ORMtnMan's Real Guns Mod 1.242 [32.30]

ORMtnMan

Not sure if they are caused by your mod, so ignore if not (I was checking the console.txt for Hydrocraft errors and noticed these as well) - the errors don't really seem to break anything though,

I'm german - though I use English in Project Zomboid incase it's important.

----

ERROR: Missing translation "A pistol mounted tactical flashlight"

ERROR: Missing translation "Makes carrying a weapon less of a burden"

ERROR: Missing translation "A mounted sight that speeds up target acquisition and eases sustained firing"

ERROR: Missing translation "Increases magnification 8x for long range hunting or sniping"

Ah yes... that is because I manually input them instead of doing the translations files... mostly because I am an ignorant American and do not know any other languages. If you want to provide translations I will make translation files for my mod

Nah it's alright, I'm using english in PZ anyways. Just figured I'd post them incase you didn't know (which you did as it seems).

And I appreciate it, please post any errors you find. I did what I did with the tooltips intentionally (for lack of ability to do otherwise) but I did not know it would throw an error. So that is nice to know as well. I could always throw it into google translate, but, in my experience it sometimes has disasterous results.

Very glad you are using the mod btw!

Yo OrMtnMan, ran into an exception firing the Mosin Nagant. It is similar to the other guys problem. I fire and right after the game minimizes with an error saying it cannot load null.ogg. I found this weapon on the previous version to 1.13 if that has anything to do with it.

Also liking the new sounds with the reverb and stuff :D

Yo OrMtnMan, ran into an exception firing the Mosin Nagant. It is similar to the other guys problem. I fire and right after the game minimizes with an error saying it cannot load null.ogg. I found this weapon on the previous version to 1.13 if that has anything to do with it.

Also liking the new sounds with the reverb and stuff :D

Yeah... That was my failed attempt to make the Mosin (and the SKS) not have a racking sound... I have a fix in already that will be released on Friday with hopefully some other stuff. If you want to fix it now so you can use them, go into the reloading LUA file (which you can do with any notpad derivation) and change the instances of null on the SKS and Mosin to "None". Otherwise, as I said... it will be up Friday one  way or another.

Glad you like them! I can't claim authorship of them as I found them lying about the internet... some of the gun sounds are great like the heavy revolver firing (particularly .45 Colt and .454 I believe) , but there are some that are lacking that I will have to replace at some point.

Well, it seems guns no longer need to reload and have infinite ammo, all of them... I am on the most recent patch which seems to have broken your mod.

Hmm... That is strange because I have still been playing on the most recent version and everything seems to be operating correctly (sound issues aside).

Try re-downloading it, maybe the file got corrupted in transfer. If it persists let me know and I'll look into it further.

