ORMtnMan's Real Guns Mod 1.242 [32.30]

ORMtnMan

so just to clarify, all the recoil pads, rifle slings and scopes we find in the game are currently unimplemented and unusable?

is this right?

'cos i've been scratching my head trying to work out haw to attach them to my guns lol

loving the mod so far, keep up the good work :)

Alright here's the skinny on where I done goofed. For starters, the Dan Wesson PPC .357 is a category of revolvers, not a revolver in and of itself, the typical DW PPC revolver features a large, thick, squared barrel, which is the defining characteristic of the weapons. HOWEVER, this is not truly the barrel, it is a barrel shroud for the purposes of what I would assume are to keep the barrel clean from debris and protect it from outside wear and tear. Secondly (and lastly, I did my research I didn't goof massively), the AF2011A1 cannot fire the barrels independently of each other, a pull of either of the triggers will always fire both barrels as the hammers are conjoined by the spur. 

So here's my fix proposition: The DW PPC .357 be split into two real world forms (and if you want more of them, I've got more, but I'll keep it limited to two for now), the Dan Wesson Model 12 and its much improved model, the Dan Wesson Model 15-2, both guns being produced in both .357 and .38 Special. Now some might say, "Hey why Dan Wesson over Smith & Wesson?" to which I reply, because S&W only made the Model 12 (and a few other revolvers) in .38 Special, here, there's a choice between .357 and the .38 Special. Now here's where for once, some information could actually be found, the Model 12 weighs at an astonishingly low 1.1 lbs, hence the nickname "Airweight", 6 shot cylinder, fire rate on par with the S&W M10, because the Model 12 is essentially a lightweight M10. And now, for the Model 15-2, the most popular selling revolver from Dan Wesson. The 15-2 is an improvement on the S&W M15, featuring a lighter and more stable, centered barrel shroud and what that means for the 15-2 is that it features better accuracy, lighter weight and more durability over the Smith & Wesson Model 15, which was Dan Wesson's mission; to produce finer quality American revolvers, above all, something that he felt his great-grandfather's company was just not doing. Alright, here's the info: M15-2 weighs in at 1.9 lbs, decent rate of fire, double action, as is the M12, both VERY accurate weapons (in relation to other revolvers, and of revolvers produced by their grandfather company)

But here's some interesting finds on Dan Wesson products, and a "rare find" idea: They were sold in "Pistol Pacs", and what that would entail is that the gun and 3 or 4 random, assorted barrels (with shrouds) of varying lengths would be found in the gun case along with the gun. So basically, it's like a "Happy Meal" but instead of delicious beef, cheese and children's toys, there's hot leadspitters and toys fit for a marksman. Now, in no way whatsoever am I suggesting that the DW revolvers ALWAYS be found in a Pistol Pac, that would be overpowered, but more so of a rare find for a rare find. (Just what you're looking for: another pain in the ass thing to code!) Also, I'd like to suggest that the DW's (the guns themselves, put the Pistol Pacs in super rare) go in the civilian rare instead of super rare, because lately and rightfully so, Dan Wesson revolvers have been making a comeback due to their strong following before production ceased. (CZ-America finally decided to do something with that company they bought AFTER 30 YEARS OF LITERALLY NOTHING)

Alright so here's the fun part where I throw guns at you and hope they don't discharge (horrible puns aside, here we go)

