The Ultimate PZ Story Idea!

We need to get a private server and get people from the forums to role play in it and create a sort of show in PZ! Also adding voice acting clips and other stuff! If we do this I'd be happy to help and work on a script and other stuff! Even voice acting! Just thought it'd be great to create a huge show like thing with everyone! We could do sort of voice auditions and other stuff. What's yo thoughts?

If we get this ball rolling I will set up another thread where we can post the eps and do auditions and such.

Well i could host a server on a good day with around 4 people (that is if my internet isn't being eaten from relatives watching hulu and netflix but hey what the heck! worth a shot anyway (if you want)

My voice acting isn't good either but I could be a bandit -shrug-

+1

Well i could host a server on a good day with around 4 people (that is if my internet isn't being eaten by my parents 'n brothers watching hulu and netflix but hey what the heck! worth a shot anyway (if you want)

Yeah everyone involved should decide on a good server host so we can have a bunch of people but thanks for offering, if we don't get another volunteer you're our best shot! If you want you could help on script, voice acting and playing as well as other stuff. Lets see what others think. :)

OMG we could recreate the walking dead game season 1 then season 2 O: to get good at filming voice acting and all that stuff. Or like the opposite where we start on smaller projects and then eventually do the walking dead.

OMG we could recreate the walking dead game season 1 then season 2 O:

I was thinking more of our own story but we could make a Lee or Kenny (!) that acts and looks like them! I like creating stories and have even come up with great zombie ones so I could help with the story! :D

Well i could host a server on a good day with around 4 people (that is if my internet isn't being eaten from relatives watching hulu and netflix but hey what the heck! worth a shot anyway (if you want)

My voice acting isn't good either but I could be a bandit -shrug-

+1

Yeah, you could play as multiple characters that don't have lines if you want!

We need to get a private server and get people from the forums to role play in it and create a sort of show in PZ! Also adding voice acting clips and other stuff! If we do this I'd be happy to help and work on a script and other stuff! Even voice acting! Just thought it'd be great to create a huge show like thing with everyone! We could do sort of voice auditions and other stuff. What's yo thoughts?

If we get this ball rolling I will set up another thread where we can post the eps and do auditions and such.

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/10926-the-struggle-roleplay-pvepvp-build-29-cooperation-story-based-private-server-non-247-season-three-no-escape/

Buddy.. I'm already ahead of ya'..

We been doing this stuff for a while now.

Ive done this with my online footage. Nothing is scripted though. Everything is random with awesome role play.

Sorry on my mobile and am not sure how to make it clickable.

Watch "Project Zomboid - Online RPG server Issue 1" on YouTube -

theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/10390-project-zomboid-stories-online-issue-1/page-4#entry142307

Archived