special rounds", remember when find the guns i also find six .38 special rounds.

2) The gun ammo have change, now i have Colt Python (.38) , so i press the touch R on my keyboard to reload the revolver didn't work..

3) I decide to manually by clicking on the gun at "Reload" it's work my character reload the guns with my couple rounds of .38 and then i shoot with the revolver... EMPTY GUN ! I look about the guns ammo it's say 6/8  .38 special rounds, but when i shoot it does make the noise that you heard when the gun is empty, but i reload it before ! It's very strange.

May you want screenshots / video that i can show you (sorry i delete the game with the problem of Mosin Nagant and the Vepr 12) but for now i kept the game with the Colt Python and is strange ammo problem.

Cheers,

clipped

BUT, find another BIG one (No joke) i think you may have problems/troubles with guns that we can change the ammo used...

This time is the Revolver Colt Python so he's default ammo is .357 Magnum no problem with this ammo, it's work perfectly : reload, aim shoot OKAY, but i find one in a bedroom with couple rounds of .357 AND .38 special rounds, and after using all my .357 magnum rounds i want to use the .38 special round that i also found...It's began to be complicated a this moment, so i try to be more precise as i can :

1) I change ( like the Vepr-12 AND the Mosin Nagant) the ammo used, so at the revolver i click "Use for .38 Special rounds", remember when find the guns i also find six .38 special rounds.

2) The gun ammo have change, now i have Colt Python (.38) , so i press the touch R on my keyboard to reload the revolver didn't work..

3) I decide to manually by clicking on the gun at "Reload" it's work my character reload the guns with my couple rounds of .38 and then i shoot with the revolver... EMPTY GUN ! I look about the guns ammo it's say 6/8  .38 special rounds, but when i shoot it does make the noise that you heard when the gun is empty, but i reload it before ! It's very strange.

May you want screenshots / video that i can show you (sorry i delete the game with the problem of Mosin Nagant and the Vepr 12) but for now i kept the game with the Colt Python and is strange ammo problem.

Cheers,

Another nice one! This is an interesting issue... What is going on is that my conversion script takes the original gun removes any ammo if it needs to, then adds a converted gun with the same ModData as the original and deletes the original.

This works perfectly in normal circumstances. What you are experiencing is yet another thing I did not account for. If you have the gun equipped when you make the conversion, it deletes the gunfrom your inventory and adds the converted one but for some reason the old gun stays equipped in your hand. So when you hit "R" you are reloading the original gun. This is not a duping issue as it is fixed if you equip the converted gun or any other item.

I have no idea how the gun would have 6/8 rounds... I checked the Colt Python 38 myself and when I loaded it, it only went to 6/6...

Anyway, Now I have to figure out how to delete the gun in your hand before the weekend!

Edit: Easier than I thought...I fixed this one (I think). Will release this weekend!

No problem,

Have you changed the gun ammo for the .38 special rounds ?

Sorry for the mistake its was 6/6 sorry, tested it again and it's worked...No problem anymore with this relvolvers, maybe it's need to reload the game ?

Otherwise if i find new one, i try to change gun ammo and reload the game itselfs for saw what going on ^^

clipped

Cheers,

Another nice one! This is an interesting issue... What is going on is that my conversion script takes the original gun removes any ammo if it needs to, then adds a converted gun with the same ModData as the original and deletes the original.

This works perfectly in normal circumstances. What you are experiencing is yet another thing I did not account for. If you have the gun equipped when you make the conversion, it deletes the gunfrom your inventory and adds the converted one but for some reason the old gun stays equipped in your hand. So when you hit "R" you are reloading the original gun. This is not a duping issue as it is fixed if you equip the converted gun or any other item.

I have no idea how the gun would have 6/8 rounds... I checked the Colt Python 38 myself and when I loaded it, it only went to 6/6...

Anyway, Now I have to figure out how to delete the gun in your hand before the weekend!

Edit: Easier than I thought...I fixed this one (I think). Will release this weekend!

That explains why my Mossberg 590 was borked after I switched from buckshot to slugs and back.

Is 'X' (or whatever keybind is configured for rack firearm) supposed to reload the weapon?  Actually, I tried 'R' for the first time after reading this thread, and 'lo and behold that works, even though 'X' (default?) is my keybind and has never worked.  Learn something every day...

Since it appears the broken ammo canisters are a 32.9 issue, I'll cease discussing it here since it's unrelated to ORGM.  Thanks for the info. again, Enigma!

clipped

3) I decide to manually by clicking on the gun at "Reload" it's work my character reload the guns with my couple rounds of .38 and then i shoot with the revolver... EMPTY GUN ! I look about the guns ammo it's say 6/8 .38 special rounds, but when i shoot it does make the noise that you heard when the gun is empty, but i reload it before ! It's very strange.

Cheers,

That explains why my Mossberg 590 was borked after I switched from buckshot to slugs and back.

Is 'X' (or whatever keybind is configured for rack firearm) supposed to reload the weapon? Actually, I tried 'R' for the first time after reading this thread, and 'lo and behold that works, even though 'X' (default?) is my keybind and has never worked. Learn something every day...

Since it appears the broken ammo canisters are a 32.9 issue, I'll cease discussing it here since it's unrelated to ORGM. Thanks for the info. again, Enigma!

I think the rack keybind changed to space in the IWBUMS, but I'm not sure.

Alright here is another stable release. Right as I was about to release IS put out 32.10 but thankfully nothing seems to have broken from the update.

Here is the link:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/j2gln0fftkpz6jy/ORGM+1.236.zip

More thanks to Jab for his constant updates (as annoying as they can be) and as a side note, after version 32 gets a final release, I will not be supporting the IWBUMS, it has been a terrible experience trying to keep up with all the rapid changes.

Let me know if you guys run into any other errors or issues. I will hopefully be able to get to some coding this week...

Evlerden,depolardan ve heryerden bir silah çıkıyor bu çok fazla değilmi tüfek smg sniper tüfeklerinin assault tüfek vb polis merkezinde veya gun shop da çıkması lazım değil mi? silah spawn dağılımını ayarlaya bilir misin ? evden m4 akm çıkıyor garip geldi 

Home from, it turns out a gun from stores and everywhere seemed strange that not too much gun SMG sniper rifles, assault rifles, etc., the police station or gun shop in emergence need not weapons you can adjust the spawn distribution tactics m4 akm home

EDIT:Silahlar saçma sapan yerde spawn oluyor ex:home garage depo.  

Fakat gun shop ve police station da spawn oluyor

EDIT: Weapons of nonsense is going to spawn in ex: home garage storage.
But the gun shop and police station also happens to spawn