Winchester Model 21 - Double barrel, break action, side-by-side luxury shotgun. All the class, quality and cool sophistication of a tradition European import, made with American ingenuity and superior craftsmanship. Produced in 12 gauge, 20 gauge and .410 bore, this scattergun is absolutely genteel and anything but gentle on zed and (hopefully coming soon) unruly survivors. Now what separates this from other double barrels is that it's more than one type I'm suggesting (and I'm going by the newer Connecticut Shotgun Manufacturing Company types, as Winchester themselves stopped producing the Model 21 in 1960.) The types I'm suggesting are the Standard, weighs in at 9 lbs (but if a single "chimney fire" size log normally weighs 9 lbs, I think that can be reduced, that's excessive, but I'm just gonna list the real world weights of the weapons I'm suggesting, however you want to translate that into the game is entirely up to you), Standard has no engravings, just fine wood, fair accuracy (astonishing when loaded with slugs), and sheer American quality (I'm a jingoist, the good kind though). Then there's the Small Frame, which is exactly what it sounds like, smaller barrels (only takes .410 bore or 28 gauge) and lighter weight stock which comes in at 6 lbs, so less recoil, accuracy and stopping power in a much lighter package, and has those beautiful engravings all along the barrels. Then there's the Royal Exhibition, same as Standard, but has a lighter weight stock resulting in it weighing 8 lbs instead of 9, and is available in all the gauges, 12, 20 and .410 bore and has engravings along the barrel of game birds and doves in full color. And finally, the coup de grace, the Grand American, which could just be identical in stats to the Royal Exhibition, or if sticking to real world accuracy, would be a slight upgrade. the Grand American weighs in at 7 lbs, retains the accuracy of the Standard, has even lighter weight wood than the Royal Exhibition and custom fit recoil pad to reduce kick, and has gold engravings of the American wilderness along the barrels. If it needs to be slimmed down to two just for the sake of time, I'd recommend only going with the Grand American (or Standard) and the Small Frame, if any are to be added. My reasons for suggesting it are for those (such as myself :P) with delusions of grandeur, belief in high quality firearms, and perhaps the biggest reason, because I felt that there should be a better balance between foreign weapons and those made in the US, where they are most available. Call it personal preference, patriotism, realism, whatever you like. 

DP-12 - Double barrel shotgun, American. But before anyone groans about another double barrel suggestion here's the "M.Night Shyamalan" twist: it's pump action. Two barrels, one pump, 7 shot in each magazine tube, plus the ones in the chambers, that's 16 rounds of 12 gauge hellfire. BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE: It's a bullpup design, weighs in at 9.2 lbs, has received very high praises for having outstandingly manageable recoil and is purposed for home defense. However something about the bullpup design, short pump travel (for squeezing out rounds at a very high rate) and MILITARY AIRCRAFT (seriously what level of wear and tear are you expecting out of a home defense gun to need this?) grade metals and polymers utilized in the gun design, which is standard, tells me that this isn't exactly the "Shoot them thar' bandits dead" kind of gun. Which is why I'm proposing that it be under civilian super rare, or police/military rare, if it is to be added. Also it's highly reminiscent of the Quake Arena shotgun, which is why I'm suggesting it, as well as it being an American made design.

And now for the part where I violate the theme of American only (and common sense/regard for guidelines)

Stevens 555 - 12 gauge, over-under double barrel, break action, weighing in at 6 lbs, this is a very common and affordable weapon, fair power and accuracy without breaking the bank is why this is a preferred weapon for home defense as well as shotgun hunting in the suburbs and rural areas alike. Honestly, my sole reasons for suggesting this was to avoid another side-by-side and to give the common civilian section a shotgun without going overboard, it's really a run of the mill double barrel shotgun, which definitely would not be too outlandish for a humble Kentucky town such as West Point or Muldraugh. 

Charlton Automatic Rifle - Now there's a story behind this, a WWII era New-Zealish "converted" rifle. Facing the realistic possibility of attack from Japan, New Zealand turned to firearm designers Charlton and Field to produce an automatic weapon to ward away a theoretical invasion force, using the bare minimum of available resources. Now New Zealand was very lacking in the necessary materials for producing all new rifles, but they did have a large abundance of Lee-Metford bolt actions rifles, and as such, they (very successfully, I might add) converted these bolt action rifles into full on portable light machine guns. And while it's not exactly a pretty gun (first time I saw it, I could not contain the "What the fuck?"), I found myself enamored with how unique the design was and the ingenuity used to create it. This weapon is presently, highly available in New Zealand, as they were left over from the war, and because this weapon was produced in, and some managed to be obtained by US WWII vets, this weapon is grandfathered in, and therefore, the Assault Weapons Ban would not apply, making the full auto (which is the CAR's only functioning method of fire, as attempting to use semi usually jams the weapon) weapon legal here in the states. And here's the kicker, and maybe what saves this suggestion and makes it viable: it uses Bren LMG magazines, 30 (or 10) rounds of .303 British, so there's the saving grace. 800 RPM, this unlikely machine gun is a true leadspitter, but weighs in at an UNGODLY 16 lbs (if there's anything to reduce the weight of, it would be this bastard assault rifle-machine gun child) AND I would suggest looking up the information from forgottenweapons, if you should like to double check my research, rather than wikipedia, as wikipedia appears to have their facts WAY off on this one.

