Too Predictable

Bullwinkle

With single player, once I clear out my neighborhood I almost never see another walker unless I venture out. Barricading windows is unneeded, let alone a fence, let alone a wall, let alone a wall built with skill. I've never even had one wake me up. Either speed sleep up or include an event once in a while.

What if 10% of the zombies spawned on the entire map were roamers who never stop moving around the map? Maybe they could come in packs of 2 and 4 and (rarely) 6. You know, to mix it up a bit. Spawn them at random location x with mission to move to random map location y. Once there, they get a new random destination on the map. If they detect a player structure, mission becomes: BRAINS!

How about another 2% of the zeds get spawned as crawlers?

Every day I'm walking over the corpses of zombies I've killed as I come and go. If one day a roaming crawler were mixed in with all the corpses.. well.. HELLO UNPREDICTABILITY!!!

Oh, also, whenever a roamer is killed, a new pack should spawn somewhere.

although the post should be closed and that the forum has already talked about it I include this: 

If I start a round at Open World and see that the difficulty is simple, change in options INSANE NORMAL or HIGH best choice! 

So we can spend more until you begin to see the light build.31 :D