ORMtnMan's Real Guns Mod 1.242 [32.30]

ORMtnMan

Hey really loving this mod, just how do you put attachments on your guns?

Screwdriver is needed in your inventory to do mods for now. It may change when I overhaul the modding functions

Extracted mod folder 32.7 into my mod folder and it's not showing in PZ mods list. Tried both steam mod folder and username mod folder.

I have tried game's normal version and now public test version.

What to do?

Wow, I have never had that one happen before... Did you install the most recent version of the modLoader?

modLoader?

I only followed instructions in opening post of install mods thread.

ModelLoader is required for my mod, look at the instructions in the download file or the front page of this thread. Though, because of constant updates... check later today for the latest version of the ModelLoader. The ever so amazing and diligent Jab will have yet another update up for us.

Hey really loving this mod, just how do you put attachments on your guns?

Screwdriver is needed in your inventory to do mods for now. It may change when I overhaul the modding functions

Extracted mod folder 32.7 into my mod folder and it's not showing in PZ mods list. Tried both steam mod folder and username mod folder.

I have tried game's normal version and now public test version.

What to do?

Wow, I have never had that one happen before... Did you install the most recent version of the modLoader?

modLoader?

I only followed instructions in opening post of install mods thread.

ModelLoader is required for my mod, look at the instructions in the download file or the front page of this thread. Though, because of constant updates... check later today for the latest version of the ModelLoader. The ever so amazing and diligent Jab will have yet another update up for us.

Updated :) 

Hey thank you for your help just with the mod some guns when i equip them they are invisible such as gun as the spaz 12 and the ruger. It does not bother me  i was just wondering if there is a way to fix this or are the skins not made yet. It could be that I am playing an a mac or that the build is different. Thank you for your help.

Hey thank you for your help just with the mod some guns when i equip them they are invisible such as gun as the spaz 12 and the ruger. It does not bother me  i was just wondering if there is a way to fix this or are the skins not made yet. It could be that I am playing an a mac or that the build is different. Thank you for your help.

Did you install the most recent version of the ModelLoader as well?

Great mod.I have a question how install Mod on the server?

That is a fantastic question that I do not know the answer to. I don't play online, so, that whole bit escapes me. Someone here might be able to answer you though. I do know that everyone on the server needs to have the same version of the mod though.

Does this work with the recently released version or should I hold off for now?

It will, but you would need the most recent version of ModelLoader, the link to Jab's page is on my front page. That being said, I will be releasing yet another bug fix version later today in which I will include the most recent version of ModelLoader, so, I guess you might want to wait...

Edit: Changed my mind, you don't need to wait

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6jhyv25x56lj8d9/ORGM+1.237.zip

Here is the next version, I promise I will get to some new features soon... moving is time consuming.

great mod i love it, if i was to make a suggestion though then i would suggest the israel military industries Galil AR and the vz.61 "Skorpion" SMG.

What caliber Galil? They have it in 5.56 or 7.62x51. As for the Skorpion, the .32 ACP variant (which is the model 61) is included already.

In the game Ammo items have

DisplayCategory = Ammo,

It helps when sorting, by necessity I'm looking at every single item script of yours and I didn't see it on some ammo items. I know it would be a pain in the ass to add but it would be a nice touch.

Edit: I mean like item SpeedLoader446

Expect a NecroForge plug-in soon. I'm making one by request.

In the game Ammo items have

DisplayCategory = Ammo,

It helps when sorting, by necessity I'm looking at every single item script of yours and I didn't see it on some ammo items. I know it would be a pain in the ass to add but it would be a nice touch.

Edit: I mean like item SpeedLoader446

Expect a NecroForge plug-in soon. I'm making one by request.

As so like some of the Mag items... I'll go through and do them, maybe not today but hopefully in the next couple of days.

What would the NecroForge entail (I have never used it... >.>)

I would like to see in the game H&K G36C With Custom Models

I already have the G36 on the list to add, but the custom models will depend on my contributors which have all been busy like I have been... If I had any skill with 3d modelling I would do it myself. I may have to teach myself soon, and PZ models are low poly enough to be easy to do...

As so like some of the Mag items... I'll go through and do them, maybe not today but hopefully in the next couple of days.

Noticed that too :P

It's an item spawner, pretty good one too, I've grown accustomed to making plug-ins for it for all my mods for debugging stuff. And I promised someone I'd make a plug-in for it of your mod, it's easy but it's a chore, I think only Hydrocraft has more items than ORGM. I'll get it done in the next 24h

Noticed that too :P

It's an item spawner, pretty good one too, I've grown accustomed to making plug-ins for it for all my mods for debugging stuff. And I promised someone I'd make a plug-in for it of your mod, it's easy but it's a chore, I think only Hydrocraft has more items than ORGM. I'll get it done in the next 24h

Hah, well I don't think I will surpass Hydrocraft... will updates and additions of more guns/items require to do annoying updates? I tend to add functions more often than new items now, but still, it would be annoying I would assume.

Is the sounds for the guns not working for anyone else on the latest build?

Also seems like putting the game onto Hardcore Reloading makes the guns not load ammounition.

Just confirmed reloading works and so do the sounds, though I did not check every single gun. Which guns in particular did you notice the issue with?

Also seems like putting the game onto Hardcore Reloading makes the guns not load ammounition.

are you racking the firearm? the default button is x. check the controls in the options.

Hey how is everyone? I just wanted to stop by I been playing this mod and its been great.