However if that's not quite enough, I'll attempt to guilt you into adding one more positively bizarre weapon using the most childish way possible: "But if X got one, why can't I ?!", in this case I'm referring to the Jackhammer shotgun, (which I was also pretty happy to see added, I'll actually thank you for adding that one), so I'd like to use my "one Genie's wish" (or rather, one favor, on the day of your daughter's wedding) of your mod and abuse your generosity and impose on you to get the Charlton Automatic Rifle added. Maybe someday I'll have a suggestion that isn't downright strange, but until then, this is what I'm bringing to the table. And I have other suggestions for DW revolvers, just tell me if you want them.

EDIT - AK Pistol? (Because this exists, and in multiple models, semi auto only) one using the original 7.62x39mm and another using 5.56/2.23 (5.56/2.23 takes AR-15 mags), and if you want to go by the least restrictive gun laws, you can halve the actual capacity from the full 30 to 15 rounds. Hell on the hands, but helluva lot of fun to use, weighs in at 4 lbs, meh accuracy, but hey, it's a thing. 

so just to clarify, all the recoil pads, rifle slings and scopes we find in the game are currently unimplemented and unusable?

is this right?

'cos i've been scratching my head trying to work out haw to attach them to my guns lol

loving the mod so far, keep up the good work :)

You need to have a screwdriver in your inventory for the current mods. The current system uses the vanilla game system. The new thing I am working on will operate much differently.

Alright here's the skinny on where I done goofed. For starters, the Dan Wesson PPC .357 is a category of revolvers, not a revolver in and of itself, the typical DW PPC revolver features a large, thick, squared barrel, which is the defining characteristic of the weapons. HOWEVER, this is not truly the barrel, it is a barrel shroud for the purposes of what I would assume are to keep the barrel clean from debris and protect it from outside wear and tear. Secondly (and lastly, I did my research I didn't goof massively), the AF2011A1 cannot fire the barrels independently of each other, a pull of either of the triggers will always fire both barrels as the hammers are conjoined by the spur. 

When you mentioned the Dan Wesson we all knew what you were talking about.

So here's my fix proposition: The DW PPC .357 be split into two real world forms (and if you want more of them, I've got more, but I'll keep it limited to two for now), the Dan Wesson Model 12 and its much improved model, the Dan Wesson Model 15-2, both guns being produced in both .357 and .38 Special. Now some might say, "Hey why Dan Wesson over Smith & Wesson?" to which I reply, because S&W only made the Model 12 (and a few other revolvers) in .38 Special, here, there's a choice between .357 and the .38 Special. Now here's where for once, some information could actually be found, the Model 12 weighs at an astonishingly low 1.1 lbs, hence the nickname "Airweight", 6 shot cylinder, fire rate on par with the S&W M10, because the Model 12 is essentially a lightweight M10. And now, for the Model 15-2, the most popular selling revolver from Dan Wesson. The 15-2 is an improvement on the S&W M15, featuring a lighter and more stable, centered barrel shroud and what that means for the 15-2 is that it features better accuracy, lighter weight and more durability over the Smith & Wesson Model 15, which was Dan Wesson's mission; to produce finer quality American revolvers, above all, something that he felt his great-grandfather's company was just not doing. Alright, here's the info: M15-2 weighs in at 1.9 lbs, decent rate of fire, double action, as is the M12, both VERY accurate weapons (in relation to other revolvers, and of revolvers produced by their grandfather company)

I'll switch the name to the Dan Wesson 15-2. I'll think about the 12 as well.

But here's some interesting finds on Dan Wesson products, and a "rare find" idea: They were sold in "Pistol Pacs", and what that would entail is that the gun and 3 or 4 random, assorted barrels (with shrouds) of varying lengths would be found in the gun case along with the gun. So basically, it's like a "Happy Meal" but instead of delicious beef, cheese and children's toys, there's hot leadspitters and toys fit for a marksman. Now, in no way whatsoever am I suggesting that the DW revolvers ALWAYS be found in a Pistol Pac, that would be overpowered, but more so of a rare find for a rare find. (Just what you're looking for: another pain in the ass thing to code!) Also, I'd like to suggest that the DW's (the guns themselves, put the Pistol Pacs in super rare) go in the civilian rare instead of super rare, because lately and rightfully so, Dan Wesson revolvers have been making a comeback due to their strong following before production ceased. (CZ-America finally decided to do something with that company they bought AFTER 30 YEARS OF LITERALLY NOTHING)

The pistol pack is an interesting idea but I will already be implementing barrels as attachments. I'll at least make them spawn in houses with the extra barrels.

