ORMtnMan's Real Guns Mod 1.242 [32.30]

ORMtnMan

Ben Kurulumu pek anlayamadım no3dmodels de dosyaların içine atıcak mıyız? ayrıca ModelLoader da kurucak mıyız ?

I did not understand so we atıcak no3dmodels into the installation files? we also modelload also drily?

Only use the no3dmodels is your computer can't support 3d models. It included that patch for the people who could not load up 3d models.

By the way, as a quick update, it works fine on our dedicated server.  I found a Lee Enfield No. 4 earlier tonight along with some 7.62x51 ammo.  I was just having some bad luck is all.  I went ahead and installed the "No3dmodels" folder because I thought you had to, but from how it sounds, I don't need it so I will remove that and make a note to my community.

By the way, as a quick update, it works fine on our dedicated server.  I found a Lee Enfield No. 4 earlier tonight along with some 7.62x51 ammo.  I was just having some bad luck is all.  I went ahead and installed the "No3dmodels" folder because I thought you had to, but from how it sounds, I don't need it so I will remove that and make a note to my community.

You will have to fully re-install because the no3d models overwrites the other files FYI

Glad it works! Keep me posted on how the server goes and if you find any issues!

Hello yesterday i tried this on my private dedicated server. Everything seems fine i found 2 guns but when i hold them in my hand there is no texture at all. I copy model loader to game folder and ORGM mod folder is both server and client side. 

EDIT: After going to the build 32 i forgot copying model loader to game files. It works like a charm . Great models and great mod keep up!

Hello yesterday i tried this on my private dedicated server. Everything seems fine i found 2 guns but when i hold them in my hand there is no texture at all. I copy model loader to game folder and ORGM mod folder is both server and client side. 

EDIT: After going to the build 32 i forgot copying model loader to game files. It works like a charm . Great models and great mod keep up!

Glad you got it working! Enjoy!

Um, am I the only one having trouble with spawns? I went on my game to my armoury which holds over 750 something KG worth of guns and ammo but everything disappeared there was only guns left I started a new game and I noticed it coming up with something like:

Cant find (all ammo types and wd40 and mods)

What is this?

Hey I found this mod today and I really like it the only problem I had was I installed this mod into my folder where all the other mods are and I load up the game. I found a gun and some ammo and I went to go fire off a few rounds at some nearby zeds when I got taken out of game at got a error message stating.

"Failed to load: media/sound/44Fire.ogg - media/sound/44Fire.Ogg (The System cannot find the file specified.)

I don't know if I have to put the sound files in a different location or what, but I used the link directly on the front page so I feel I should have all the assets.

I even installed the other mod that you said to install beforehand.

I moved the folder from the No3dmodels folder and put it in the media folder. I don't know if this caused my error.

i just downloaded this mod yesterday and i havent been able to get it to work because the archive we have downloaded is missing the fireing sounds for the weapons if you backtrack to one the the prvious pages you can find version 1.22 which has all those sound files in it.

also im getting an error with this mod that i found 1 gun and 3 bullets after like 10 mins in the entire  3 hours of searching specificly for the new guns. i think i was supposed to find a second because it dropped 9mm parabellums for me but no gun and then after that nothing from your mod would drop the remainder of the 3 hours i have no bullets or guns at all. i check the command log and find that after i found that gun it threw up some errors about weapon description author can you reupload your mod with all the files its supposed to have in it? i am on version 32.5

Um, am I the only one having trouble with spawns? I went on my game to my armoury which holds over 750 something KG worth of guns and ammo but everything disappeared there was only guns left I started a new game and I noticed it coming up with something like:

Cant find (all ammo types and wd40 and mods)

What is this?

That is strange! I changed some guns info around but not ammo... how many versions back was that save from?

Hey I found this mod today and I really like it the only problem I had was I installed this mod into my folder where all the other mods are and I load up the game. I found a gun and some ammo and I went to go fire off a few rounds at some nearby zeds when I got taken out of game at got a error message stating.

"Failed to load: media/sound/44Fire.ogg - media/sound/44Fire.Ogg (The System cannot find the file specified.)

I don't know if I have to put the sound files in a different location or what, but I used the link directly on the front page so I feel I should have all the assets.

I even installed the other mod that you said to install beforehand.

I moved the folder from the No3dmodels folder and put it in the media folder. I don't know if this caused my error.

That was an issue I forgot to fix with the no3dmodel version I didn't update the sound files for those.

Only use the no3d version if you can't support 3d models with  your computer.  Otherwise, do not copy that folder into the main folder.

I will be releasing a version with this issue fixed at the end of the week.

i just downloaded this mod yesterday and i havent been able to get it to work because the archive we have downloaded is missing the fireing sounds for the weapons if you backtrack to one the the prvious pages you can find version 1.22 which has all those sound files in it.

also im getting an error with this mod that i found 1 gun and 3 bullets after like 10 mins in the entire  3 hours of searching specificly for the new guns. i think i was supposed to find a second because it dropped 9mm parabellums for me but no gun and then after that nothing from your mod would drop the remainder of the 3 hours i have no bullets or guns at all. i check the command log and find that after i found that gun it threw up some errors about weapon description author can you reupload your mod with all the files its supposed to have in it? i am on version 32.5

As above, did you install the no3dmodels portion? If your computer can support 3d models do not install that portion. I will be releasing a version with the sounds fixed and it seems I might need to re-word my installation instructions included with the file...

