Getting rid of a cold ?

EvaN

n1bchu.png

So yeah, this happened. Caught a nasty cold and I now have a gazilion zombies following me around, sneezing/coughing every 5 seconds makes it quite impossible to lose them (even if I run and lose a few, others are attracted by the noise).

I guess my best bet would be to rush inside a house, search the bathroom ultra-quickly hoping to find a tissue... but tissues doesn't last forever. At some point I started being dehydrated, and managed to storm a house and drink quickly before being caught, but there is no escape possible as long as I'm sick... So, will it heal on its own after some time or am I doomed ?

Alright, got a bit more research on this from experience. Stay indoors, stay Well Fed at all times, sleep a lot, take any medicine that might help if avaliabe, and to avoid boredom read books.

Never forget POTATOES!

(clyde)  (clyde)  (clyde)  (clyde)  (clyde)

Edited by kirrus
less of the page spam pls

Alright, got a bit more research on this from experience. Stay indoors, stay Well Fed at all times, sleep a lot, take any medicine that might help if avaliabe, and to avoid boredom read books.

Never forget POTATOES!

If you aren't going to contribute to the thread and just potato spam, take that elsewhere.

Never forget POTATOES!

If you aren't going to contribute to the thread and just potato spam, take that elsewhere.

sorry.