Alright so here's the fun part where I throw guns at you and hope they don't discharge (horrible puns aside, here we go)

Winchester Model 21 - Double barrel, break action, side-by-side luxury shotgun. All the class, quality and cool sophistication of a tradition European import, made with American ingenuity and superior craftsmanship. Produced in 12 gauge, 20 gauge and .410 bore, this scattergun is absolutely genteel and anything but gentle on zed and (hopefully coming soon) unruly survivors. Now what separates this from other double barrels is that it's more than one type I'm suggesting (and I'm going by the newer Connecticut Shotgun Manufacturing Company types, as Winchester themselves stopped producing the Model 21 in 1960.) The types I'm suggesting are the Standard, weighs in at 9 lbs (but if a single "chimney fire" size log normally weighs 9 lbs, I think that can be reduced, that's excessive, but I'm just gonna list the real world weights of the weapons I'm suggesting, however you want to translate that into the game is entirely up to you), Standard has no engravings, just fine wood, fair accuracy (astonishing when loaded with slugs), and sheer American quality (I'm a jingoist, the good kind though). Then there's the Small Frame, which is exactly what it sounds like, smaller barrels (only takes .410 bore or 28 gauge) and lighter weight stock which comes in at 6 lbs, so less recoil, accuracy and stopping power in a much lighter package, and has those beautiful engravings all along the barrels. Then there's the Royal Exhibition, same as Standard, but has a lighter weight stock resulting in it weighing 8 lbs instead of 9, and is available in all the gauges, 12, 20 and .410 bore and has engravings along the barrel of game birds and doves in full color. And finally, the coup de grace, the Grand American, which could just be identical in stats to the Royal Exhibition, or if sticking to real world accuracy, would be a slight upgrade. the Grand American weighs in at 7 lbs, retains the accuracy of the Standard, has even lighter weight wood than the Royal Exhibition and custom fit recoil pad to reduce kick, and has gold engravings of the American wilderness along the barrels. If it needs to be slimmed down to two just for the sake of time, I'd recommend only going with the Grand American (or Standard) and the Small Frame, if any are to be added. My reasons for suggesting it are for those (such as myself :P) with delusions of grandeur, belief in high quality firearms, and perhaps the biggest reason, because I felt that there should be a better balance between foreign weapons and those made in the US, where they are most available. Call it personal preference, patriotism, realism, whatever you like. 

Wowza this is an awesome font of information! I'll add it to the list. Small Frame and Grand American to add a trophy gun.

DP-12 - Double barrel shotgun, American. But before anyone groans about another double barrel suggestion here's the "M.Night Shyamalan" twist: it's pump action. Two barrels, one pump, 7 shot in each magazine tube, plus the ones in the chambers, that's 16 rounds of 12 gauge hellfire. BUT WAIT, THERE'S MORE: It's a bullpup design, weighs in at 9.2 lbs, has received very high praises for having outstandingly manageable recoil and is purposed for home defense. However something about the bullpup design, short pump travel (for squeezing out rounds at a very high rate) and MILITARY AIRCRAFT (seriously what level of wear and tear are you expecting out of a home defense gun to need this?) grade metals and polymers utilized in the gun design, which is standard, tells me that this isn't exactly the "Shoot them thar' bandits dead" kind of gun. Which is why I'm proposing that it be under civilian super rare, or police/military rare, if it is to be added. Also it's highly reminiscent of the Quake Arena shotgun, which is why I'm suggesting it, as well as it being an American made design.

That will be an interesting one! Though the double action with magazine tubes would be an interesting reload script. Adding it to the list.

And now for the part where I violate the theme of American only (and common sense/regard for guidelines)

Stevens 555 - 12 gauge, over-under double barrel, break action, weighing in at 6 lbs, this is a very common and affordable weapon, fair power and accuracy without breaking the bank is why this is a preferred weapon for home defense as well as shotgun hunting in the suburbs and rural areas alike. Honestly, my sole reasons for suggesting this was to avoid another side-by-side and to give the common civilian section a shotgun without going overboard, it's really a run of the mill double barrel shotgun, which definitely would not be too outlandish for a humble Kentucky town such as West Point or Muldraugh. 

I could use more over/unders. I'll add it.