Just a quick report - I already saw that one yesterday but forgot to report it

ERROR: ItemContainer.AddItem: can't find ORGM.SilverhawkSO

ERROR: ItemContainer.AddItem: can't find ORGM.SilverhawkSO-------------------------------------------------------------attempted index: getType of non-table: null-----------------------------------------STACK TRACE-----------------------------------------function: ORGMDistr -- file: ORGMDistribution.lua line # 224Callframe at: se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.MultiLuaJavaInvoker@1083e0e5function: fillContainer -- file: ItemPicker.lua line # 62java.lang.RuntimeException: attempted index: getType of non-table: null	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.tableget(KahluaThread.java:1544)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:621)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:162)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1722)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcallvoid(KahluaThread.java:1667)	at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.pcallvoid(LuaCaller.java:53)	at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.protectedCallVoid(LuaCaller.java:81)	at zombie.Lua.Event.trigger(Event.java:37)	at zombie.Lua.LuaEventManager.triggerEvent(LuaEventManager.java:138)	at zombie.Lua.LuaEventManager.triggerEventGarbage(LuaEventManager.java:147)	at zombie.Lua.LuaManager$GlobalObject.triggerEvent(LuaManager.java:1443)	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor573.invoke(Unknown Source)	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)	at se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.caller.MethodCaller.call(MethodCaller.java:61)	at se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.LuaJavaInvoker.call(LuaJavaInvoker.java:199)	at se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.MultiLuaJavaInvoker.call(MultiLuaJavaInvoker.java:55)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.callJava(KahluaThread.java:181)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:981)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:162)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1722)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1637)	at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.pcall(LuaCaller.java:63)	at zombie.LoadGridsquarePerformanceWorkaround$ItemPicker.checkObject(LoadGridsquarePerformanceWorkaround.java:438)	at zombie.LoadGridsquarePerformanceWorkaround.LoadGridsquare(LoadGridsquarePerformanceWorkaround.java:48)	at zombie.iso.IsoChunk.doLoadGridsquare(IsoChunk.java:990)	at zombie.iso.IsoChunkMap.update(IsoChunkMap.java:171)	at zombie.iso.IsoCell.update(IsoCell.java:5235)	at zombie.iso.IsoWorld.update(IsoWorld.java:2253)	at zombie.gameStates.IngameState.update(IngameState.java:1152)	at zombie.gameStates.GameStateMachine.update(GameStateMachine.java:101)	at zombie.GameWindow.logic(GameWindow.java:624)	at zombie.GameWindow.run(GameWindow.java:1152)	at zombie.GameWindow.maina(GameWindow.java:977)	at zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState.main(MainScreenState.java:162)	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)	at com.exe4j.runtime.LauncherEngine.launch(Unknown Source)	at com.exe4j.runtime.WinLauncher.main(Unknown Source)-----------------------------------------STACK TRACE-----------------------------------------function: ORGMDistr -- file: ORGMDistribution.lua line # 224Callframe at: se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.MultiLuaJavaInvoker@1083e0e5function: fillContainer -- file: ItemPicker.lua line # 62

ERROR: ItemContainer.AddItem: can't find ORGM.SilverhawkSO-------------------------------------------------------------attempted index: getType of non-table: null-----------------------------------------STACK TRACE-----------------------------------------function: ORGMDistr -- file: ORGMDistribution.lua line # 224Callframe at: se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.MultiLuaJavaInvoker@1083e0e5function: fillContainer -- file: ItemPicker.lua line # 62java.lang.RuntimeException: attempted index: getType of non-table: null	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.tableget(KahluaThread.java:1544)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:621)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:162)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1722)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcallvoid(KahluaThread.java:1667)	at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.pcallvoid(LuaCaller.java:53)	at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.protectedCallVoid(LuaCaller.java:81)	at zombie.Lua.Event.trigger(Event.java:37)	at zombie.Lua.LuaEventManager.triggerEvent(LuaEventManager.java:138)	at zombie.Lua.LuaEventManager.triggerEventGarbage(LuaEventManager.java:147)	at zombie.Lua.LuaManager$GlobalObject.triggerEvent(LuaManager.java:1443)	at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor573.invoke(Unknown Source)	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)	at se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.caller.MethodCaller.call(MethodCaller.java:61)	at se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.LuaJavaInvoker.call(LuaJavaInvoker.java:199)	at se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.MultiLuaJavaInvoker.call(MultiLuaJavaInvoker.java:55)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.callJava(KahluaThread.java:181)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.luaMainloop(KahluaThread.java:981)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.call(KahluaThread.java:162)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1722)	at se.krka.kahlua.vm.KahluaThread.pcall(KahluaThread.java:1637)	at se.krka.kahlua.integration.LuaCaller.pcall(LuaCaller.java:63)	at zombie.LoadGridsquarePerformanceWorkaround$ItemPicker.checkObject(LoadGridsquarePerformanceWorkaround.java:438)	at zombie.LoadGridsquarePerformanceWorkaround.LoadGridsquare(LoadGridsquarePerformanceWorkaround.java:48)	at zombie.iso.IsoChunk.doLoadGridsquare(IsoChunk.java:990)	at zombie.iso.IsoChunkMap.update(IsoChunkMap.java:171)	at zombie.iso.IsoCell.update(IsoCell.java:5235)	at zombie.iso.IsoWorld.update(IsoWorld.java:2253)	at zombie.gameStates.IngameState.update(IngameState.java:1152)	at zombie.gameStates.GameStateMachine.update(GameStateMachine.java:101)	at zombie.GameWindow.logic(GameWindow.java:624)	at zombie.GameWindow.run(GameWindow.java:1152)	at zombie.GameWindow.maina(GameWindow.java:977)	at zombie.gameStates.MainScreenState.main(MainScreenState.java:162)	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:606)	at com.exe4j.runtime.LauncherEngine.launch(Unknown Source)	at com.exe4j.runtime.WinLauncher.main(Unknown Source)-----------------------------------------STACK TRACE-----------------------------------------function: ORGMDistr -- file: ORGMDistribution.lua line # 224Callframe at: se.krka.kahlua.integration.expose.MultiLuaJavaInvoker@1083e0e5function: fillContainer -- file: ItemPicker.lua line # 62

