ORMtnMan's Real Guns Mod 1.242 [32.30]

ORMtnMan

6 minutes ago, Fenris_Wolf said:

Ah, because that file is exclusively for loading the 3d models, so its probably going to spit out a tons of errors trying to load models that aren't there.

Oh yeah, for now what i've done is basically copy the glock model and renamed it a load of times to fill in for semi automatic pistols, etc.

Then as I get round to it, I'll replace those placeholder files that are already in the right place with the right name - thus avoiding needing to find and rewrite all of the entries later. Does make the mod bigger for now, but no bigger than it will be when it's done.

Edited by TOShok

Todays main github changes:

Default spawn rate is decreased, and spawns now obey sandbox loot rarity settings (finally!)

Break Barrels are functional again, all weapons should currently be working.

Added admin only context menu to instantly reload any gun or magazine (no ammo required)

3 hours ago, Fenris_Wolf said:

Todays main github changes:

Default spawn rate is decreased, and spawns now obey sandbox loot rarity settings (finally!)

Break Barrels are functional again, all weapons should currently be working.

Added admin only context menu to instantly reload any gun or magazine (no ammo required)

While I know there so far isn't a lot of documentation on caches yet, do you know if the contents are generated on map generation? (I guess this is answerable based on if all the other loot locations are). Just wondering whether or not when the solution is eventually found, will it require a clean save.

1 minute ago, Khaos said:

While I know there so far isn't a lot of documentation on caches yet, do you know if the contents are generated on map generation? (I guess this is answerable based on if all the other loot locations are). Just wondering whether or not when the solution is eventually found, will it require a clean save.

That I cant answer yet, I've only taken a brief look at what minimal stash code is currently in the lua files it looks like 90% of it is in java. While this ORGM build is still in alpha phase I wouldn't expect any updates I do will keep saves intact (why I'm not recommending it for server use yet), though I'm making a attempt from here on not to break any saves.

46 minutes ago, Fenris_Wolf said:

That I cant answer yet, I've only taken a brief look at what minimal stash code is currently in the lua files it looks like 90% of it is in java. While this ORGM build is still in alpha phase I wouldn't expect any updates I do will keep saves intact (why I'm not recommending it for server use yet), though I'm making a attempt from here on not to break any saves.

That's completely understandable man, even in the case that a save was broken it's all for the greater good of the mod so I'd probably not worry too much especially in any case where it might inhibit what you can fix/add or change. I'll just keep a backup of the version I started my current play through with. On the plus side I've had zero errors!

• 10 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
1 minute ago, bobthejob said:

PLEASE make this mod and all its addons combined into one file (one mod) with a direct download link so that gog users can download and use this mod! if you don't then gog users are doomed to never enjoy this amazing mod!

This mod has been discontinued and replaced with ORGM Rechambered ;)

https://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php?/topic/23237-orgm-rechambered/

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

hello

I would like you to be able to create craft weapons, and your own bullets, add chemical work tables to the mod where you can create pieces to assemble, assemble weapons and ammunition of different types. Add new materials to the mod that you will find on your daily journey, that you will find pieces of arming, disassembly of weapons, and materials for ammunition lead removed from car batteries, different types of salts, creation of bullet casings