Charlton Automatic Rifle - Now there's a story behind this, a WWII era New-Zealish "converted" rifle. Facing the realistic possibility of attack from Japan, New Zealand turned to firearm designers Charlton and Field to produce an automatic weapon to ward away a theoretical invasion force, using the bare minimum of available resources. Now New Zealand was very lacking in the necessary materials for producing all new rifles, but they did have a large abundance of Lee-Metford bolt actions rifles, and as such, they (very successfully, I might add) converted these bolt action rifles into full on portable light machine guns. And while it's not exactly a pretty gun (first time I saw it, I could not contain the "What the fuck?"), I found myself enamored with how unique the design was and the ingenuity used to create it. This weapon is presently, highly available in New Zealand, as they were left over from the war, and because this weapon was produced in, and some managed to be obtained by US WWII vets, this weapon is grandfathered in, and therefore, the Assault Weapons Ban would not apply, making the full auto (which is the CAR's only functioning method of fire, as attempting to use semi usually jams the weapon) weapon legal here in the states. And here's the kicker, and maybe what saves this suggestion and makes it viable: it uses Bren LMG magazines, 30 (or 10) rounds of .303 British, so there's the saving grace. 800 RPM, this unlikely machine gun is a true leadspitter, but weighs in at an UNGODLY 16 lbs (if there's anything to reduce the weight of, it would be this bastard assault rifle-machine gun child) AND I would suggest looking up the information from forgottenweapons, if you should like to double check my research, rather than wikipedia, as wikipedia appears to have their facts WAY off on this one.

That is an ungodly ugly weapon... I'll add it as a super rare find after the .303 gets added.

However if that's not quite enough, I'll attempt to guilt you into adding one more positively bizarre weapon using the most childish way possible: "But if X got one, why can't I ?!", in this case I'm referring to the Jackhammer shotgun, (which I was also pretty happy to see added, I'll actually thank you for adding that one), so I'd like to use my "one Genie's wish" (or rather, one favor, on the day of your daughter's wedding) of your mod and abuse your generosity and impose on you to get the Charlton Automatic Rifle added. Maybe someday I'll have a suggestion that isn't downright strange, but until then, this is what I'm bringing to the table. And I have other suggestions for DW revolvers, just tell me if you want them.

As I said above I'll add it don't worry! I have taken an ask and you shall receive stance about gun suggestions (as long as it is realistic to carry and uses an already implemented or not crazily uncommon caliber round. Give me whatever suggestions you have!

EDIT - AK Pistol? (Because this exists, and in multiple models, semi auto only) one using the original 7.62x39mm and another using 5.56/2.23 (5.56/2.23 takes AR-15 mags), and if you want to go by the least restrictive gun laws, you can halve the actual capacity from the full 30 to 15 rounds. Hell on the hands, but helluva lot of fun to use, weighs in at 4 lbs, meh accuracy, but hey, it's a thing. 

F*** it, why not! I'll toss it on the list. The Yugoslavians make one under the model PAP M92PV. I might ad it under that name with AK Pistol at the beginning or end of the name. OR Arsenal makes one under the model number SAM7K-01. We shall see.

Responded in the above in blue.

i was in work today dealing with idjit customers when i drifted off thinking about random events related to firearms.

could a script be written that "rolled a dice" each time you fired the weapon and, perhaps modified for weapon condition, resulted in rare weapon jams, barrel cracks and other gun related mishaps?

would make for an interesting combat experience and compel survivors to look after their combat tools.

maybe weapon additions could make this roll list branch off so silencers fail unexpectedly, resulting in a far loader "bang" then would otherwise have accrued.

all these thoughts drifted through my head whilst pretending to listen to customers problems.

any of this seem workable and/or fun?     

ow thanks for the reply about the screwdriver btw, much appreciated :) 

i was in work today dealing with idjit customers when i drifted off thinking about random events related to firearms.

could a script be written that "rolled a dice" each time you fired the weapon and, perhaps modified for weapon condition, resulted in rare weapon jams, barrel cracks and other gun related mishaps?

would make for an interesting combat experience and compel survivors to look after their combat tools.

maybe weapon additions could make this roll list branch off so silencers fail unexpectedly, resulting in a far loader "bang" then would otherwise have accrued.

all these thoughts drifted through my head whilst pretending to listen to customers problems.

I believe this is planned, most of it, anyway.

I'm new to the scene and i was wondering what i needed to do to be able to run this on a private server. From what i can gather, I know that everyone joining the server needs to have the mod downloaded beforehand but i don't know what I need to do as the one running the server. 

I believe this is planned, most of it, anyway.

