ORMtnMan's Real Guns Mod 1.242 [32.30]

ORMtnMan

Appears to work in the new update. (32.11)

Okay, this is getting ridiculous... and demonstrates exactly why I will not support the IWBUMS going forward. 5 updates in 1 week 3 of which were mod breaking...

I'll go see if Jab is willing to do yet another update, or, find out if we are going to have to wait until full 32.

Wow yea its hard to keep up with all these updates but im definately not complaining the game is badass and your mod sir is freakin double badass. whether you continue to support iwbums or not i wont srop supporting all the cool.thngs you have done for the game thanks again and if you need to find me ill b playing this bassass game and mod after work lol. B ez guys

Wow yea its hard to keep up with all these updates but im definately not complaining the game is badass and your mod sir is freakin double badass. whether you continue to support iwbums or not i wont srop supporting all the cool.thngs you have done for the game thanks again and if you need to find me ill b playing this bassass game and mod after work lol. B ez guys

Wow! The kind words are much appreciated! I hope to continue to live up to them.

Anyway, Jab released yet another update for the ModelLoader go get it and install it! No changes on the ORGM side yet! Yet more props to Jab for his willingness to continue!

Evlerden,depolardan ve heryerden bir silah çıkıyor bu çok fazla değilmi tüfek smg sniper tüfeklerinin assault tüfek vb polis merkezinde veya gun shop da çıkması lazım değil mi? silah spawn dağılımını ayarlaya bilir misin ? evden m4 akm çıkıyor garip geldi 

Home from, it turns out a gun from stores and everywhere seemed strange that not too much gun SMG sniper rifles, assault rifles, etc., the police station or gun shop in emergence need not weapons you can adjust the spawn distribution tactics m4 akm home

EDIT:Silahlar saçma sapan yerde spawn oluyor ex:home garage depo.  

Fakat gun shop ve police station da spawn oluyor

EDIT: Weapons of nonsense is going to spawn in ex: home garage storage.
But the gun shop and police station also happens to spawn

Sorry, I totally missed your comment,

Homes only spawn civilian weapons. You do have a chance to find police and military grade weapons on dead zombies.

I might not be understanding you correctly.

Üzgünüm , ben tamamen Yorumunuzu cevapsız

Ev sadece sivil silahlar üretmek. Ölü zombiler üzerinde polis ve askeri sınıf silahları bulmak için bir şans var.

Ben anlamıyorum olmayabilir.

Evlerden askeri sınıf silah çıkıyor bu garip değil mi ?

Is not this strange turns out military-grade weapons from the house?

It is generally illegal for U.S. citizens to own military grade weapons, At the very least, it is a prohibitively difficult process to get a license for them. So I didn't allow them to appear in houses.

ABD vatandaşları askeri sınıf silah sahibi olmak için bu genellikle yasadışı.

En azından , bir lisans almak zor bir süreçtir .

Bu yüzden evde üretemez.

It is generally illegal for U.S. citizens to own military grade weapons, At the very least, it is a prohibitively difficult process to get a license for them. So I didn't allow them to appear in houses.

Bu yüzden evde üretemez.

Bu bi sorun değilmi ? askeri sınıf silahların sadece gun shop ve police station da spawn olması lazım değil mi?Askeri sınıf silahlar evlerden ve garajda spawn oluyor

This bi problem right?not only of military-grade weapons should be gun shop and police station also spawn? military class weapon is going to spawn in the home and garage

You're moving off of the IWBUMS build and sticking to 32.X once it moves to the live branch, right?  At this rate I have to take our server down a couple times a day and all we're using is IWBUMS + ORGM (+ML).  I'm glad the developers are making swift progress, but it's hard to keep up!  8-)

Bu yüzden evde üretemez.

Bu bi sorun değilmi ? askeri sınıf silahların sadece gun shop ve police station da spawn olması lazım değil mi?Askeri sınıf silahlar evlerden ve garajda spawn oluyor

This bi problem right?not only of military-grade weapons should be gun shop and police station also spawn? military class weapon is going to spawn in the home and garage

Oh there are some ultra rare automatic weapons that will spawn. They are not American military weapons but rather foreign imports or weapons from prior to the ban. That accounts for the few gun owners out there that either flaunt the law or pay for the automatic license.

You're moving off of the IWBUMS build and sticking to 32.X once it moves to the live branch, right?  At this rate I have to take our server down a couple times a day and all we're using is IWBUMS + ORGM (+ML).  I'm glad the developers are making swift progress, but it's hard to keep up!  8-)

Yes, for sure, I can't (and neither could Jab) keep up with the constant changes

Looking forward to trying the mod again, had to leave town recently

Well, glad your back!

Are you allowed the US military to carry weapons or to have class?

I am pretty sure retired veterans are not allowed to keep their guns (but I could be wrong as I never went into the military). I think the devs are not putting in a military profession for the reason that the starting kit would have to have a military grade weapon, whereas the veteran would not.

I think its ok to spawn rarely military grade weapons to houses but rarely. They might have been gun collectors etc

Eh, I allow the bodies to spawn with them... I might change the houses later, but, for now.. I'll let foreign or very rare (not currently used by the military) guns to spawn there.

Özür dilerim ben anlatamadım ABD  evde askeri silah bulundurmak mümkün mü? Buna izin veriliyormu?

I'm sorry I have not been able to tell the US military weapons at home? This allowed transaxle?

You won't find US military guns in the houses..

Siz ABD evde askeri silahları bulamazsınız

Depending on the state, one CAN find surplus military weapons relatively commonly. I just checked and Kentucky has very similar gun laws to where I live. I was at a gun show last week and I saw AKMs, AR-15s, and even a PKM (all semi-auto of course).

Depending on the state, one CAN find surplus military weapons relatively commonly. I just checked and Kentucky has very similar gun laws to where I live. I was at a gun show last week and I saw AKMs, AR-15s, and even a PKM (all semi-auto of course).

Those are included, we were referring to the non semi version. I have semi-auto AR-15 and Norinco AKM included (along with some others)

Extracted mod folder 32.7 into my mod folder and it's not showing in PZ mods list. Tried both steam mod folder and username mod folder.

I have tried game's normal version and now public test version.

What to do?

Hey really loving this mod, just how do you put attachments on your guns?

Screwdriver is needed in your inventory to do mods for now. It may change when I overhaul the modding functions

Extracted mod folder 32.7 into my mod folder and it's not showing in PZ mods list. Tried both steam mod folder and username mod folder.

What to do?

Wow, I have never had that one happen before... Did you install the most recent version of the modLoader?

Screwdriver is needed in your inventory to do mods for now. It may change when I overhaul the modding functions

What to do?

Wow, I have never had that one happen before... Did you install the most recent version of the modLoader?

ModLoader is behind 2 versions thanks to the post-IWBUMS updates. I'll get to it sometime this evening. 

What to do?

modLoader?

I only followed instructions in opening post of install mods thread.