WIP Car racing game

neilgomes

Hello fellow indie game developer, Its been a while since my last post. Just drop by to let you guys know that im developing a car racing game. Its still in work in progress. Will keep you update on my race car development in this post.

715868_orig.jpg

8903741_orig.jpg

Till then, Do visit my blog at EGGHEAD for my latest project.

Best regards,

Neil Gomes @ EGGHEAD STUDIOS

• 2 weeks later...

I downloaded it just to check it out, decent start so far, only thing I found I didn't really like was the constant high/low sound, sounds like a constant upshift/downshift at the same time apart (sound looping), not that much of a deal but its the only thing you can hear the whole time aside from some environmental noise.  Good job on it so far.

What program/language are you using to make this if you don't mind me asking?

• 9 months later...

I downloaded it just to check it out, decent start so far, only thing I found I didn't really like was the constant high/low sound, sounds like a constant upshift/downshift at the same time apart (sound looping), not that much of a deal but its the only thing you can hear the whole time aside from some environmental noise.  Good job on it so far.

What program/language are you using to make this if you don't mind me asking?

Hi ,

I am using C2 for the car race. But i put it on hold for other project. Yes , i do notice the engine sound is in a loop. Will fix that soon in the future. Right now quite busy doing other game project.

Please do visit my website at EGGhead of upcoming game development and thanks again for taking your time for checking my car race game.

Cheers,

Neil Gomes at Egghead