Yep, something similar planned, though barrel cracks would either be simulated by the weapon being inoperable to having a violent explosion, both of which I am planning on. I am already planning on jamming as well increased by wear and tear and if I can ever swing it, by heat.

I was planning on having the silencers wear down with each use, but the idea of one spontaneously failing is awesome (and something I hadn't thought of) It would nerf silencers significantly if you are not sure if your silencer could spontaneously stop working.

I'm new to the scene and i was wondering what i needed to do to be able to run this on a private server. From what i can gather, I know that everyone joining the server needs to have the mod downloaded beforehand but i don't know what I need to do as the one running the server. 

Beyond everyone having I don't rightly know as I don't play online, but one of my awesome supporters usually has the answer to that.

Keep in mind that some guns, no matter how clean or new, still jam like hell. (I'm looking at you Raven P25... Still terrified to shoot the damn thing.)

In that thread, though, some common but crap pocket pistols could fit well. Most conceal-carriers I know buy guns based on how light and maneuverable they are, rather than how well they'd fare in some kind of fight. Maybe not true for everyone, but there's still a big market for concealable handguns.

Edit: @Kimbys

Really? I thought they were way too accurate. With ~5 points in aiming, I can now down a horde with the M16 without missing a shot. Try stepping back a bit, rifles suffer dramatically from being too close to the target.

Keep in mind that some guns, no matter how clean or new, still jam like hell. (I'm looking at you Raven P25... Still terrified to shoot the damn thing.)

In that thread, though, some common but crap pocket pistols could fit well. Most conceal-carriers I know buy guns based on how light and maneuverable they are, rather than how well they'd fare in some kind of fight. Maybe not true for everyone, but there's still a big market for concealable handguns.

Edit: @Kimbys

Really? I thought they were way too accurate. With ~5 points in aiming, I can now down a horde with the M16 without missing a shot. Try stepping back a bit, rifles suffer dramatically from being too close to the target.

I will need to add a base jam rate that increases with wear, good point.

I had never hear of that gun, but after looking it up it looks like a giant (and dangerous) PoS

Good mod.. but i think that the hitchance of Rifls is too small..i see that it is 25 % but i even cant hit with a 30 bullets..so i think it will be better to make it like a pistole.

You need to keep in mind that with most guns (shotgun excluded) you need to take time to aim and zero in (especially at lower aiming levels) You you point and shoot, that is considered hip firing and you are more prone to miss. Try holding the right click a sec or two before firing.

hi, is there a way to make this mod work with tommyguns? i found they all modified ModelManager.class

in the other word, is it possible to combine two files? i have no coding basic, also .class file is not readable by human, so......

Thanks to Jab, there shouldn't be an issue (unless Tommyguns doesn't use the ModelLoader). ModelLoader allows for mods to use their own models and not overwrite each other.

Though obviously his ammo wont work with my guns and my ammo won't work with his...

hi, is there a way to make this mod work with tommyguns? i found they all modified ModelManager.class

in the other word, is it possible to combine two files? i have no coding basic, also .class file is not readable by human, so......

Thanks to Jab, there shouldn't be an issue (unless Tommyguns doesn't use the ModelLoader). ModelLoader allows for mods to use their own models and not overwrite each other.

Though obviously his ammo wont work with my guns and my ammo won't work with his...

Not to mention there's an overlap in weapon types.

If you delete the guns and just use his bow/knives, its 100% compatible

How do I get build 32.17? the latest version I have is 32.16

Gun suggestions:

HK416

HK417

C7A1/C7A2

MK17 Battle Rifle

Tec 9

I would also suggest a C-Beta drum that holds 100 bullets, make it very rare though as it is kind of OP

Sorry if some of these are in the suggestions are already taken into consideration

How do I get build 32.17? the latest version I have is 32.16

Gun suggestions:

HK416

HK417

C7A1/C7A2

MK17 Battle Rifle

Tec 9

I would also suggest a C-Beta drum that holds 100 bullets, make it very rare though as it is kind of OP

Sorry if some of these are in the suggestions are already taken into consideration

You need to be on IWBUMS.

The HK417/416 , Tec 9, and the mk17 (under the FN SCAR name) are on the list.

I am hesitant to add the C7A1 because it is simply a variant of the M16/AR-15 platform guns. I understand that so are the HK 417/416 but those two have been upgraded to be extremely reliable in adverse conditions.

The Beta C-Mag is already on the docket.

If you can make a good case for the C7 (as to how it is different enough) I'll add it to the list.