Oooh good one, I'll look into that when I get a chance. I assume you are using 1.13?

Well, it seems guns no longer need to reload and have infinite ammo, all of them... I am on the most recent patch which seems to have broken your mod.

Hmm... That is strange because I have still been playing on the most recent version and everything seems to be operating correctly (sound issues aside).

Try re-downloading it, maybe the file got corrupted in transfer. If it persists let me know and I'll look into it further.

I can asure you it was 1.13 on version 31.11. I couldn't unload any guns and I found out they could still shoot, even recorded a video of me wiping out a 400 zombie horde with a sawn off and no ammo, no reloads...

Edit: Hmm, thats interesting, I fresh installed it, had the same issue, disabled the mod, closed pz, fresh installed it, booted it back up, enabled it and started a new world, it seems to be functioning again.

I can asure you it was 1.13 on version 31.11. I couldn't unload any guns and I found out they could still shoot, even recorded a video of me wiping out a 400 zombie horde with a sawn off and no ammo, no reloads...

Edit: Hmm, thats interesting, I fresh installed it, had the same issue, disabled the mod, closed pz, fresh installed it, booted it back up, enabled it and started a new world, it seems to be functioning again.

Well, I am glad it cleared up, but I'm sorry you had to start a new world...

I am not sure why it went like that because It was working fine on 1.13 and 31.10, then 31.11 cam out and nothing worked right for it. I did find a bug while using every gun to slaughter 100s of zombies, the m249 fires far too slow, about a round a second, this is uncharacteristic of a MG which should fire at about P90 speed. Loving the key that lets me test the equipment.

I am not sure why it went like that because It was working fine on 1.13 and 31.10, then 31.11 cam out and nothing worked right for it. I did find a bug while using every gun to slaughter 100s of zombies, the m249 fires far too slow, about a round a second, this is uncharacteristic of a MG which should fire at about P90 speed. Loving the key that lets me test the equipment.

Its what you get for being on the IWBMS lol.

Yeah, I noticed that in my testing as well but I guess I forgot to fix it >.< ...

Glad you like it, though you kinda get overloaded...

Yeah, I noticed that in my testing as well but I guess I forgot to fix it >.< ...

I test it on IWBMS to assure things can function on them and be prepared for future updates. If you focus only on the released version, those who test cant enjoy.

I test it on IWBMS to assure things can function on them and be prepared for future updates. If you focus only on the released version, those who test cant enjoy.

Fair point, I appreciate you doing it... as I dislike the instability of it...

Oooh good one, I'll look into that when I get a chance. I assume you are using 1.13?

Could it be a problem with the capitals on the silverhawk, because we had a problem with that earlier...

So somewhere the SilverhawkSO could be SilverHawkSO and that could be the problem?