I did find a couple of bugs

1. Keltec .223 found used the ammunition. unequip to convert to 5.56 and the gun disappeared out of my inventory gave me this error. stack track function perform -- file orgmconvertaction.lua line # 42 bugged action, cleared queue

2. FN FAL cant be switched to emi auto but it is listed in the craft menu but with no ingredients to make it.

are you racking the firearm? the default button is x. check the controls in the options.

Hey how is everyone? I just wanted to stop by I been playing this mod and its been great.

I did find a couple of bugs

1. Keltec .223 found used the ammunition. unequip to convert to 5.56 and the gun disappeared out of my inventory gave me this error. stack track function perform -- file orgmconvertaction.lua line # 42 bugged action, cleared queue

2. FN FAL cant be switched to emi auto but it is listed in the craft menu but with no ingredients to make it.

Which ORGM version are you using? I though I fixed the FAL issue in my most recent release. The FAL doesnt need any ingredients to switch modes though.

Edit: Looked into it, don't see anything wrong with the conversion for fire mode... Did fix a small issue for the SA to FA conversion, though

I'll look into the Kel Tec though

Edit: Fixed

Hah, well I don't think I will surpass Hydrocraft... will updates and additions of more guns/items require to do annoying updates? I tend to add functions more often than new items now, but still, it would be annoying I would assume.

I don't think PZ itself will surpass Hydrocraft in terms of no. of items and recipes in the next two years, or ever. And oh yes, the charm of making anything related to necroforge is how incredibly tiresome and annoying updating it is, it's faster and better than making a plug-in from start though. I was going to post the plug-in here today but work and 40+ degrees Celsius in shade do not go together at all so I just spent most of the day trying not to melt instead of making stuff.

Clip

I don't think PZ itself will surpass Hydrocraft in terms of no. of items and recipes in the next two years, or ever. And oh yes, the charm of making anything related to necroforge is how incredibly tiresome and annoying updating it is, it's faster and better than making a plug-in from start though. I was going to post the plug-in here today but work and 40+ degrees Celsius in shade do not go together at all so I just spent most of the day trying not to melt instead of making stuff.

Very good point! Well, would it be easier for me to add items in large chunks or sporadically in several releases? I am not sure which would be less annoying to keep up...

Stay cool out there! I am having the same problem here as well... Though I did work on some coding for distributions of weapons with condition damage and loaded ammo... I still need to see if it works, but I have the structure down for now.

great thanks for all the help and support. at the time of writing i was using version 1.236 updated to the newest build thanks again happy hunting! :)

No prob! I will release another stable version this weekend with your Kel-Tec find this upcoming weekend (I need to space my releases out so as not to annoy too many people.

Just confirmed reloading works and so do the sounds, though I did not check every single gun. Which guns in particular did you notice the issue with?

Reloading works, my bad, forgot to rack the firearm as KingKoopa said.

The sounds are still broken though. Seems to happen with all firearms... I created six individual saves to test them out, but only one save resulted in the firearms having sound when firing...

Also is it possible to reduce the ammo transfer time? It's a pain in the butt that it takes 5 seconds  per round to drop a stack of ammo.

The sounds are still broken though. Seems to happen with all firearms... I created six individual saves to test them out, but only one save resulted in the firearms having sound when firing...

Also is it possible to reduce the ammo transfer time? It's a pain in the butt that it takes 5 seconds  per round to drop a stack of ammo.

Oh, good. I am glad it is working.

As for the sounds that is very strange, It does not make snese that the sounds work sporadically..., are you getting any error messages on the console in regards to the sounds?

As for transfer times, not that I know of. From what I have gathered, the transfer time is based off of weight. I guess I could add a context menu function to dump all of an ammo type, but it would be all or nothing, or imprecise measurements like 1/2 or something.

Very good point! Well, would it be easier for me to add items in large chunks or sporadically in several releases? I am not sure which would be less annoying to keep up...

Stay cool out there! I am having the same problem here as well... Though I did work on some coding for distributions of weapons with condition damage and loaded ammo... I still need to see if it works, but I have the structure down for now.

Honestly it's best kept up to date with new stuff as soon as new stuff is added, otherwise it's helluva lot of copy+pasting of ItemID between two files, ItemID goes to 3 places + Category name + Item Displayed Name (Which I admit I'll half-ass because I need to stay sane) Icons for mod items don't work unfortunately but it only saves me the trouble of having to bother with that. I'll have it done soon, all weapon items and their mags\clips are in, just need to do ammo and mods and see if it even works.

And for ammo I'll only add Box items.

Edit: Aaaand I can't add any ammo because it's itemID starts with a number. I'll see if I can do something about it when it cools down because I can't think right now.

Still This has all the weapons :S Place it in ORGM/media/lua/client

Oh, good. I am glad it is working.

As for the sounds that is very strange, It does not make snese that the sounds work sporadically..., are you getting any error messages on the console in regards to the sounds?

As for transfer times, not that I know of. From what I have gathered, the transfer time is based off of weight. I guess I could add a context menu function to dump all of an ammo type, but it would be all or nothing, or imprecise measurements like 1/2 or something.

Checked console, not getting any errors.

It seems to be working better now - but it seems like it's a load by load basis? No idea, weird bug.

!!!!!Please Help!!!!!

I can not figure out why the mod will not show the gun I have equipped. 

I have the mod installed and activated, they show in-game when I find them.

But when I equip them, it does not show my character holding them, I can shoot etc,

but I cannot see them, and it is bugging me. xD 

Please help me with this problem, am I doing something wrong?