Which guns were throwing up errors and what exactly were the errors? Weapon description errors are not really errors, they are because I do not have any translations for the descriptions I have... As for the rarity, I tried to make it fairly rare to find guns, just keep looking or go hit the police station ro gun store for guaranteed guns.

As I said above, I will be releasing a fixed version at the end of the week.

Ive tried.it both ways with and without the no 3d model files still the same result. i can tell its messing up because you said yourself ammo is supposed to be dropping from the zombies and it clearly is not. In 3 hours of running from place to place with the sole purpose of finding your items i killed a good 100-200 zombies so i think there is something missing or a glitch in the matrix

Ive tried.it both ways with and without the no 3d model files still the same result. i can tell its messing up because you said yourself ammo is supposed to be dropping from the zombies and it clearly is not. In 3 hours of running from place to place with the sole purpose of finding your items i killed a good 100-200 zombies so i think there is something missing or a glitch in the matrix what do you think?

Try reinstalling and starting a new game? I am not sure why you are having an issue...

i been playing this, and when i aim my gun at a zombie i shoot invisible guns execpt the guns with normal gun textures

Two questions for you:

First, did you get and install the ModelLoader?

Second, does your computer support 3d models?

ORMtnMan-It was an up to date save and when I tried to re-install V1.22  it STILL didn't work.

EDIT: don't worry got it working BTW FLUUUUUUUFFE9911! I found a bug you will be interested in, if you switch a gun to pump action from a container For Example the legendary Spaz-12 it dupes the gun so you can now have an unlimited supply of Spaz-12's. C: oh and I guess ORMtnMan would want to fix this.

EDIT EDIT: same with Slugs

EDIT EDIT EDIT: also something up with the sound files

ORMtnMan-It was an up to date save and when I tried to re-install V1.22  it STILL didn't work.

EDIT: don't worry got it working BTW FLUUUUUUUFFE9911! I found a bug you will be interested in, if you switch a gun to pump action from a container For Example the legendary Spaz-12 it dupes the gun so you can now have an unlimited supply of Spaz-12's. C: oh and I guess ORMtnMan would want to fix this.

EDIT EDIT: same with Slugs

EDIT EDIT EDIT: also something up with the sound files

Ack, why do you have to make my life more difficult?

Edit: Fixed that issue for the hotfix release this weekend.

What specifically is up with the sound files?

ORMtnMan I go to shoot a something(971?)-defender with slugs? (I think?) I fired and it came up saying it couldn't find the sound file and in my very own modding experience this is because its written wrong or it is in the wrong format. its the only gun I checked.

BTW: Where have all these bugs come from??? the other day it was fine now there's bugs everywhere.

ORMtnMan I go to shoot a something(971?)-defender with slugs? (I think?) I fired and it came up saying it couldn't find the sound file and in my very own modding experience this is because its written wrong or it is in the wrong format. its the only gun I checked.

BTW: Where have all these bugs come from??? the other day it was fine now there's bugs everywhere.

The other day? Do you mean prior to the 1.23? I added a bunch of sounds and added new functions, there are bound to be bugs. This weekend I am releasing a stable version, which addresses all those problems found, before moving onto my next titan to tackle.

Well I used the file without changing the files from the No3dmodel and now the game crashes when I start a new world.

I'll just wait for the update and hope this fixes the problem.

Hopefully this weekend,  I will have something for you!

Well I used the file without changing the files from the No3dmodel and now the game crashes when I start a new world.

Hopefully this weekend,  I will have something for you!

Well I tried running the game again and now it isn't crashing maybe it just crashed the first time trying to get everything loaded up I remember I The Long War mod for Xcom would always crash the game the first time you started it and afterwards it would work fine.

Hopefully this weekend, I will have something for you!

Well I tried running the game again and now it isn't crashing maybe it just crashed the first time trying to get everything loaded up I remember I The Long War mod for Xcom would always crash the game the first time you started it and afterwards it would work fine.

You may be running out of memory, the no3d version is minimally invasive and shouldnt cause CTDs even if there are errors in the scripts.

Hopefully this weekend, I will have something for you!

You may be running out of memory, the no3d version is minimally invasive and shouldnt cause CTDs even if there are errors in the scripts.

+1 to the above... I can't imagine my mod being overly invasive, the ModLoader might be... which is a requirement...

I kinda fell off the earth in terms of playing Project Zomboid: Did you ever change the weapon spawn rates on your mod, ORMtnMan (I sent you a PM about dat ages ago).

Yep, I did, but the mod is currently deadish until Jab uploads an updated version of his ModLoader (which should be later today) then I should be releasing a stable release later this weekend.

EDIT: Welcome back by the way :-D