Could it be a problem with the capitals on the silverhawk, because we had a problem with that earlier...

So somewhere the SilverhawkSO could be SilverHawkSO and that could be the problem?

That of course was the problem, fix is already in, and capitals continue to be the bane of my existence

It looks like the desert eagle .44 is loading mags with 1.13. I think the game keeps old weapons from the previous versions of your mod the way they are as you find them so I burnt down my armory along with my fort with me in it.

It looks like the desert eagle .44 is loading mags with 1.13. I think the game keeps old weapons from the previous versions of your mod the way they are as you find them so I burnt down my armory along with my fort with me in it.

? The Desert Eagle .44 should be loading mags... From what I understand of the code, the game creates a unique instance of a gun when it spawns in the world so that it will retain condition, mods, ammo etc. So I think you are right that if I make changes and there is an existing version of the gun, it may be missing some or all of the changes

The Desert Eagle is one of the few semi auto guns that load revolver caliber rounds. There is also a .357 version. Another gun is the Coonan which is a 1911 pattern gun that loads .357.

Another .44 semi auto is the LAR Grizzly which also comes in .357.

Those are all I can think of right now

That's crazy for an auto pistol. I'm not much of a fan of pistol calibers in general but anything chambered in a magnum configuration is serious along with shotguns and rifles.

Another caliber I came across is the .454 Casull... :wacko: Can they really call that a pistol cartridge..

All the weapons in this game remind me of jagged alliance 2 1.13 for some reason which is another game I dumped hours on end into sorting and stockpiling guns, equipment, and ammo. Yeah im a weapon hoarder.. :ph34r:

That's crazy for an auto pistol. I'm not much of a fan of pistol calibers in general but anything chambered in a magnum configuration is serious along with shotguns and rifles.

Another caliber I came across is the .454 Casull... :wacko: Can they really call that a pistol cartridge..

All the weapons in this game remind me of jagged alliance 2 1.13 for some reason which is another game I dumped hours on end into sorting and stockpiling guns, equipment, and ammo. Yeah im a weapon hoarder.. :ph34r:

I filled an entire house(2 story large house) with guns and ammunition, so much so, that I left huge hiking bags loaded with guns and ammo outside because all the floor space was used... on rare weapon loot... say hello to my little horde.

The Desert Eagle is an insane pistol, personally I am not a huge fan of it, but it is one of the few auto-loaders that hit the really high capacity. If you consider the Thompson Contender a pistol, it is one that can shoot the heavier rifle cartridges, but it is a single shot gun.

The whole Lar Grizzly Series and Automag series are full of pistols that fire rediculous rounds. like the .45 Win Mag.

The .454 is a monster caliber

Wait until you look at the Smith and Wesson 500. it's cartridge is even bigger, though only a bit as you have to still be able to handle the firing...

Er... that is only because JA2 1.13 is one of my more favorite games available. It inspired this mod and it is the game that developed my interest in guns and doing in depth research into all kinds of firearms and how they operate. So... yeah... great times with the HK 417 and my Colt Delta blowing the queen's soldiers away.

I filled an entire house(2 story large house) with guns and ammunition, so much so, that I left huge hiking bags loaded with guns and ammo outside because all the floor space was used... on rare weapon loot... say hello to my little horde.

Jesus... abundant spawns? I noticed that the warehouses in the south part of West Point have an inordinant amount of ammo in them... I think I need to fix that...

Jesus... abundant spawns? I noticed that the warehouses in the south part of West Point have an inordinant amount of ammo in them... I think I need to fix that...

Nope, it was either rare or extremely rare weapon spawns, though I did scavenge the entire 4 cities(modded included). if you think that's bad, dont look next door, I call it the food pantry, but its kind of an entire trailer park walled off, floored, and filled with crates... I may have an addiction to picking things up, I fuel my fires with the corpses and clothing of the dead and dying...