A new PZ Let's Play (will be playing most current version)

nuget102

1. 1. No poll atm sorry guise.

• Awww :c
    • kthxbroIhateyou.

Hello there fellow survivors! I recorded a new Let's Play yesterday and it happens to be Project Zomboid. I really hope you guys will enjoy watching me play this game, and perhaps leave some tips on how I can improve my videos along the way? Without further delay, here is episode one!

First Episode:

Latest Episode:

Episode 4! I hope you guys enjoy. I forgot to time myself.. Again...

P.S. Episode 4 may be my last episode for a few days, I want to get my channel art and icon and stuffz done. It would be nice thing don't you guys think? I think so.

had a quick look, had trouble hearing you but i had shitty laptop speakers right now, so ill try again on my phone or computer when i get the chance, but everything seems good and youre explaining everything

I use my webcam mic as of current (don't got the money to buy anything fancy like a blue yeti :P) I plan on moving my mic closer to me for the next recording but i'm having trouble trying to find the perfect spot where my mouse clicks won't be over powering... 

had a quick look, had trouble hearing you but i had shitty laptop speakers right now, so ill try again on my phone or computer when i get the chance, but everything seems good and youre explaining everything

I use my webcam mic as of current (don't got the money to buy anything fancy like a blue yeti :P) I plan on moving my mic closer to me for the next recording but i'm having trouble trying to find the perfect spot where my mouse clicks won't be over powering... 

The mouse clicks and the keyboard presses don't bother me because it still happens to me, and i don't have anything fancy for my mic, i have a shitty headset and a good headset with a broken mic (so i use to headsets at one most of the time haha) and my sound quality is okay/shit, but everything else is great :)

Aaaand here is episode 3 guys! The idea is to get a new video of PZ up every day (except maybe weekends? ^^) since I love this game SO much and it's always changing. Hopefully the episodes from now on will be 15-30 minutes max :P

Archived